Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) (551 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / Are you a talented upcoming artiste? / The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by Anubiri(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
I greet you all my good people of Nigeria, I wants to share my experience with a popular Blogger you all knows Makinde Azeez the owner of website. I am Afro-G an upcoming artiste base in Port Harcourt, I featured Selebobo in one of my recent song titled:Tumbala
When I wanted to run an online promo I discussed with Makinde Azeez (C.E.O of Naijaloaded blog) we bargain for twenty thousand naira (20,000) then I paid him on 7th November, 2013.
9th November, 2013 he uploaded my song on then the song started trending online.
i always check out the song online then on February 2014 I checked my song and I found out my song has hit two hundred & ninety four thousand downloads (294,000) just within few months before I know what is happening my song got missing from naijaloaded I tried to communicate with Makinde but no reply and since then nothing has happened. Please my good people I wants to ask Makinde Azeez these few questions:
* Makinde please do you delete people's songs from your site after a particular period of time?
* Is it a crime for an upcoming artiste song to hit over 200,000 downloads?
* Do you derive Joy seeing upcoming artiste suffer in the Street?
* What happened to my song after I paid you to upload it?
* is the song not qualify or sweet to be in your blog?

Below is the bank teller & link to download the song:
www.naijareplay.com/2014/06/music-afro-g-am_afro_g-tumbala-ft-selebobo.html

please you can still checkout my new hit Tears in the Street: http://www.naijareplay.com/2014/10/afro-g-
am_afro_g-tears-in-the-street.html

@am_afro_g

Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by Anubiri(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
moderators please front page
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by Anubiri(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2014
no one is commenting here because is not about Tonto Dikeh. ...is well sha
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by 9jabox(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmmmm.... Lemme just sit and watch how things unfold here. I hope Azeez go come clear im name here abi Seun stooges no go let this one hit FP cos the guy get rival forum??!!
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by joedsuperstar(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
eeya pele
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by Anubiri(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
even if Azeez call me anytime anyday I can defend myself. ..
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste(A Nairalander) by Anubiri(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
seun pls take dis to front page

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: FAZE – Common Sense / Wizkid Vs Davido Who Is Winning? / Afrobeat Remake of James Blunt 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.