Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today (1329 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today by chingydaboss(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
We are having our Induction Today. Nairalanders in the building should holla
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today by chingydaboss(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Glad it's over.. to God b d glory
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Please Chingydaboss...I need your response ASAP.
The induction you had on 29th is it mainly for July diet or for everybody; cos I have a friend who has not done his induction but happened to be last year Dec diet who supposed to undergo the May induction but failed to.
If you have any NIM contact number;pls do well to share it with me.
Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today by chingydaboss(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Yh it is very possible for him to do his induction whenever he pleases.. it's left for him to register online..
adeoti01:
Please Chingydaboss...I need your response ASAP.
The induction you had on 29th is it mainly for July diet or for everybody; cos I have a friend who has not done his induction but happened to be last year Dec diet who supposed to undergo the May induction but failed to.
If you have any NIM contact number;pls do well to share it with me.
Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM Inductiion Today by careersap: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP HR, FI, MM etc for 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-HR, FI, MM etc training Lagos(16th & 17th, 22nd & 23rd, 29th & 30th Nov 2014, respectively) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.

(1) (Reply)

The Unemployability Of Nigerian Graduates / ACCA Diploma In IFRS / See 6 Signs Your Laptop Is Fake (china)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.