Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here (32725 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by rayp(f): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Kk
toluphilips:
nope, book online... 24000
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by rayp(f): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2014
toluphilips:
nope, book online... 24000
g
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by rayp(f): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Tara undecidedba
Oluwasolayimika:
Iddo.. Oyingbo park 6- 6.30am on Monday morning
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by sagbar(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2014
mightyfada:

If you can see Benue straight, then no problem. But make sure you lodge in an hotel close to the park so you can move early to Taraba. But if you have where to stay in Abuja then no problem you can lodge there.
Pls which is the closest to Taraba...benue or Abuja?how much should I plan for the journey from osun?will u advise I board from lagos cos am also planning to travel down to lagos and move with other people from there...is this advisable?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Rexnegro(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Oluwasolayimika:
When do you guys plan on leaving? I live in ijb buh already have 5 other friends that we are leaving together.. The meeting point is Lagos, I learnt there's a direct bus from Lagos to Taraba
Pls don't go straight to Taraba , cos I doubt if u have the energy to embark on such odyssey...break ur journey don't say u weren't told.... Ex Taraba camp Corper say so . Bbm: 22A0F306 or whatsapp me 08038385337
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Rexnegro(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2014
rayp:
Pls add me up 7FD9F42F or 08127736916, pls will b glad got sumtin to ask u g
Whatsapp me n don't regret u did : 08038385337
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Rexnegro(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
mightyfada:
I was posted to Taraba batch b but I don redeploy to Oyo.
Lemme give you some hint about Taraba

It's 22 hours from lagos, 14 hours from Abuja(maraba) so the best is start on Sunday, sleep over in Benue then move on Monday. The camp would be available for you people.

About the food, it's nothing to write home about but maami is there to save. If you're are Yoruba and you want to eat good food, visit Busayo but majority of them are Igbo.

The ladies will sleep in the hostel but the boys that come on time would sleep in the few hostel allocated with light. The rest is extension. Very far, no light, no water but you would see those small children to do everything for you.

The soldiers are cool but they might change this batch cause the nysc officials vexed them and they promised to show the next batch pepper.

OC Morale is the surest soldier. If he's your platoon instructor, you will enjoy.

Your physical training would be fun. Aljacaraja position. It's fun.

I don't know what else to say... Just ask, I would answer.
Don't tell me "iya ijesa" canteen in maami no dey again ? Mehnnn that woman food/service is 2nd to none in that maami.....then bro from lagos Taraba is 23hrs all tinz been equal. My hostel was the 2nd block behind d first one from gate entrance. Beside field n close to the water reservoir by d road side.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by sheffy007: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2014
#teamTaraba. Nothing do us gba bbmpin# 2afff961 tel num: 08062259015 4 any vital info
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by zoe3006(f): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2014
mightyfada:
I was posted to Taraba batch b but I don redeploy to Oyo.
Lemme give you some hint about Taraba

It's 22 hours from lagos, 14 hours from Abuja(maraba) so the best is start on Sunday, sleep over in Benue then move on Monday. The camp would be available for you people.

About the food, it's nothing to write home about but maami is there to save. If you're are Yoruba and you want to eat good food, visit Busayo but majority of them are Igbo.

The ladies will sleep in the hostel but the boys that come on time would sleep in the few hostel allocated with light. The rest is extension. Very far, no light, no water but you would see those small children to do everything for you.

The soldiers are cool but they might change this batch cause the nysc officials vexed them and they promised to show the next batch pepper.

OC Morale is the surest soldier. If he's your platoon instructor, you will enjoy.

Your physical training would be fun. Aljacaraja position. It's fun.

I don't know what else to say... Just ask, I would answer.
mighty,ur post is quite informing.Kudos.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls hw much is Taraba from Abuja?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
A sure taraba corp member. Uchechi, absu/law. Pls who wld be leaving from either ph or onitsha?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Taraba is not as bad as Mighty Fada painted it...If you need any info about Taraba, quote me and I'll answer all your questions. I served there last year. I was posted to their state university and believe me I enjoyed my service year.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls dea. Do u av an idea whr lawyer/corps are posted to? And like how much does d state pay dier corp members. Is it a muslim dominated society too?
abbyyzino:
Taraba is not as bad as Mighty Fada painted it...If you need any info about Taraba, quote me and I'll answer all your questions. I served there last year. I was posted to their state university and believe me I enjoyed my service year.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
abbyyzino:
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
urchbarbie:
Pls dea. Do u av an idea whr lawyer/corps are posted to? And like how much does d state pay dier corp members. Is it a muslim dominated society too?
Lawyers are posted mostly within the capital and Wukari. 60% of Tarabian are christian, even the Muslims among them are very friendly. The state pays 10k, in fact they started with us. Trust me you'll enjoy the place.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=profdarkin post=27612037][/quote] what do you want to know about Taraba State prodarkin.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by timothyuche1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
abbyyzino:
what do you want to know about Taraba State prodarkin.
Is there ethnic problem or religious crisis in taraba
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
timothyuche1:

Is there ethnic problem or religious crisis in taraba
There's nothing like religious crisis in Taraba state bro. Could you believe I stayed back for 2 months after my service enjoying the nature's gift to the Nation.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by confluence: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello everyone,
My wife was posted to taraba, we are married with two kids, our yougest child is 1 year plus, she will be leaving for taraba from jos when she pick up her result from unijos,
We intend to redeploy back to my base, my question is how many hours from jos to taraba and what does it cost?
My good people come to my aid ooooo,
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by zoe3006(f): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
THEETHOPS:
pls where in lagos is d bus moving from to taraba
Bus from fair plus terminal in iddo is 7k5.ders a bbm group if u r interested arrangement has bin made for monday departure.you can add ds pin 2A43410F for questions and enquiry.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by ojoawo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
abbyyzino:
Lawyers are posted mostly within the capital and Wukari. 60% of Tarabian are christian, even the Muslims among them are very friendly. The state pays 10k, in fact they started with us. Trust me you'll enjoy the place.

abbyyzino
how do corpers posted to federal parastatals fare? heard the state 10k wont be given to them
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ Ojoawo No state allowee for corpers posted to federal establishments, but some federal establishment pay corp members aside the federal allowee. A friend was posted to FMC Jalingo and he was paid 25k aside his federal allowee plus free accommodation. He read biochemistry
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am already liking d place from ur descriptn. I pray i dont find reasons to redeploy cos i dont av d strength for it o
abbyyzino:
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
urchbarbie:
Am already liking d place from ur descriptn. I pray i dont find reasons to redeploy cos i dont av d strength for it o
add me up on bbm, I'll help you settle down in Jalingo
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Glupet: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
sagbar:
I am Taiwo...OAU Elect/Elect..I am presently in ife now and thinking of moving from there...how wil I go about it?Wil d bus coming from lagos pass through ife-ibadan expressway so that I can book my seat with the fellow otondos coming from lag..came bak from lag yesternight to collect my 'to whom'
[color=#770077]
nawa o.i knw say dey post u 2 go taraba.i think say na only me o.abeg send me ur numba.dis is taiwo ur classmate 4 o.a.u
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by ojoawo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
abbyyzino:
@ Ojoawo No state allowee for corpers posted to federal establishments, but some federal establishment pay corp members aside the federal allowee. A friend was posted to FMC Jalingo and he was paid 25k aside his federal allowee plus free accommodation. He read biochemistry

you know bout immigration, CBN and federal ministry of education?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Are u dere @d moment. Ild add u asap
abbyyzino:
add me up on bbm 7BD30B28, I'll help you settle down in Jalingo.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
ojoawo:

you know bout immigration, CBN and federal ministry of education?
I don't know the amount they pay corpers
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
urchbarbie:
Are u dere @d moment. Ild add u asap
I'm back in lag but still have a lot of contacts there.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by abbyyzino(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
if you are business oriented, be ready to make it big if you are so fortunate to be posted to Jalingo LGA or Ado kola LGA.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Jimwalex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
toluphilips:
how do I get to the park goin to Jalingo from the airport?
when u get to yola take keke napep to yola main market..just opposite d market u wl get cars going to jalingo..safe bro
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by timothyuche1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
abbyyzino:
There's nothing like religious crisis in Taraba state bro. Could you believe I stayed back for 2 months after my service enjoying the nature's gift to the Nation.
Nature's gift include flies, sunshine abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Corpers Nicknamed Otondo? / Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.