Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad (1107 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by BRAV0O(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
She said : Getting gifts n gifts is not going to fill he's presence

What's your best advice for this best friend of myn, her fiancé based in uk and the guy still care and send her gifts , support her for everything , I'll pity some ladies if they actually open up to tell you what they are going truo...
he always promise to come back for her sooner or later she's being so faithful and now she's about to give up on him cuz he promise to come around this month and fail again , pls advice a sister
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Have a back up plan.

A bird at hand is worth a whole lot more in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by iceberylin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
bŗęāķ up grin
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by tuffgongjo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Unto the next one things.
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by BRAV0O(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
kennygee:
Have a back up plan.

I think u're right cuz I don't agree with break up , the guy still care and send her gifts , support her for everything , I'll pity some ladies if they actually open up to tell you what they are going truo...
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Since 1900 BC, ladies have been ignoring the kind hearted hustling they see around but running a dude who stays abroad

Most of those who promise to come back and marry them are not always reliable because the chances of them coming down here to tie the knot is just so slim
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by drnoel: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
BRAV0O:
What's your best advice for this best friend of myn, her fiancé based in uk and he always promise to come back for her sooner or later she's being so faithful and now she's about to give up on him cuz he promise to come around this month and fail again , pls advice a sister

It's ur decision really whatever u decide u will have to live with the repercusion. I see lots of threads on NL were they talk rubbish advising the lady to move on and all those bullshit.
I don't normally like talking about myself on public forums but I will make an exception in this case cos something here struck me like Deja vu and I felt a jolt of pain going down memory lane.
I was in ur guys situation some years back. Had to leave my sweetheart for years in naija cos I was schooling and couldn't afford sending for her till much later. She waited, it was hard cos she had a long line of suitors and after a while of always hearing her crying and begging me to return I just lost it and asked her to move on. She didn't. I returned to her with a ring two yrs ago and she is now my wifey and just joined me some months back. I am glad she waited cos she means the world to me.
Listen to ur heart. It's all a gamble, life is a gamble but u have to decide where u play ur hand. Yes, some Nigerian men keep white women here and promise heaven to our Nigerian sisters, yes most nigerians sisters have been disappointed in the process but would u rather ask urself in the future why u didn't wait and live in regret or would u rather suffer it and smile. I know a friend who married a guy she didnt want to marry. She had 3 kids for the man but still calls her ex boyfriend (who by the way is also married) till today telling him she misses him. No one can give u an advice here but u urself. Remember if u wait and get disappointed u got to live with it and if he returns to do the needful then u also got to live with he smiles. Goodluck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lol

There is this babe that left me for one guy like that just because the guy was about travelling abroad

Since the guy traveled all her updates na about the guy, she pixmix picture taya

she was so inlove but I always laff when I see her stupidity

just few days ago she learnt that the guy got married to a whitee and just had a child

lwkm when she was narrating everything the day we met

I don't really know why girls like abroad guys so much, some are even ready to stay for 10 years for the guy to come

very funny and stupid
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by drnoel: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Lol

There is this babe that left me for one guy like that just because the guy was about travelling abroad

Since the guy traveled all her updates na about the guy, she pixmix picture taya

she was so inlove but I always laff when I see her stupidity

just few days ago she learnt that the guy got married to a whitee and just had a child

lwkm when she was narrating everything the day we met

I don't really know why girls like abroad guys so much, some are even ready to stay for 10 years for the guy to come

very funny and stupid

Bros those things happen but it's not within the norm cos many guys do return to do the needful. I don't know about the situation u mentioned but don't remove hope cos sometimes if that is gone there's nothing more to look onto.
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by BRAV0O(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
drnoel:

It's ur decision really whatever u decide u will have to live with the repercusion. I see lots of threads on NL were they talk rubbish advising the lady to move on and all those bullshit.
I don't normally like talking about myself on public forums but I will make an exception in this case cos something here struck me like Deja vu and I felt a jolt of pain going down memory lane.
I was in ur guys situation some years back. Had to leave my sweetheart for years in naija cos I was schooling and couldn't afford sending for her till much later. She waited, it was hard cos she had a long line of suitors and after a while of always hearing her crying and begging me to return I just lost it and asked her to move on. She didn't. I returned to her with a ring two yrs ago and she is now my wifey and just joined me some months back. I am glad she waited cos she means the world to me.
Listen to ur heart. It's all a gamble, life is a gamble but u have to decide where u play ur hand. Yes, some Nigerian men keep white women here and promise heaven to our Nigerian sisters, yes most nigerians sisters have been disappointed in the process but would u rather ask urself in the future why u didn't wait and live in regret or would u rather suffer it and smile. I know a friend who married a guy she didnt want to marry. She had 3 kids for the man but still calls her ex boyfriend (who by the way is also married) till today telling him she misses him. No one can give u an advice here but u urself. Remember if u wait and get disappointed u got to live with it and if he returns to do the needful then u also got to live with he smiles. Goodluck.
as u've said is a matter of self decision and depend on the kind of relationship both involve , I just feel this could be a very hard decision for the lady to make , I remember her telling me all this few yrs ago about this abroad fiancé and from my own understanding most of this abroad fiancé never walk alone out there , I actually don't no what say to this ? Should I tell her to move ? What if the guy have good intention for her , if only I were the one I won't even bother myself to involve in such relationship cuz our naija brothers out there no dey try at all...

1 Like

Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by drnoel: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
BRAV0O:
as u've is a matter of self decision and depend on the kind of relationship both involve , I just feel this could be a very hard decision the lady to make , I remember her telling all this few yrs ago about this abroad fiancé and from my own understanding most of this abroad fiancé never walk alone out there , I actually don't what say to this ? Should tell her to move ? What if the guy have good intention for her , if only I were the one I won't even bother myself to involve in such relationship cuz our naija brothers out there no dey try at all...

Very true talk but I am also a naija broda out there. If I could return to marry my sweetheart of years ago. I would want to believe many Nigerian brodas could do too.
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by radiant3(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
The ball is in ur court
Follow ur heart nd do d needful

if age is nt on ur side,I'll advice u to av a PLAN B!
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by BRAV0O(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
drnoel:

Very true talk but I am also a naija broda out there. If I could return to marry my sweetheart of years ago. I would want to believe many Nigerian brodas could do too.
I don't even pray for any such circumstance that will force me to live my fiancé here all alone in this cold world , I believe in my brothers out there too cus we are not just what most media says we are , only one I'm pitying here is this faithful lady that feel is cheating to get it else where ...
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by justmag(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
BRAV0O:
She said : Getting gifts n gifts is not going to fill he's presence

What's your best advice for this best friend of myn, her fiancé based in uk and the guy still care and send her gifts , support her for everything , I'll pity some ladies if they actually open up to tell you what they are going truo...
he always promise to come back for her sooner or later she's being so faithful and now she's about to give up on him cuz he promise to come around this month and fail again , pls advice a sister

Sounds like a basic man keeping his option opened! U cant always be out there like an option waiting to be chose. Move on!!
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by Agybabe(f): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Maybe the guy don marry oyinbo. Let her have a back-up plan, just in case.
Re: Advice For Ladies Who's Fiancé Based In Abroad by Dahjhi: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
kennygee:
Have a back up plan.

Cheating Well this is why I will promise no one here marriage if I finally make it out of here.. It may not be too easy for him over dia to come for her.. She should tell him point blank whatever is in her mind.. A Lotta successful guys in here who can't wait to hear her say yes..and also many for the guy over there jare... Someone shouldn't be playing smart

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard / Leaving The Price Tag On? / The Refugee Camp In Darker Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.