Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (39088 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seun:
So they won't pick Fashola or Oshiomole. How sad. [s]I can't name one impressive APC politician who is not a muslim, so[/s] is this a good idea?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

I know you didn't vote the Apc in 2011 but something strongly tells me you will in 2015 tongue even if you don't, they will mistakely count your vote as APCs.

There was no APC in 2011.
May God forbid it! Infact, I will go to the booth that day with both eyeglasses and microscope to avoid any such stories. It shall never be heard that I did such a thing. Tufia!

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

At some point in our history as a nation, it didn't mean a thing. But apparently, it meant a lot to the other religion, so while we were yet asleep, a muslim leader with the support of fellow like minds like himself smuggled us into OIC. It cost us a lot. So now, our eyes are wide open before they sell us to Sudan or Saudi.
We need both religions at the top to checkmate certain things.
Erm Gej has been attending and showing support for the OIC. Truth is those that will vote the Apc will vote them irrespective of this religion thing.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

OSHIOMHOLE IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN.IN REALITY A MUSLIM-MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN -CHRISTIAN TICKET IS INPRACTICABLE IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.THE RELIGIOUS MISTRUST IN THE COUNTRY WOULD NEVER ALLOW THE ACTUALISATION OF SUCH AN INSENSITIVE COMBO
OShiomole is Muslim but the moderate one
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

There was no APC in 2011.
May God forbid it! Infact, I will go to the booth that day with both eyeglasses and microscope to avoid any such stories. It shall never be heard that I did such a thing. Tufia!
grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Whatever; GMB as the APShit flagbearer is dead on arrival.
We say No to Islamisation of Nigeria.

Simple and straight to the point. The mistake A C N made was to team up with CPC. They were better on their own. They would have excelled too. But now, all is dead.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by micolaj: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
If we truly need a change in this country, muslim-muslim/christian-christian combo shouldn't be a conflicting factor. Moreover, the high level of religion intorelance has affected us badly. It is so sad that we have failed to look beyond religion and enthicity when voting. We celebrate MEDIOCRITY at the expense of BRILLIANCE. May God help us.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Erm Gej has been attending and showing support for the OIC. Truth is those that will vote the Apc will vote them irrespective of this religion thing.
That will be a costly mistake. Oh I forgot sef, it will be a wasted vote as nothing will bring that man to ASO ROCK as president.
But sha, I trust GEJ, he can sha pity him and give him a security man position in Otuoke by virtue of his experience as a former military and to help him offset his imaginary debt.
Mr President is such a kind man. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

There is Rochas, and Ngige, and several others!

If those are good as founding party members, surely they must be good as running mates! Besides, there is nothing to say, APC shouldn't field Southerner Muslim/Christian for President and northern christian/muslim as VP.

BOS THEY SAY DEM WANT YORUBA PESIN AS VP.THESE PEPLE YOU MENTIONED ARE INFERIOR PARTY MEMEBERS.EVEN THE HUGELY POPULAR OSHIOMHOLE HAS BEEN IGNORED

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
micolaj:
If we truly need a change in this country, muslim-muslim combo shouldn't be a conflicting factor. Moreover, the high level of religion intorelance has affected us badly. It is so sad that we are failed to look beyond religion and enthicity when voting. We celebrate MEDIOCRITY at the expense of BRILLIANCE. May God help us.

WILL THE MUSLIMS SUPPORT A CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKET? HAS IT BEEN POSSIBLE FOR CHRISTIAN INDIGENES OF KANO,SOKOTO ETC AND OTEHR CORE MUSLIMS STATES TO VEN EMERGE GOVERNOR? ABEG LETS STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Mogidi: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

OSHIOMHOLE IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN.IN REALITY A MUSLIM-MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN -CHRISTIAN TICKET IS INPRACTICABLE IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.THE RELIGIOUS MISTRUST IN THE COUNTRY WOULD NEVER ALLOW THE ACTUALISATION OF SUCH AN INSENSITIVE COMBO

Oshiomhole's Christianity get as e be bros.
He used to be known as Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole then Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole and now Adams "Eric" Oshiomhole, he's now totally left the Adamu Aliyu but we're not fo.oled.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Simple and straight to the point. The mistake CAN made was to team up with CPC. They were better on their own. They would have excelled too. But now, all is dead.
CAN never teamed up with CPC if I'm not mistaken undecided.
The running mate of GMB in the last election i.e Pastor Bakare did whatever he did on his own accord.
I believed he has realized his folly for stooping so low in teaming up with a Muslim extremist- GMB.
Little wonder we've never heard of him recently regarding APShit.

I still maintain the GMB is not the best candidate cos Nigerian knows him and what he stands for.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
OShiomole is Muslim but the moderate one

NO HE IS NOT!! HE WAS BORN A MUSLIM BUT HAS NOW CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

okay
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by micolaj: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

WILL THE MUSLIMS SUPPORT A CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKET? HAS IT BEEN POSSIBLE FOR CHRISTIAN INDIGENES OF KANO,SOKOTO ETC AND OTEHR CORE MUSLIMS STATES TO VEN EMERGE GOVERNOR? ABEG LETS STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES
Capital NO, the case is vice-versa.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
I am not speculating Sir,I am only stating the obvious from your past comments about the choice of candidates for APC.

APC can become a great party if they could find that one man that Nigerians (East, West, North, and South) will rally round! Such man is, and will never be Buhari!

Buhari is accursed; he's killed too many people directly and indirectly, and he's even willing to kill more! Such individuals (as buhari) on a throne is a taboo! They bring ill-luck to themselves and the country they lead!

A fanatical murderer as president of a free nation will bring ill and doom! I rather Buhari suffer his ills alone, rather than drag everyone down with him; even fleas will flee from him! Buhari is ill-luck walking; he's accursed!

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Nnna, I just felt like ignoring that brother and his view sha. The christians up north are finding it difficult to own lands and build befitting worship centres because the muslim controlled government won't let them. The christian pilgrims have to pay through their anuses to go to Jerusalem but their muslim counterparts are heavily subsidized by their muslim governors.
We watch everyday as a bright student with a cut off of 120 from Abia state is denied education but one dull head from up there with 15marks is allowed to go to school and yet we shouldn't consider ethnicity. The same Abia student eventually goes to school and is faced with a lack of job but his bro from up north who isn't as bright gets the juiciest offer on the platform of federal character.

Abeg, I don't want to answer that your friend sha

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

That will be a costly mistake. Oh I forgot sef, it will be a wasted vote as nothing will bring that man to ASO ROCK as president.
But sha, I trust GEJ, he can sha pity him and give him a security man position in Otuoke by virtue of his experience as a former military and to help him offset his imaginary debt.
Mr President is such a kind man. cheesy
Okay, February 14 is almost here. We shall see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

CAN never teamed up with CPC if I'm not mistaken undecided.
The running mate of GMB in the last election i.e Pastor Bakare did whatever he did on his own accord.
I believed he has realized his folly for stooping so low in teaming up with a Muslim extremist- GMB.
Little wonder we've never heard of him recently regarding APShit.

I still maintain the GMB is not the best candidate cos Nigerian knows him and what he stands for.

I already corrected it. I wrote A C N but nairaland's oversabi autocorrect felt I didn't know what I wanted to write. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by dunkem21(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lies. Your party planned it else why did GMB say it? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The truth is that our fireworks worked.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
micolaj:
If we truly need a change in this country, muslim-muslim/christian-christian combo shouldn't be a conflicting factor. Moreover, the high level of religion intorelance has affected us badly. It is so sad that we are failed to look beyond religion and enthicity when voting. We celebrate MEDIOCRITY at the expense of BRILLIANCE. May God help us.

Part of the change we need is religious tolerance! But how will that happen with Muslim-Muslim ticket, in a sharia and boko haram infested nation? Sorry, your argument don't cut it! Surprised you didn't add "I am a Christian" to your comment, that's what folks like you do!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
It shows that we are still not ready for a change in this country..if @ these stage issues like religion and ethnicity should still be a yardstick for choosing our leader!. What saddens me more is that it's even graduates in these forum that is championing this course. Yet we all say..'We're the leaders of tomorrow'..how can that be?? When we still reason like the elderly ones..that is still why the likes of IBB still believe that we're still like them in reasoning, if not in age. The US in 2008 proved to the world that their own form of democracy is head and shoulder above other countries own, when they voted Obama...Am sure if it was in Naija, some persons would have ruled him out because 'his father isn't a Nigerian by birth'..Don't forget America is also a more complex state than Nigeria made up of different ethnic group and race...yet, are they having any internal crisis Besides, saTANists, PDP what's your business in APC's choice of Combo...why you forming care; under the pretence of National unity?? *Draws all the mucour in my throat and spits on the OP's face*.. ;DIt shows that we are still not ready for a change in this country..if @ these stage issues like religion and ethnicity should still be a yardstick for choosing our leader!. What saddens me more is that it's even graduates in these forum that is championing this course. Yet we all say..'We're the leaders of tomorrow'..how can that be?? When we still reason like the elderly ones..that is still why the likes of IBB still believe that we're still like them in reasoning, if not in age. The US in 2008 proved to the world that their own form of democracy is head and shoulder above other countries own, when they voted Obama...Am sure if it was in Naija, some persons would have ruled him out because 'his father isn't a Nigerian by birth'..Don't forget America is also a more complex state than Nigeria made up of different ethnic group and race...yet, are they having any internal crisis Besides, saTANists, PDP what's your business in APC's choice of Combo...why you forming care; under the pretence of National unity?? *Draws all the mucour in my throat and spits on the OP's face*..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Okay, February 14 is almost here. We shall see cheesy
That's if APC survives till then. tongue

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by mrofficial(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
So you too are one of them. Ok, GEJ till 2050.

It's just so tiring that you people refused to see the better picture. Even Buhari tire for una, after fielding Christian as running mate three times.

I don't know why Nigerians are just too blind to understand that religion isn't gonna help us. Seun, I thought you would know better. Some Nigerians will rather die in abject poverty than have good governance because of religion. Very shameful!

Please let's start looking at the individual and do away with religion.

LET'S PUT RELIGION BEHIND US FOR THE GOOD OF THIS NATION SO WE WON'T END UP WITH GEJ IN ANOTHER 4 YEARS. DAMN!!!

Good governance over religion any day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by mrofficial(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
People be accusing Buhari of dictatorship, meanwhile, they are even worse. Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

BOS THEY SAY DEM WANT YORUBA PESIN AS VP.THESE PEPLE YOU MENTIONED ARE INFERIOR PARTY MEMEBERS.EVEN THE HUGELY POPULAR OSHIOMHOLE HAS BEEN IGNORED

I know bigotry and ethnicism is part of the package of the groundswell support for Buhari from some of our SW'ners. Otherwise how can a man rejected several times, suddenly emerge as messiah even when it is clear that apart from being an old man, ex-dictator, totally fanatic, and has no iota of idea what it takes to build a virile modern nation! That's what bigotry and ethnicism can do!

Watch as the support for Buhari candidacy will drops as soon as it become clear that a faction of bigoted Yorubas support him, in the faint hope that Fashola will be his running mate!

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Max24: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Okaaay, thats it. Because its time for a christian VP. You know what? Even Fashola too just converted to christianity yesterday! Oshiomole thinks he is smart abi? In fact, if u are ready to give VP to Aregbe, i can assure u he will give his life to Jesus on National TV sharp-sharp. Who cannot convert if thats what u christians want for VP. undecided

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
mrofficial:

So you too are one of them. Ok, GEJ till 2050.

It's just so tiring that you people refused to see the better picture. Even Buhari tire for una, after feeding in Christian as running mate three times.

I don't know why Nigerians are just too blind to understand that religion isn't gonna help us. Seun, I thought you would know better. Some Nigerians will rather die in abject poverty than have good governance because of religion. Very shameful!

Please let's start looking at the individual and do away with religion.

LET'S PUT RELIGION BEHIND US FOR THE GOOD OF THIS NATION SO WE WON'T END UP WITH GEJ IN ANOTHER 4 YEARS. DAMN!!!

Good governance over religion any day.

Beyond several other malaise, Buhari is accursed, tainted with blood of several innocent people in his hands. His bloody hand on the highest stool on the land will spell doom! He should keep his tainted hands, and doomed self to himself, and die when his time comes! Nigeria can, and will march on without his meddling!

No to Sharia
No to Muslim-Muslim ticket
NO TO BUHARI!

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
SMH @ some posts here.

Anyway, the only thing holding this show down is time. I pray I live to see how it all pans out.

BTW, I won't be surprised to see that mazi Oyegun countering this news the next time I log in. The APC is just so unstable.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
THINGS HAS REALLY FALLEN APART IF IGBOS CAN NOT FLOAT OR SUSTAIN A PARTY EVEN SOUTH EAST.
IT HAS GOT SO WORSE THAT APGA HAS BECOME A PARTY WITHOUT HORN-EVEN A SNAIL.
O MA SE O.
OJUKWU DIED AND HOLD APGA TO THE GRAVE.
RIP TO BOTH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

APC can become a great party if they could find that one man that Nigerians (East, West, North, and South) will rally round! Such man is, and will never be Buhari!

Buhari is accursed; he's killed too many people directly and indirectly, and he's even willing to kill more! Such individuals (as buhari) on a throne is a taboo! They bring ill-luck to themselves and the country they lead!

A fanatically murderer as president of a free nation will bring ill and doom! I rather Buhari suffer his ills alone, rather than drag everyone down with him; even fleas will flee from him! Buhari is ill-luck walking; he's accursed!
Buhari as APC flagbearer is dead on arrival.
Nigerians does not want him.
Period!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42 / Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.