Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (39043 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olaolufred:
THINGS HAS REALLY FALLEN APART IF IGBOS CAN NOT FLOAT OR SUSTAIN A PARTY EVEN SOUTH EAST.

Don't derail the thread; this is about Muslim-Muslim ticket! Stick to the topic or create yours, before you get reported to the MOD!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Max24:

Okaaay, thats it. Because its time for a christian VP. You know what? Even Fashola too just converted to christianity yesterday! Oshiomole thinks he is smart abi? In fact, if u are ready to give VP to Aregbe, i can assure u he will give his life to Jesus on National TV sharp-sharp. Who cannot convert if thats what u christians want for VP.
Hmm...
See revelations!
Nigerians, make una shine una eyes!.
I've always known Oshiomole to be a Muslim.
So his fake conversion to Catholic is as a result of 2015 things undecided
Is alright!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

Beyond several other malaise, Buhari is accursed, tainted with blood of several innocent people in his hands. His bloody hand on the highest stool on the land will spell doom! He should keep his tainted hands, and doomed self to himself, and die when his time comes! Nigeria can, and will march on with his meddling!
No to Sharia
No to Muslim-Muslim
NO TO BUHARI!
I heard you are dashing money to people who like your posts. Well, I liked this one. Should I send my account number tongue
Olaolufred:
THINGS HAS REALLY FALLEN APART IF IGBOS CAN NOT FLOAT OR SUSTAIN A PARTY EVEN SOUTH EAST.
IT HAS GOT SO WORSE THAT APGA HAS BECOME A PARTY WITHOUT HORN-EVEN A SNAIL.
O MA SE O.
OJUKWU DIED AND HOLD APGA TO THE GRAVE.
RIP TO BOTH.

I thought we are preaching a detribalised Nigeria. Igbos according to you don't want to have a party to themselves but will rather work with other tribes and you are still complaining. Na wa for some of you people.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

Don't derail the thread; this is about Muslim-Muslim ticket! Stick to the topic or create yours, before you get reported to the MOD!

OLOPA, I BEGI SIR.
NO VEX OFFICER.
I NO GO DO AM AGAIN.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by OgologoDimkpa: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

Beyond several other malaise, Buhari is accursed, tainted with blood of several innocent people in his hands. His bloody hand on the highest stool on the land will spell doom! He should keep his tainted hands, and doomed self to himself, and die when his time comes! Nigeria can, and will march on with his meddling!

No to Sharia
No to Muslim-Muslim
NO TO BUHARI!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

I heard you are dashing money to people who like your posts. Well, I liked this one. Should I send my account number tongue

lol,
Nice one. Even Bill Gate will go bankrupt if he attempts such! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

I thought we are preaching a detribalised Nigeria. Igbos according to you don't want to have a party to themselves but will rather work with other tribes and you are still complaining. Na wa for some of you people.

I WISH THE PREACHING COULD BE INTENSE AND NOT BE LIKE YORUBAS ARE SLAVES TO FULANIS.

PLEASE ENCOURAGE MMADU NILE THAT THEY SHOULD FACE SUPPORTING PDP WHILE THEY LEAVE WHOEVER WANTS TO SUPPORT APC TO DO SO.
THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD ADVICE IF YOU WILL PUT ACTION INTO IT.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olaolufred:

OLOPA, I BEGI SIR.
NO VEX OFFICER.
I NO GO DO AM AGAIN.

Your indiscretion is overlooked; go and sin no more!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

lol,
Nice one. Even Bill Gate will go bankrupt if he attempts such! cheesy cheesy

cry cry so, nothing for me? Anyway, I won't mind but if its Obiagelli she must pay tongue
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

You indiscretion is overlooked; go and sin no more!

THANKS SIR.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Gboliwe: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olaolufred:

I WISH THE PREACHING COULD BE INTENSE AND NOT BE LIKE YORUBAS ARE SLAVES TO FULANIS.

PLEASE ENCOURAGE MMADU NILE THAT THEY SHOULD FACE SUPPORTING PDP WHILE THEY LEAVE WHOEVER WANTS TO SUPPORT APC TO DO SO.
THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD ADVICE IF YOU WILL PUT ACTION INTO IT.

Go take a seat and sit down. Stop blabbing sheet

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

cry cry so, nothing for me? Anyway, I won't mind but if its Obiagelli she must pay tongue

She will take a loan from the bank to pay you! That's what they are taught in their political congregation. hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by mrmetoo1: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

I know bigotry and ethnicism is part of the package of the groundswell support for Buhari from some of our SW'ners. Otherwise how can a man rejected several times, suddenly emerge as messiah even when it is clear that apart from being an old man, ex-dictator, totally fanatic, and has no iota of idea what it takes to build a virile modern nation! That's what bigotry and ethnicism can do!

Watch as the support for Buhari candidacy will drops as soon as it become clear that a faction of bigoted Yorubas support him, in the faint hope that Fashola will be his running mate!

You know why his support will drop? It won't because of ethnicism or bigotry as you put it, it'll be because it proves that Buhari himself is not ready for real change. What it means is, he's not as strong as people think he is for giving in to pressure from people that won't support him anyway.

If he never intended to choose Fashola that's fine but if he doesn't choose him because of this muslim/muslim thing, I'll be disappointed.

The reason this is a hot topic is because opposition and supporter alike know that Fashola would be a strong running mate so yeah a lot of people might withdraw support initially until they look at his opponent again.

You call Yorubas bigots when you know its not true. You know Yorubas are probably one of the most tolerant tribes in Nigeria. Yorubas have Muslims/Christians/traditionalists within the family and they all get along. Any part of the SW you go there are people from different tribes doing all sorts of jobs. For the sake of winning an argument I know you won't admit it but we all know the truth.

I still need people to get it that a lot of people, maybe not most, have moved on from religion, ethnicity when choosing a candidate. People like myself are just tired and fed up with how things are being run. If the choice were mine and an Igbo/Igbo, Hausa/Hausa, Atheist/Atheist will help move Naija forward, I'll gladly present them to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by agabusta: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

APC can become a great party if they could find that one man that Nigerians (East, West, North, and South) will rally round! Such man is, and will never be Buhari!

Buhari is accursed; he's killed too many people directly and indirectly, and he's even willing to kill more! Such individuals (as buhari) on a throne is a taboo! They bring ill-luck to themselves and the country they lead!

A fanatically murderer as president of a free nation will bring ill and doom! I rather Buhari suffer his ills alone, rather than drag everyone down with him; even fleas will flee from him! Buhari is ill-luck walking; he's accursed!

The way u are ranting you seem to be the accursed one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Omimah: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

OSHIOMHOLE IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN.IN REALITY A MUSLIM-MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN -CHRISTIAN TICKET IS INPRACTICABLE IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.THE RELIGIOUS MISTRUST IN THE COUNTRY WOULD NEVER ALLOW THE ACTUALISATION OF SUCH AN INSENSITIVE COMBO
Oga, you're not an APC supporter, you shouldn't be given yourself HBP.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by thaoriginator: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
We need competent candidates, enough of this religious bigotism!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by maclatunji: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
PointB : chukwudi44 : when will apga stop presenting Christian/Christian candidates?

#LWKMD

Who is Obiagelli?
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by pheesayor(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
All the Jonathanians have suddenly become advisers for APC, stylishly advising against a team/combination that will shake GEJ next year...

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by temitemi1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Muslim+muslim=0,christain+christain=0,christain+muslim=0 but PDP+GEJ=100% winner... GEJ till 2019 shikenan!!!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Delydex: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
If only APC can be wise enough and put Fashola as their presidential primary candidate while Oshiohmole as his running mate then they can go to sleep without even campaigning. These are young vibriant men of jet ideas unlike archaic old sickled cell man Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by jkendy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Whether Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket, all I know is dat APC can't survive beyond 2015. All these 'barazana' is just initial gra gra !!!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Delydex:
If only APC can be wise enough and put Fashola as their presidential primary candidate while Oshiohmole as his running mate then they can go to sleep without even campaigning. These are young vibriant men of jet ideas unlike archaic old sickled cell man Buhari

People Decieving People.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
jkendy:
Whether Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket, all I know is dat APC can't survive beyond 2015. All these 'barazana' is just initial gra gra !!!

You must be one of the Pastor-in-training at Doyin Okuigbe International Prohetic Ministry.
Bravoooooooooooooo.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by 1shortblackboy: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obasanjo has arm twisted d APC into dinouncing their only ticket to victory against Jonathan; Throwing in Fashola..... Baba is indeed wise

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by drnoel: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

There is Rochas, and Ngige, and several others!

If those are good as founding party members, surely they must be good as running mates! Besides, there is nothing to say, APC shouldn't field Southerner Muslim/Christian for President and northern christian/muslim as VP.

Did u say politically dead Rochas or bench warmer Ngige? Wrong combo. That's when they start failing.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
APC on the brink grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Oga, you're not an APC supporter, you shouldn't be given yourself HBP.

But I am a Nigerian and thus entitled to speak on this

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Reddit: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Now, this got me cracked up but FACT!!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari as President
Amaechi as Vice President
Fashola as Senate President

I am sure these combination would send the Otuoke-born leader of PDP out of office by May 29, 2015. The year of change!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by ayukdaboss(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

There is Rochas, and Ngige, and several others!

If those are good as founding party members, surely they must be good as running mates! Besides, there is nothing to say, APC shouldn't field Southerner Muslim/Christian for President and northern christian/muslim as VP.

Oga TAN why are you so engrossed in who APC intends Fielding for their Presidential positions? You people have secret love for this party walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by buoye1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
They should go ahead and field now!they ll loose flat!!!raaaaaaaabish!.....GEJ till 2019 if its Buhari u guys has to offer!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
The Mod, who must've shot this to front page must be high on Ogogoro. What is "Field" when the right word is "Fill"? Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos / British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.