Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (39039 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Mccullum: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some nairalander comments without fact, as one said christians population in Nig is 80 million where do u get that figure from, as some said Nigeria was forced to joined OIC which is untrue being member of Organisation of Islamic Countries doesn't means that Nigeria has been Islamise, is Russia, France, India, etc Islamic nations? if no, why or what is the problem of some christian in Nigeria because those countries mentioned are members of OIC. due to there is muslims amogst their citizens that's why they are member which applicable to Nigeria as well. may God bless Nigeria & give us genuine unity irrespective of faith, tribe and ethnicity.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
iv4fb:

And the problem with your religion is that you kill people who don't agree with your ways. Your post is so out of point. BTW, its heaven not 'heave'. Grow some sense and leave violence and name calling out of your posts as always.

Your problem is you see problem with other religion and will never see any with yours, thou hypocrite!

As a rejoinder, it's unfortunate that you have to lie... Your brothers pastors, where? on their mats? And you're yet to murder them with all the violence you spew? Thou liar!

NB: we've discussed extensively on my other id, after spilling junk, you always try to disguise as the victim. Read your initial post, thou hypocrite.

Because i decided to talk about Christianity, i am automatically a muslim? SMH! embarassed embarassed
Don't be surprised to know my brother is either your reverend or parish pastor of the church you attend. (That's if you are even a Christian and not a church goer).
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by minister85: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why should religion be considered in the first place?
please if you don't have anything 2 contribute shut your mouth

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by pat077: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
and what if an atheist decides to vie 4 d presidency, who is he goin to pick as his runnin mate?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by swezenberg(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have said it before. Jonathan can only win by rigging. APC is getting more supporters every day. The party is growing and PDP are coming up with different errors by the day. PEJ is not helping matters by imposing Gubernatorial aspirants on the party . Mimiko's defection to PDP has scattered Ondo's PDP with his demand for the party structure without consideration for those that have been there all this while. Obi's defection from APGA is making some Easterners lose confident in PDP. They claim PDP should have left Obi, a stalwart of their only party in the East founded by their respected Odimegwu Ojukwu. PDP just lost Tambuwal and there are indications that other members of the house are reserving their shockers by defecting to APC at the last minute to bring PDP to his knees. Some PDP governors are not happy with PEJ. PDP in Rivers State is in in crisis over Wike's governorship bid and an attempt from Abuja to impose another Ikwere man on the state.

PDP is falling apart.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by ukandi1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seun:
So they won't pick Fashola or Oshiomole. How sad. [s]I can't name one impressive APC politician who is not a muslim, so[/s] is this a good idea?

yes, a very excellent idea. But it is d APC itself that is a bad idea

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:

Because i decided to talk about Christianity, i am automatically a muslim? SMH! embarassed embarassed
Don't be surprised to know my brother is either your reverend or parish pastor of the church you attend. (That's if you are even a Christian and not a church goer).

Now you're ashamed of your religion! You're worse than a hypocrite.

You lied earlier.... 4 brothers are pastors
Now
Your brother (s) is either a parish pastor or Reverend?

Dude, you need deliverance! You're a pathological liar.

Btw,I don't care about your religion, serve your God whichever way you deem fit but you're not qualified to judge another religion.

You make no point, no sense and all your ideas are flawed. I've known you long enough, right from when you connive to defraud innocent Nairalanders. So STFU

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seun:
So they won't pick Fashola. How sad. Is this a good idea?
he does not need to be picked to donate his quota if APC wins .... #mind of a progressive.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
PointB : chukwudi44 : when will apga stop presenting Christian/Christian candidates?
Lame comparison. How many muslims are in Anambra? Are we talking about a state election or Nigerian presidential election? If APGA wants to present candidates for presidential election, will they present 2 Christians?
And some people even liked the post. Dullards!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by oluwawhizteen(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
they can simply put it to rest by chosing buhari/oluwo adimula or atiku/elebuibon
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by landinfo: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
The only problem I have with APC is that they are not considering to field Fashola (the messiah/saint) as a presidential aspirant/candidate & using Buhari/Oshiomole as hiz VP.......how can u say APC is not preaching zoning whereas that is what they are practically practising/doing?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by thegoodone2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apc will pick competent candidates, that can WIN elections irrespective of religion.
I dont know u but u must be musilm.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by lorddannie: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

I know bigotry and ethnicism is part of the package of the groundswell support for Buhari from some of our SW'ners. Otherwise how can a man rejected several times, suddenly emerge as messiah even when it is clear that apart from being an old man, ex-dictator, totally fanatic, and has no iota of idea what it takes to build a virile modern nation! That's what bigotry and ethnicism can do!

Watch as the support for Buhari candidacy will drops as soon as it become clear that a faction of bigoted Yorubas support him, in the faint hope that Fashola will be his running mate!
You are so on point!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by emmasege: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
The religious intolerance & fanaticism of northern muslims pushed us to where we are today. At a time in our national life, we christians cared less about which religion our president practised, but northern muslims pushed it too far, hence we are at this point today. Our eyes are now wide open. Never again shall we have Hope 93 or a marginalisation of nigerian Christians

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by macof(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Then make it a Pagan-Pagan Ticket or jst a Muslim-Pagan

there's not jst Christian and Muslim in Nigeria you know the marginalization and discrimination against pagans and traditionalists is too much in a land that only we uphold the heritage which christianity and Islam want to wipe out

Africa is jst a continent of slaves and bastards
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
iv4fb:

Now

Btw,I don't care about your religion, serve your God whichever way you deem fit but you're not qualified to judge another religion.

You make no point, no sense and all your ideas are flawed. I've known you long enough, right from when you connive to defraud innocent Nairalanders. So STFU

Can you point out the lies here? I said my brother because I know you can't have more than one of them to be your pastor at a given time.

I don't understand where you are pulling the " lies" from..

Btw, why should I lie to you? what am I going to gain from you by lying? change your mindset, read clearly what people type and not what you have in your mind already..
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by fuck419: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Given the past and current display of unfaithfullness,dishonesty,betrayal,hatred,wickedness and all sorts of evil being executed in the name of Religion, it would be an act of insanity for anybody to believe that the matter at hand is a thought for the good of all. Nobody is a fool
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by nanalady(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Simple and straight to the point. The mistake A C N made was to team up with CPC. They were better on their own. They would have excelled too. But now, all is dead.
good good comment
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by folahann(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
No matter what the case may be. APC will win 2015 presidential election.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Tonylyte(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seun:
So they won't pick Fashola. How sad. Is this a good idea?
Seun baba hw far na?
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by bridgetgross76: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

====== >>> http://www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Acecube(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Hmm...
See revelations!
Nigerians, make una shine una eyes!.
I've always known Oshiomole to be a Muslim.
So his fake conversion to Catholic is as a result of 2015 things undecided
Is alright!
i'm from EDO STATE... keep shut if you are not well informed.. Oshiomhole has always been a christian even before going to politics ( though he hails from a muslim home ).
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by dmozart: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
SMH @ d pathetic attempts of saTANists to disparage d formidable combo of GMB/BRF on the altar of bogus religious fodder....inorder for them to stay out of jail and continue their brazen looting. If the APC leadership is deceived and fields anyone else apart from GMB/BRF, then they would be very foolish for playing into the hands of the Pdp. Why are the pdp looters more concerned about the choice of APC's candidates? How is it their biz? If you are not comfortable with the religion of the APC's candidates, then go right ahead and vote for ur preferred candidates (Cluelessness & Corruption) and stop the ranting. This is so laughable! Pointb, ogolodimkpa and chukwudi44, you obviously do not wish d APC well, y are u so desper8 to avoid GMB/Fash? Ur arguement shows they are too strong for u, otherwise u wld have supported d choice so as to eliminate competition for ur evil party (pdp). Its just like MAN U having a match with Chelsea, and Van Gaal is suggesting to Mourinho to play Mohammed Salah instead of a fully fit Diego Costa if Chelsea wants to win. MEANWHILE Van Gaal's life depends on winning that game . Kindergaten tactics..... Sooooo laughable. ANY president dat feeds with N1.2Bn per year with d tide of poverty sweeping through d land is heartless! I want a leader with strong principles and GMB/BRF suits d bill. I don't look up to the president for spiritual guidance. I look unto JESUS. I need d president to be honest, fix our refineries, provide stable electricity, diversify d economy, lock up d looters of our treasury FOR LIFE, create even distribution of wealth across d 6 geo-political zones good roads, create equal opportunities for all Nigerians, give hope anew to d Nigerian youth. I care not where he comes from or his religion. I know my GOD. The religion of d president or VP guarantees me NOTHING here on earth or in heaven. THEY WHO DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND SHALL DO EXPLOITS. (Daniel 11:32) ...not those who have a 'christian' or 'muslim' president. Sai GMB/BRF 2015

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by location(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wao, a young graduate by name Michael Abimbola, with First Bank Account No: 2014945171, needed N2 million to start his dream life and be self employed. Kindly render any financial support to this emerging future and you will be rest assured you helped a destiny. Thanks
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Descartes: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
iv4fb:

Now

APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
APC presidential candidate and his likely running mate
KWAKWANSO/OKOROCHA OR AMAECHI,FASHOLA IS SENATE PRESIDENT IN MAKING.....ANY OF DIZ PATNASHIP WOULD EMERGED FROM PRIMARY,BUHARI WI NT EMERGE,HE WI DROP HIS AMBITN
FEW DAYS B4 PRIMARY,DIZ IN4 IZ FROM APC DESK,AFTA D PRIMARY MANY OF U SHUD CALL ON ME 4 MORE IN4
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by TheClown: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why should religion be considered in the first place?

Good question. And why should region be considered also? Hum? Why must the apc presidential candidates come from the north only? Hum? Since religion is not important, region shouldn't be important also, let's practice what we preach.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
TheClown:

Good question. And why should region be considered also? Hum? Why must the apc presidential candidates come from the north only? Hum? Since religion is not important, region shouldn't be important also, let's practice what we preach.
Can you tell gej to pick a southerner as his deputy, since we are not talking region
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by TheClown: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
swezenberg:
I have said it before. Jonathan can only win by rigging. APC is getting more supporters every day. The party is growing and PDP are coming up with different errors by the day. PEJ is not helping matters by imposing Gubernatorial aspirants on the party . Mimiko's defection to PDP has scattered Ondo's PDP with his demand for the party structure without consideration for those that have been there all this while. Obi's defection from APGA is making some Easterners lose confident in PDP. They claim PDP should have left Obi, a stalwart of their only party in the East founded by their respected Odimegwu Ojukwu. PDP just lost Tambuwal and there are indications that other members of the house are reserving their shockers by defecting to APC at the last minute to bring PDP to his knees. Some PDP governors are not happy with PEJ. PDP in Rivers State is in in crisis over Wike's governorship bid and an attempt from Abuja to impose another Ikwere man on the state.

PDP is falling apart.

you are decieved, blive and its kind that would forment trouble for this country after apc loses, because apc would lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by amagugm: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari again?That serial loser. Closely following his losses are violent clashes that mostly left many lives in peril. Join me to pray that he fail in the primaries, i.e. his party doesn't give him their ticket. It is very important for the preservation of lives and properties after Jonathan has won.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.