Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (39038 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2014
iv4fb:

Help yourself and stop lying, it will lead u nowhere, it can't even patch your bruised ego. Just try to think before you talk or type, it will help you a lot. You don't come to a public forum to accuse another religion when you belong to the other with only proof that 4 of your brothers are pastors, pastors ko, devils ni.

NB: learn to argue intelligently without always trying to be the victim, its not compulsory to have a victim in such discourse. You Lied, rather than accept it and move on, your here accusing someone else of lying. Anyway, shout out to your 4 pastor brothers, you liar!

Maybe you expect me to come tell you the names of my brothers that are pastors, even when i do that, you will ask for their parishes/churches, home address, shirt color and maybe their DNA.

You don't even know me, yet you are calling me a liar for saying i have 4 brothers that are pastors. lol.. i pity you.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by PointB: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Oga TAN why are you so engrossed in who APC intends Fielding for their Presidential positions? You people have secret love for this party walahi grin

I don't care who APC fields; I only say Muslim-Muslim ticket is not good for Nigeria at a time of Islam/Sharia induced insurgency! In any case, no one need tell you that Muslim-Muslim ticket will reduce all political debate in the country to religion! How does that help country?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
honeric01:

Maybe you expect me to come tell you the names of my brothers that are pastors, even when i do that, you will ask for their parishes/churches, home address, shirt color and maybe their DNA.

You don't even know me, yet you are calling me a liar for saying i have 4 brothers that are pastors. lol.. i pity you.

Shut up, will you?
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2014
iv4fb:

Shut up, will you?

Grow up small boy, when you start insulting people when you have nothing else to say, it exposes your lack of mental/emotional intelligence..
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by matotoide(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2014
PointB:
Nigerian teeming christian population who have been at the receiving end of Sharia inspired Boko Haram barbaric insurgency will take this news with a pinch of salt. But vigilance is still the watchword. Nigeria politicians who looked the other way when Sharia, and it dark art of intolerance crept into the Nigeria society, cannot be trusted to keep their words.

Vigilance is the watchword!

Nigeria is not a muslim country; every subtle attempt to portray it as such must always be resisted, especially in this era of Islam inspired insurgency, terrorism and general barbarism across the world and in our backyard!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by babestella: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apc will pick competent candidates, that can WIN elections irrespective of religion.

Who are the competent candidates and their popularity outside their domain. Please let's be realistic and not avoid the obvious. Religion and tribe are crucial factors affecting Nigerian political process.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by babestella: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
alnaijiri:
See the pathological hatred for Muslims of the average Nigerian non-Muslim. God help us overcome and triumph over our oppressors.

Nigeria will be under Islamic sharia rule.

The world will be under Islamic sharia rule.

God willing it will be realised in my lifetime. Ameen.

This is what we have been talking about coming from someone you think has a reasonable level of human interaction. I have always said it, every average person under the influence of islam is a potential terrorist. No matter how gentle and sincere they might appear to be, as long as they are inclined towards islam, so an islamic candidate might never be trusted, they are bound to be controlled by the tenets of the islamic religion and its agenda of violence and killing.

We are saying no to islamism in Nigeria, Nigeria must be a free country with unhindered freedom of worship, religion, movement and association.

It is happening in Osun state, Aregbesola thinks that everyone in osun state is a muslim, so he is busy pursuing the muslim agenda & reforms vigorously.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by kakakent: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Delydex:
If only APC can be wise enough and put Fashola as their presidential primary candidate while Oshiohmole as his running mate then they can go to sleep without even campaigning. These are young vibriant men of jet ideas unlike archaic old sickled cell man Buhari

Am a southerner an igbo nd would vote for gej for obvious reasons buh if apc do that combo na life president we go give fashola nd adams
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by neupert(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Religion does not matter as long as they can deliver.
But i would prefer Buhari-Okorocha team.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by kakakent: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
GenScatter231:

So there is nothing good in a party formed just 2years ago but everything is good about a party that has been ruling since 1999. Try to always make use of your brain.

Nd many members of this new party formed two years ago were former members of the 1999 ruling party you should be bothered about their reason for leaving cos me I don't think they left because of our collective good
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by kakakent: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
dmozart:
Oga Honeric, I always admire ur opinion and sincerity on dis forum. However in dis case, I beg to disagree with you. Do you really mean APC should pick 'any christian'. ( Even if he's not capable of delivering votes or guarantee performance in office? ) for d sole purpose of satisfying those who would never vote for them. Mba nuuu The truth is, those who will vote the GMB/Fash will, and those who will not, won't. Don't be deceived to believe every Nigerian is gullible enough to swallow the sour propaganda dished out by d paid per post Tandroids. BRF is A KNOCK OUT. Without him on dat ticket, pdp wld have a roll. Let's stand for what is right and not pander to d whims of the evil men who wants to keep the country stagnated for their self-serving aggrandizement. The LORD bless you

Seriously bro. A buhari and fashola ticket will deliver votes 100 percent but guess what it will only be in lagos bro as naija dey now eh apart from lagos christians other christians would vote against it no be for this naija wey imam said muslims should vote for muslims guy look this matter well
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by kakakent: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
django1:
Do people even know that Nigeria has the fifth largest population of muslims in the world? Almost half of nigerians professes that faith, polarising nigeria in religions lines would most likely be counter-productive. Time will tell.

Nd that is why they were so fanatica while in govt y re u blaming the christians now? Who started that shit no be for this naija wey imam come newspaper talk say moslems should vote for moselems
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by rhymz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
kakakent:

Seriously bro. A buhari and fashola ticket will deliver votes 100 percent but guess what it will only be in lagos bro as naija dey now eh apart from lagos christians other christians would vote against it no be for this naija wey imam said muslims should vote for muslims guy look this matter well
which has Christians in Lagos are you talking about that will vote a very divisive fellow like Buhari..... I am Christian and I live in Lagos and I know that most of Christians shudder at the thought of a Buhari presidency. That is the fact. The man is a polarizing figure with very dangerous support base. His supporters up north are ready to kill any Christian or opposition supporter I'm the event the man lost the election. It is better he loses at the primaries than go on to pose danger to people's lives.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
honeric01:

Grow up small boy, when you start insulting people when you have nothing else to say, it exposes your lack of mental/emotional intelligence..

I'll grow up and I hope one day you'll realize you need to grow up too. Liar!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
iv4fb:

I'll grow up and I hope one day you'll realize you need to grow up too. Liar!

Attitude of a kiddo. Learn to say the truth always, so you don't struggle to believe people when they say things you normally would lie on.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
honeric01:

Attitude of a kiddo. Learn to say the truth always, so you don't struggle to believe people when they say things you normally would lie on.

Than you grand pa. You win! So go and rest fo.ol!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by rhames(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
The question is who bloody cares if they field a pagan pagan ticket? Nigerian political parties have lost focus and are mere tools in the hands of a few people to perpetrate fraud. No candidate or party in this country has a manifesto. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
iv4fb:

Than you grand pa. You win! So go and rest fo.ol!

Simple minded boy.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just listen to yourself..'It took US two centuries'?..one question for u, is it not our prayer to be better than our father?? Besides, South Africa gained their Independence 33years after us; can you compare we and them in any standard (governance and development wise)..? LESSON: AGE is just numbers, and not a symbol of respect!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
LouisVanGaal:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.