Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,580 members, 7,781,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (868305 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
striker9:
Congratulations bro,can you pls list all the docs you presented at the India embassy and the questions asked during the interview.. thanks

India visa application pages
Confirmation e-mail from UT to Lagos Indian Embassy
Admission letter from UT
Sponsor's statement of account
Sponsor's letter of intent
Sponsor's affidavit
Sponsor's passport datapage
Estonian embassy appointment booking in New Delhi
Photocopy of degree cert
NYSC cert
Birth Cert

Those are the docs I took to them in that order. Meanwhile, different things work for different persons.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
lanre205:

Admission letter from UT
Sponsor's affidavit
Photocopy of degree cert
NYSC cert
Birth Cert

Those are the docs I took to them in that order. Meanwhile, different things work for different persons.
Thanks.. .journey mercy to India
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by niknoosweer: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
lanre205:

Admission letter from UT
Sponsor's affidavit
Photocopy of degree cert
NYSC cert
Birth Cert

Could you please, tell/show us how affidavit looks like
thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
niknoosweer:

thank you
an affidavit is a document you get from high court, it's just like sponsorship letter... what to be on sponsorship affidavit

I, (your sponsorer), (male/female),Nigerian citizen of his/her address, do hereby make an oath and say as follows;

1. that I am the above named person
2. that I am the (sponsorer relationship to you) of (your name)
3. that I will sponsor the said (your name) to study (your course) at (your university), Estonia
4. that I will be responsible for his travelling expenses, school fees, stay, and feeding during his period of study in Estonia
5. that this affidavit is now required for record and official purpose
6. that I make this solemn declaration in good faith beleiving same to be true and correct in accordance with the oaths law of (state and year).
then your sponsorer will sign somewhere there coupled with high court stamp and notary public..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
niknoosweer:

thank you

Tobzzy has said it all. Walk up to any court (high), request for sponsor's affidavit and they'll provide to u, one. They have already prepared one which usually goes for #500, in fact, I met a girl that did hers for just #250. It's ur sponsor's name that's gonna b on urs, though. I'm sorry I couldn't show you one cuz I submitted it on that day. angry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
striker9:
Thanks.. .journey mercy to India

Amen, bro. Thank u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by niknoosweer: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
lanre205:

Tobzzy has said it all. Walk up to any court (high), request for sponsor's affidavit and they'll provide to u, one. They have already prepared one which usually goes for #500, in fact, I met a girl that did hers for just #250. It's ur sponsor's name that's gonna b on urs, though. I'm sorry I couldn't show you one cuz I submitted it on that day. angry

tobzzy:
an affidavit is a document you get from high court, it's just like sponsorship letter... what to be on sponsorship affidavit

Thank you!
One more thing, concerning the "application for temporary residence" form, what I should write on the contacts section? Like "contact address in Estonia" and etc.
And "Places of issue of documents " section, what I should do here?
I am sorry for that.
Thank you for help.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
niknoosweer:

Thank you!
One more thing, concerning the "application for temporary residence" form, what I should write on the contacts section? Like "contact address in Estonia" and etc.
And "Places of issue of documents " section, what I should do here?
I am sorry for that.
Thank you for help.

contact address in Estonia should be the school you going to.. place of issue should be the state, country. e.g if you going to university of tartu it will be Tartu, Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2016
tobzzy:
contact address in Estonia should be the school you going to.. place of issue should be the state, country. e.g if you going to university of tartu it will be Tartu, Estonia
Answer to contact address is very correct but answer to place of issue is wrong o, they are refering to the place they issue your international passport o. its on your intl passport data page.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2016
hakeembee:
Answer to contact address is very correct but answer to place of issue is wrong o, they are refering to the place they issue your international passport o. its on your intl passport data page.
abeg no confuse the man oo, he is talking of TRP and on that TRP form there is no space to fill passport details.. so the answer is where he wants to get is TRP... see example below

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 18, 2016
tobzzy:
abeg no confuse the man oo, he is talking of TRP and on that TRP form there is no space to fill passport details.. so the answer is where he wants to get is TRP... see example below
Ehn ehn, i no know na, which form is this because in the online visa application form for both india and estonia, there is a portion you enter date of issue of your passport, thats what i was talking about as below. Next time make explain wella o

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 18, 2016
tobzzy:
But i dont think i done fill this form o! please tell me more about it o.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
hakeembee:
that form is the TRP form, the forms you need to fill and submit to Estonia Embassy are 1. The visa form That's 13 pages) 2. TRP form 3. Data of close relatives form.. number 2 and 3 are online pdf just fill and print

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by niknoosweer: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thank you
hakeembee, tobzzy.
are you guys applying for visa - d?
if so, what you have written in "Duration of the intended stay. Indicate number of days"?
here: "Name and address of host company/organisation" should I write the university information?

and about the dormitory, how long you've waited for acceptance from tut dormitories?
I've sent them an inquiry 4 days ago, yet I need to tell the embassy where I will stay((

Thank you/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
To all arguing about one way ticket or not, you are being given a D-visa which is a long stay visa. Do whatever you want to do, however way you are handled at the airport is your own cup of tea. Moreover Return reservation are sometimes cheaper than one way depending on the time and route.
All this unnecessary argument is not just worth it. Some people talk out of experience while some talk out of "them say, them say".
Unless stated as Student Visa, just respect yourself and buy a return ticket.

But you can purchase one way from India to Estonia only if you plan your trip well. India Visa Expiry tallying with D-Visa start date.
But from Naija? Decide for yourself.

@hakeembee, what you are looking for in Sokoto is under your shokoto. The Authentication can be handled my peeps in Lagos. The funds you used in travelling to Abj and getting your passport wet would have been avoided.

niknoosweer:
Thank you
hakeembee, tobzzy.
are you guys applying for visa - d?
if so, what you have written in "Duration of the intended stay. Indicate number of days"?
here: "Name and address of host company/organisation" should I write the university information?
and about the dormitory, how long you've waited for acceptance from tut dormitories?
I've sent them an inquiry 4 days ago, yet I need to tell the embassy where I will stay((
Thank you/

Duration for intended stay - choose the highest, i think 90.
Name and address of host: School information is fine.

hakeembee:

I am pretty sure i pasted a link of all the documents needed to be filled.

The embassy of Estonia will give you whatever date they want which depends on your resumption date and the date they give to you is when you are allowed to enter the country. I know of some people that got Aug 10th, Aug 15th, even August 1st but they were all through Estonian embassy in Georgia last year. Someone got August 29th this year from Estonian Embassy in India - so it varies.

Above all - I stand to be corrected!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=bollyfolly post=47135559]

Nne? any information with regards to Euroakadeemia via your App? I'm yet to see oh ! have your evaluation result been sent?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:48am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=LostCity post=47676494][/quote]

Nothing yet but info reaching me was that they are holding on to all applications in order to join spring intake hopefully we shall be contacted for interview by September.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
icotfodile:
Hello Guys

Just an advice for those talking about one way. Please in order to avoid embarrassment at the airport, Please travel with a return ticket.
Unless you have your residence permit, then you can travel one way. But since its the D-Visa you are going to travel with, the immigration and even the airline will never let you travel.
You can book a one month duration, the price difference is not much(probably lol). you can just forfeit it.

Have you collected your visa from Estonia embassy in uk? If yes how long does it take to process?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Keiry:
Quick question, in the dreamapply application print out, do i have to print out the uploaded documents section? and if i do, must it be a coloured print out?

sincerely grateful if someone helps me out on this.

Hello madam, I need to ask you some questions. Quote me when you see this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
lanre205:

Admission letter from UT
Sponsor's affidavit
Photocopy of degree cert
NYSC cert
Birth Cert

Please how do i get the confirmation e-mail from UT to indian embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
My people i am now in lagos, certificate sealed and signed

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
hakeembee:
My people i am now in lagos, certificate sealed and signed
God will crown all our efforts

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
nek12:

Have you collected your visa from Estonia embassy in uk? If yes how long does it take to process?

Yes I have....just took 2 days to process and got my passport back. Usually suppose to be 7 working days.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
striker9:
God will crown all our efforts
Amen bro, NDLEA people just called me now that my visa clearance is ready for pick up tomorrow, now all required docs are ready now.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
hakeembee:
Amen bro, NDLEA people just called me now that my visa clearance is ready for pick up tomorrow, now all required docs are ready now.
Good,quickly go collect your India visa o,Estonia loading be that...

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
icotfodile:

Yes I have....just took 2 days to process and got my passport back. Usually suppose to be 7 working days.

Good, theirs is express than this India palava. What type of visa did you use and what are the requirements of obtaining visa from Estonia embassy in London?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
nek12:

Good, theirs is express than this India palava. What time of visa did you use and what are the requirements of obtaining visa from Estonia embassy in London?
Oga,u be chairman o...u no say UK visa no be beans
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
hakeembee:
Please how do i get the confirmation e-mail from UT to indian embassy

Send the international students coordinator a mail that the India embassy requires a confirmation document/mail in order to process your visa, because you will be coming to study in Estonia. I think it should still be Kaija Murasov. kaija.murasov@ut.ee and that she should copy you in the replies. I think India embassy in Lagos email is: consvisa@hcilagos.org, I m not sure this has not been changed but this was where I told her to send to.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ironmike: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
good day guru in the house in really appreciate your assistance you give in this forum. I will like to furnish me about information what and what document I will need to submit for my Estonia student and my chances of getting the visa if am applying in Nigeria instead of going places like Egypt India or UK. thank u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
ironmike:
good day guru in the house in really appreciate your assistance you give in this forum. I will like to furnish me about information what and what document I will need to submit for my Estonia student and my chances of getting the visa if am applying in Nigeria instead of going places like Egypt India or UK. thank u

Sir Ironmike,

Quick question, did you read any of the pages on this topic? If yes, you would have found your answer, if no, kindly do so.

Thank you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
nairaspace:

Sir Ironmike,

Quick question, did you read any of the pages on this topic? If yes, you would have found your answer, if no, kindly do so.

Thank you!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by niknoosweer: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello, everyone.
When filling the swisscare application, do I need to write my own country address, or it should be the one in Estonia?
Please help, please

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.