Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875108 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=hybeenoni post=47941554][/quote] Thanks to everyone, Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
My people, i observed that we no longer hear from yoyolagos, he should have given us the feedback from his wakanow parole now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
yoyolagos:
Pls guys!

Don't go to Indian embassy on your own! Try to arrange with trusted agent! Any small error or mistake na NO! Indian embassy don dey deny visa anyhow now. No more date reschedule.

Based on personal experience.

I am talking to Wakanow for assistance. I will update u guys on it.

Pls! The extra kobo wey u go give person to assist I with this will not make ur less wise! Give wat belong to Caesar to Caesar oooo.
I went with God and came back successfully.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
yoyolagos:
Pls guys!

Don't go to Indian embassy on your own! Try to arrange with trusted agent! Any small error or mistake na NO! Indian embassy don dey deny visa anyhow now. No more date reschedule.

Based on personal experience.

I am talking to Wakanow for assistance. I will update u guys on it.

Pls! The extra kobo wey u go give person to assist I with this will not make ur less wise! Give wat belong to Caesar to Caesar oooo.
quote]I went with God and came back
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
nek12:

Nothing much. Please I am trying to figure out some things here, did you make first class in your Bsc? How many programming language do you know? Thanks

Nope I didn't make first class, and I know just PHP, c++, mysql, html css, some JavaScript. Nothing much tho. Why ask?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
For my own i applied through their embassy in Lagos. To change date in Indian Embassy in Lagos, just go to the embassy early, before 9:00am. By 10:20 or therabout, they will come outside to collect all documents of the people that comes for change of date. After submission wait for 3hours, they will return it with the date changed, but if they did not change your date, they will write the reason on your form, most of the time they usually want you to bring some other documents and when you later give them, they we will change date for you. If you are not clear about anything let me know. Sending them mail for change of date is useless.

I was just given my visa this evening. I was given 26th of July till the 9th of August. thats too bad, even if i was going to india and coming back before leaving to estonia.

But I would do as you've said and go there tomorrow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keiry:

Nope I didn't make first class, and I know just PHP, c++, mysql, html css, some JavaScript. Nothing much tho. Why ask?

Wow, you know 5 programming languages and you call it just? You try oh. My time to learn programming languages has begun.

Thanks as this information will help alot.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
maduabuchi15:
Hello every one,please i must admit that am really confused about this upcoming Skype interview. Please can any one give me a hint on how the questions are? i really don't want to mess up during the interview... Thanks

Interview would be based on what was written on your motivation letter. Likely questions are

- why do you choose your course?- why euroakademia?- what is your plan after school- and why ESTONIA? Once you provide constructive answers to those questions, you are good to go.
Do not deviate from your motivation letter.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
quote]I went with God and came back

Everyone is aware you did! You had to go fish out an old post to prove your point?

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keiry:

I was just given my visa this evening. I was given 26th of July till the 9th of August. thats too bad, even if i was going to india and coming back before leaving to estonia.

But I would do as you've said and go there tomorrow.
How many days did the consular wrote on your document initially
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
nairaspace:

Everyone is aware you did! You had to go fish out an old post to prove your point?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes i did! because people must not be discouraged by such posts, i had argued it from the day it was posted and i know people are expecting feedback on this. Wrong and misguiding info should be corrected on this tread. I rest my case. Sorry about this but this is my style.

No sir....it seemed as you were just being proud....anyways....congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes i did! because people must not be discouraged by such posts, i had argued it from the day it was posted and i know people are expecting feedback on this. Wrong and misguiding info should be corrected on this tread. I rest my case. Sorry about this but this is my style.

If that's the only method u could take to correct notions then you must change your way of giving a corrective measure to someone else. Yoyolagos' info at that time wasn't misleading as wakanow could work for some persons, you are a victim of the such stresses he wanted ordinary citizens like you and Me to evade. However, he was only trying to tell us what's up at d embassy.

Lo and behold! I read what yoyolagos posted, I went for visa after you made your first attempt ever and I wasn't asked to go through your kind of stress, I was never asked d NDLEA doc nor authenticate my degree certificate. God did it for me without stress of going to Abuja or even seeking a guarantor's consent for NDLEA. I have my visa handy since July 20th and I didn't come to cast some persons

There are many errors that could be corrected in you as well. It's good to learn to be a good listener before becoming a good speaker. Learn not to b quick to react to event. My opinion, though. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
icotfodile:

No sir....it seemed as you were just being proud....anyways....congratulations smiley
Sir, before God and man, i am not a proud type. The post i quoted, two people from nairaland chatted me on whatsapp because they were scared, one of them backed out ecentually. Even myself was shaking at a time
He said "no reshedule again" 100% wrong as tjere is little or no huzzle about reshedule.
Dont go there alone "indian embassy is tough now" 100% incorrect. Sorry for my reaction but lets talk so that others coming later can ignor such posts. I Apologies. I am a Christian and i read that open rebuke is is better than secret love sir. Dont let us always wear a mask in disguise to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
No no no ! Biko make una no start.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
lanre205:

If that's the only method u could take to correct notions then you must change your way of giving a corrective measure to someone else. Yoyolagos' info at that time wasn't misleading as wakanow could work for some persons, you are a victim of the such stresses he wanted ordinary citizens like you and Me to evade. However, he was only trying to tell us what's up at d embassy.

Lo and behold! I read what yoyolagos posted, I went for visa after you made your first attempt ever and I wasn't asked to go through your kind of stress, I was never asked d NDLEA doc nor authenticate my degree certificate. God did it for me without stress of going to Abuja or even seeking a guarantor's consent for NDLEA. I have my visa handy since July 20th and I didn't come to cast some persons

There are many errors that could be corrected in you as well. It's good to learn to be a good listener before becoming a good speaker. Learn not to b quick to react to event. My opinion, though. Stay blessed
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your response, may God bless our huzzle.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Take its easy guys,I understand where hakeembe is coming from, not that he's proud but he was just trying to tell us that not much has changed from the past method of securing Indian visa even tho he went through some rough stressful journey.Information is powerful especially at that essential stage.Let's move on from here to another stuff.. Its shall all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
striker9:
Take its easy guys,I understand where hakeembe is coming from, not that he's proud but he was just trying to tell us that not much has changed from the past method of securing Indian visa even tho he went through some rough stressful journey.Information is powerful especially at that essential stage.Let's move on from here to another stuff.. Its shall all end in praise.
Thank you very much sir for accepting me the way i am. I apologies to everyone again. I was trained that no matter the roughness of the road, as long as there is still path to tread, keep going. I learnt in hard ways growing up, hence my reactions sometimes. Please keep teaching me and taming me.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lanre205 is correct with every bit of his statement tongue but I bet the dude is not proud grin just happier than before and can actually feel himself that, so he can do it shocked shocked grin ....

Please its okay, make una ride on everybody.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Guys, I heard Estonia embassy is represented by Belgium embassy here in Nigeria, has anyone ever tried to get their visa through Belgium Embassy?

Just thinking if there's another route aside from India. Kindly share if u have useful info
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Lollls...........Egypt wey una talk sey e hard self Lollls............God is in control........are u God.......c'mon wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Godfavourme:
Guys, I heard Estonia embassy is represented by Belgium embassy here in Nigeria, has anyone ever tried to get their visa through Belgium Embassy?

Just thinking if there's another route aside from India. Kindly share if u have useful info
The type of visa they represent can't be used for study visa,only tourist. As you know a study visa needs residents permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Godfavourme:

dey issue only visitors visa, jst 3mnths duration, gurus prove me wrong
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2016
nek12:

Hope you mailed them regarding your 28th September travel as lecture resumes September 4th. I stand to be corrected though.

I'll mail them soon. The POP date sef has not been fixed for sure.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
For my own i applied through their embassy in Lagos. To change date in Indian Embassy in Lagos, just go to the embassy early, before 9:00am. By 10:20 or therabout, they will come outside to collect all documents of the people that comes for change of date. After submission wait for 3hours, they will return it with the date changed, but if they did not change your date, they will write the reason on your form, most of the time they usually want you to bring some other documents and when you later give them, they we will change date for you. If you are not clear about anything let me know. Sending them mail for change of date is useless.

Please what documents do I need? For the change of date.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
How many days did the consular wrote on your document initially

He wrote 15 days.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

He wrote 15 days.
Haaaa! you should have told him since that day, its the days the consular write that the visa people will give. I suggest yoi go back and explain that you will need more days because it takes time for Estonia visa comes out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

Please what documents do I need? For the change of date.
It depends but go with all your entire documents. I hope they wont ask you for NDLEA because it takes time to get. You should be of advantage because you are a girl, the only female i got to know that she was told to bring it is a woman in her 40's and she applied for business visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Haaaa! you should have told him since that day, its the days the consular write that the visa people will give. I suggest yoi go back and explain that you will need more days because it takes time for Estonia visa comes out.

How long does it take to get the Estonian visa? I didn't know how long so I didn't know what to ask. But the man doing the thumb print said he will give me 1 month tho. Idk

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2016
objcent:
Lollls...........Egypt wey una talk sey e hard self Lollls............God is in control........are u God.......c'mon wink

You got Egypt?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

How long does it take to get the Estonian visa? I didn't know how long so I didn't know what to ask. But the man doing the thumb print said he will give me 1 month tho. Idk
10 days from the date you visit embassy for submission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Keiry post=47953569]

How long does it take to get the Estonian visa? I didn't know how long so I

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.