Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874880 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

You got Egypt?

I had conversation with Estonia Representative in Egypt, I guess they only issue TRP and long stay visa for pple going for masters programme.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
striker9:
The type of visa they represent can't be used for study visa,only tourist. As you know a study visa needs residents permit.

Of course one can enter Estonia with the tourist visa I guess one can as well apply for the TRP from here. The TRP should be ready before the 3months tourist visa will expire.

My thought though
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Godfavourme:

Of course one can enter Estonia with the tourist visa I guess one can as well apply for the TRP from here. The TRP should be ready before the 3months tourist visa will expire.

My thought though
OK
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by papyskinsy: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
please after all de confirmation frm my skl in indian ... i was stil asked to bring the NOC frm ndlea and letter of cerification attestation frm abj.. pls can someone tell me hw long it luk to get dis documents. and de consular officer said i should come back nextweek. is dis possible. thnks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
10 working days but tell them two weeks. when is your Estonia embassy appointment date. A brother of mine said its possible to go and extend date when you get there. What you will need is letter from Estonia embassy that your visa will be ready at a date latter than the date when your visa will expire, they may give you. Nothing is impossible my sister

Lol too many mix ups now o. But I will see how it'll go. They rejected my change of date. So... idk.. if I can still go, I go. I haven't even booked appointment at Estonian Embassy yet. But I was provided with a number to call. God dey sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Godfavourme:

I had conversation with Estonia Representative in Egypt, I guess they only issue TRP and long stay visa for pple going for masters programme.

Sounds like what I need tho.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

Lol too many mix ups now o. But I will see how it'll go. They rejected my change of date. So... idk.. if I can still go, I go. I haven't even booked appointment at Estonian Embassy yet. But I was provided with a number to call. God dey sha.

Do u think they'd accept ur application if u rapply at d Indian embassy in Nigeria? I doubt it. Y not travel to India and start Estonia visa application b4 ur Indian Entry visa expires, in that process try see to what Hakeembee said by asking them (Indians through the Estonian Consular) to extend ur stay there in New Delhi. I've a friend who's schooling in India, her visa expires in September, this year, she said they renew visa/passport (not sure) there in New Delhi but she's choosing coming to Nigeria instead, perhaps she misses her family after a longtime.

Meanwhile, I heard of someone who did his/her Estonian visa in New Delhi within 3 days cuz d visa expires after d third day.

Make efforts to travel ASAP, find ur way there in New Delhi if extension is possible with d Estonian rep's help, finish with visa n travel back to 9ja for POP.

Make sure u sort ur LI wella wink b4 travelling, make them no increase ur service year if them no meet u during headcount. embarassed
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
10 working days but tell them two weeks. when is your Estonia embassy appointment date. A brother of mine said its possible to go and extend date when you get there. What you will need is letter from Estonia embassy that your visa will be ready at a date latter than the date when your visa will expire, they may give you. Nothing is impossible my sister

I should be leaving for India on Saturday. My appointment is on the 1st of August. I hope all goes well as im rushing ehnn! and I would miss August clearance.

Any last minute advice from he House?? cry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
lanre205:

Do u think they'd accept ur application if u rapply at d Indian embassy in Nigeria? I doubt it. Y not travel to India and start Estonia visa application b4 ur Indian Entry visa expires, in that process try see to what Hakeembee said by asking them (Indians through the Estonian Consular) to extend ur stay there in New Delhi. I've a friend who's schooling in India, her visa expires in September, this year, she said they renew visa/passport (not sure) there in New Delhi but she's choosing coming to Nigeria instead, perhaps she misses her family after a longtime.

Meanwhile, I heard of someone who did his/her Estonian visa in New Delhi within 3 days cuz d visa expires after d third day.

Make efforts to travel ASAP, find ur way there in New Delhi if extension is possible with d Estonian rep's help, finish with visa n travel back to 9ja for POP.

Make sure u sort ur LI wella wink b4 travelling, make them no increase ur service year if them no meet u during headcount. embarassed

My LI na one hard man like that. I definitely would be coming back to Nigeria cause im not even ready to move now. So till then. Haha, thanks btw.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

I should be leaving for India on Saturday. My appointment is on the 1st of August. I hope all goes well as im rushing ehnn! and I would miss August clearance.

Any last minute advice from he House?? cry

My dear, find a way to sort the august clearance tomorrow as against monday. U can find someone to assist u in ur CDS. The Lord is your strength
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

My LI na one hard man like that. I definitely would be coming back to Nigeria cause im not even ready to move now. So till then. Haha, thanks btw.
Why not arrange with your CDS president.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
icotfodile:

My dear, find a way to sort the august clearance tomorrow as against monday. U can find someone to assist u in ur CDS. The Lord is your strength

I'm doing that already. Hope it works out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Why not arrange with your CDS president.

He doesn't have anything to do with our monthly clearance till the final clearance. That's how it is here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

He doesn't have anything to do with our monthly clearance till the final clearance. That's how it is here.
Ok, you have to sacrifice one for the other dear
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:

Not at all, there are ways around this kind of things. My cousin left for yanks before he finished his service and still got his cert. Kill 2 birds with a stone. Its all about information.

Thank you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Killing Two birds with one stone is not for the faint hearted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keiry:

Keiry Nne maranma,I wish you Safe Trip.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
LostCity:

Keiry Nne maranma,I wish you Safe Trip.

Thanks alot dear.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Hakeem shey youve done TRP, please whats with this PLACES OF ISSUE OF DOCUMENTS. Plus i cannot find this additional sheet they keep referring to, lol. Sorry if this question is redundant, you just point me to the thread if it is.

Lastly, does anyone know of any other non-specified document that may be needed for TRP application?

Thanks alot!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Godfavourme:

Interview would be based on what was written on your motivation letter. Likely questions are

- why do you choose your course?- why euroakademia?- what is your plan after school- and why ESTONIA? Once you provide constructive answers to those questions, you are good to go.
Do not deviate from your motivation letter.

thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2016
maduabuchi15:

thanks

doing your interview soon?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 29, 2016
nairaspace:

Not at all, there are ways around this kind of things. My cousin left for yanks before he finished his service and still got his cert. Kill 2 birds with a stone. Its all about information.

Thank you!
That's good suggestion, put her in line now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Keiry post=47982012]
Hakeem shey youve done TRP, please whats with this PLACES OF ISSUE OF DOCUMENTS. Plus i cannot find this additional sheet they keep referring to, lol. Sorry if this question is redundant, you just point me to the thread if it is.

Lastly, does anyone know of any other non-specified document that may be needed for TRP application? I left places of issue blank as i dont know what to put there, someone on this tread said they will correct you if you make some mistakes. For additional document, what i saw there seems to me like, its its when you have relatives living in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=47984001][/quote]

Thanks! Hope I get Wi-Fi for updates in India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Keiry:

Thanks! Hope I get Wi-Fi for updates in India.
Depends on the hotel you stay, what is the name of the hotel you will stay. Mine is Mahesh guest house, i booked it because it is cheap
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2016
hakeembee:
Depends on the hotel you stay, what is the name of the hotel you will stay. Mine is Mahesh guest house, i booked it because it is cheap

You guys shd keep updating us even after the whole stuff for the benefit of pple coming in spring. Not that you will finish the whole process and not coming here again to give info or respond to questions.

Wishing you all successful journey in your chosen career.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Godfavourme:

You guys shd keep updating us even after the whole stuff for the benefit of pple coming in spring. Not that you will finish the whole process and not coming here again to give info or respond to questions.

Wishing you all successful journey in your chosen career.
God will see us all through. We will try our possible best.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
hakeembee:

Omg mine too lol. Heard its close to the Embassy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Keiry:

Omg mine too lol. Heard its close to the Embassy.
We go relate when we get there, i will be leaving next week friday. I pm you, supply yoir ehatsapp number
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by papyskinsy: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
please after all de confirmation frm my skl in indian ... i was stil asked to bring the NOC frm ndlea and letter of cerification attestation frm abj.. pls can someone tell me hw long it luk to get dis documents. and de consular officer said i should come back nextweek. is dis possible. thnks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
hakeembee:
We go relate when we get there, i will be leaving next week friday. I pm you, supply yoir ehatsapp number
Take good care of her o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: stingermania(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.