Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (867955 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
striker9:
Take good care of her o
Lol, i believe she is big enough to take care of herself.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
papyskinsy:
please after all de confirmation frm my skl in indian ... i was stil asked to bring the NOC frm ndlea and letter of cerification attestation frm abj.. pls can someone tell me hw long it luk to get dis documents. and de consular officer said i should come back nextweek. is dis possible. thnks
For certification/authentication, its 100% possible but for NOC from NDLEA, might be possible if you try.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
striker9:
Take good care of her o

Lol concerned citizen. Well done.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
hakeembee:
For certification/authentication, its 100% possible but for NOC from NDLEA, might be possible if you try.

Baba we get talk oh.I'll buzz you later on .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Keiry:

Lol concerned citizen. Well done.
Na me be that,wish u journey mercy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Keiry:

Hakeem shey youve done TRP, please whats with this PLACES OF ISSUE OF DOCUMENTS. Plus i cannot find this additional sheet they keep referring to, lol. Sorry if this question is redundant, you just point me to the thread if it is.

Lastly, does anyone know of any other non-specified document that may be needed for TRP application?

Thanks alot!

Write the name of the embassy or city in Estonia where you'll like to receive your TPR.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
papyskinsy:
please after all de confirmation frm my skl in indian ... i was stil asked to bring the NOC frm ndlea and letter of cerification attestation frm abj.. pls can someone tell me hw long it luk to get dis documents. and de consular officer said i should come back nextweek. is dis possible. thnks

You can get it done in a day depending on the time you get there. My sister got hers done within 24hrs. I wouldn't want to discuss the way she did it here but can link u to her for more clarification.

Mail me godfavourme20@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls I wan die, I don dey cry already, am goin tru Egypt,I heard at the airport in Nigeria and Egypt the minimum balance I must have is $2000 or else no goin with the immigration officers there.pls try to give me hope pls.Haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by wkkwl: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Greetings everyone
i am newbie in this thread

i am looking to apply for Nursing looking to do a topup course

i am already a registered nurse here in Nigeria.

Can someone advise me on the school.

Your suggestion is welcome.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls I wan die, I don dey cry already, am goin tru Egypt,I heard at the airport in Nigeria and Egypt the minimum balance I must have in my wallet is $2000 or else no goin with the immigration officers there.pls try to give me hope pls.Haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
objcent:
Pls I wan die, I don dey cry already, am goin tru Egypt,I heard at the airport in Nigeria and Egypt the minimum balance I must have is $2000 or else no goin with the immigration officers there.pls try to give me hope pls.Haaaaaaaaaa

Source?
or just hear Say?
Relax bro, First mail them (Egypt)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
where Is nairaspace when you needed him?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
wkkwl:
Greetings everyone

Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam
With my little knowledge, i don't think Estonia Universities has any related Nursing program, i stand to be corrected though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Indian visa landed, Etihad ticket booked. Thanks to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thanks to all for your contributions. God will reward you accordingly. Keiry, i have not seen your mail o. All road to india next week, one month granted. I am rugged and dogged.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2016
wkkwl:
Greetings everyone

Thanks

No nursing courses or school in Estonia from my research but you can try Lithuana... Search there thread of nairaland
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:
Indian visa landed, Etihad ticket booked. Thanks to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thanks to all for your contributions. God will reward you accordingly. Keiry, i have not seen your mail o. All road to india next week, one month granted. I am rugged and dogged.

Congrats Dear. See u in est

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
dreamchaser90:

Write the name of the embassy or city in Estonia where you'll like to receive your TPR.

Okay Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:

congrats!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:
Depends on the hotel you stay, what is the name of the hotel you will stay. Mine is Mahesh guest house, i booked it because it is cheap

Hope it's not so far from the embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:
10 working days but tell them two weeks. when is your Estonia embassy appointment date. A brother of mine said its possible to go and extend date when you get there. What you will need is letter from Estonia embassy that your visa will be ready at a date latter than the date when your visa will expire, they may give you. Nothing is impossible my sister

Estonian embassy will try all possible means to ensure your get your visa to Estonia before the end of your India visa so don't worry about extending it. In fact @Demaejy can tell you an exceptional story. Also You can also get your visa within two working days in India depending on your situation.. smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2016
omitobi:

Hope it's not so far from the embassy?
31mins to Airport and 1hr:30mins to embassy, but very very cheap and not in the getto.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
scopebaba:
Thanks for the information,..I have been roaming around topics on NL trying to find a much more easier way to gain admission into any shengen zone school,..but one way or the other its complicated for me because I can't leave my job here and start roaming for documents to send to schools,..but after going through this topic I chose estonia,..i will surely apply this December or next year as all admissions are presently close,..and for me I won't need to go India or Egypt for the visa as am a residence here in UAE and Estonia do have an Embassy here,..
Brother, I wish to work in Dubai. Can you provide me with info on how to move there. I'd like to work there and apply for a school in Estonia just like you. Please help with easiest, cost effective way of doing so.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:
31mins to Airport and 1hr:30mins to embassy, but very very cheap and not in the getto.
This bro sef smiley Why did you choose to live closer to the Airport than the embassy itself.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
We need Update oh,If possible Pictures Kwa (Winks)

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Brother, I wish to work in Dubai. Can you provide me with info on how to move there. I'd like to work there and apply for a school in Estonia just like you. Please help with easiest, cost effective way of doing so.

Dubai?
Check this thread,ask your question there sir,they are willing to help you.
www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by juggernaut07: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
objcent:

Where did u see or hear that one? I'm probably going through that same route hopefully
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
juggernaut07:

Where did u see or hear that one? I'm probably going through that same route hopefully
frm a strong source in nigeria and frm d person i wil be stayin wit in cairo.......try to mak findings too....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=48014437]Indian visa landed, Etihad ticket booked. Thanks to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thanks to all for your contributions. God will reward you accordingly. Keiry, i have not seen your mail o. All road to india next week, one month granted. I am rugged and dogged.

Congrat bro
Go make us proud.
Wishing u safe trip, I will definitely be needing your feedback as I also intend apply to TARTU for MSc Financial/Actuarial Mathematics by next year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Demaejy post=48024092]
This bro sef smiley Why did you choose to live closer to the Airport than the embassy itself. [/

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.