Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,950 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (868146 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
mryoung16:
Wow, Documents delivered, signed by PUTSKOVA, just 2dayz, dhl Na d Best jara.
wow. good headway start bro. if I may ask, did you send your transcripts yourself including your supporting docs at the same time or your university sent it themselves.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
striker9:
Estonia business school will accept your grade cos only two universities in Estonia mandate 2.1 for naija applicant. Concerning your transcript,try to check the school website concerning transcript acceptance. I don't think its ideal for student to be in possession of his/her academic transcripts (That's what they think) you can use the transcripts but make sure your previous school is one addressed as sender.
striker9, thanks for your response. I'm yet to send my transcript. I have an electronic copy already which I got from my uni while I was applying to a Canadian college with the college's postal address by the side which I uploaded on dream apply. Although I'm yet to submit my application.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jennyugochi(f): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone. Please how long does it take to get a confirmation mail for admission after Skype interview. I did my skype interview almost one week ago and am yet to hear from Euroacademy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
mryoung16:

Ok bro, I may be reapplying next week.
God's speed and grace bro..Maple land all the way
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
mryoung16:
Wow, Documents delivered, signed by PUTSKOVA, just 2dayz, dhl Na d Best jara.
My mannn...congratulations dhl sure pass grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
sobastical:
Please guys also prepare to defend yourself at POE if your olevel doesn't go along with what you're going for in euroacademy. This might no apply to Al but just be prepare.
i was trying to understand what you mean by POE, can it be Point of Entry? if so entry to where, some people might not understand what POE means.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
hakeembee:
i was trying to understand what you mean by POE, can it be Point of Entry? if so entry to where, some people might not understand what POE means.

Yes, that it doesn't happens to you doesn't mean it can never happen

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
jennyugochi:
Hello everyone. Please how long does it take to get a confirmation mail for admission after Skype interview. I did my skype interview almost one week ago and am yet to hear from Euroacademy.
don't worry, they will send it. All of us are waiting for the same confirmation. Have u pay for your tuition fee of 300 EUR ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
sobastical:

Yes, that it doesn't happens to you doesn't mean it can never happen
Truts dat anything can happen @POE (point of entry)..students are dr4 encouraged to know every bit of thier application detail and intending course of study, university dy are attending and location..a friend of mine told me of his experience at JFK in the US and I think it's important we take note of this..you may not even be asked any question atall but to be on the safe side, be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
@mryoung16 tracked my docs now and it's in GDANSK-POLAND...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
gospel12:
don't worry, they will send it. All of us are waiting for the same confirmation. Have u pay for your tuition fee of 300 EUR ?

guess she's talking about the 300EUR not the invoice mail confirmation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
@hakeembee i discovered you applied to EBS. I have sent a mail to the international office but I'm yet to get response though. Please I need to confirm from you if they accept 2.2(like around 3.4) and also if English Learning Test is mandatory or a Language of Instruction issued from my UNi can suffice. btwn I sent you a PM. Thanks[b]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
LostCity:

guess she's talking about the 300EUR not the invoice mail confirmation.
Please how much is the registration fee for euroacademy...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aragon1:
Please how much is the registration fee for euroacademy...
Application fee =100EUR Registration Fee/Pre Enrollment fee=300EUR
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
LostCity:

Application fee =100EUR
Registration Fee/Pre Enrollment fee=300EUR
Thanks bro..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aragon1:
@mryoung16 tracked my docs now and it's in GDANSK-POLAND...

in some hours to Come it will hit Estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Made123:

striker9, thanks for your response. I'm yet to send my transcript. I have an electronic copy already which I got from my uni while I was applying to a Canadian college with the college's postal address by the side which I uploaded on dream apply. Although I'm yet to submit my application.

They don't accept transcript from individual, your university must send it directly to them, that's how is done.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
prittygift114:

They don't accept transcript from individual, your university must send it directly to them, that's how is done.
@prittygift thanks. no wonder I didn't get a response to my mail. I will do justice to that. I think just write the IELTS just to be on a safe side.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Made123:
@hakeembee i discovered you applied to EBS. I have sent a mail to the international office but I'm yet to get response though. Please I need to confirm from you if they accept 2.2(like around 3.4) and also if English Learning Test is mandatory or a Language of Instruction issued from my UNi can suffice. btwn I sent you a PM. Thanks[b]
Only euroacademy will waive the English test.....if you going to EBS or any other uni then you gonna have to write the proficiency test.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=striker9 post=49592460]Only euroacademy will waive the English test.....if you going to EBS or any other uni then you gonna have to write the proficiency test.[/quo

I think your right

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Made123:

@prittygift thanks. no wonder I didn't get a response to my mail. I will do justice to that. I think just write the IELTS just to be on a safe side.

Don't worry dear, am sure they will reply you soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JJCE(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
LostCity:

Application fee =100EUR
Registration Fee/Pre Enrollment fee=300EUR
apart from this fee u mentioned, which fees does it required again, want to the whole budget before I start the process, av sent u p.m....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello house, please there is this question I have been dealing with and I will be glad if I can get a positive response.

Apart from cheap tuition fees in Estonia, have anyone in this thread succeeded in getting a job after graduation? I mean the job that can gets one an employment visa, please help a sister. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
JJCE:
apart from this fee u mentioned, which fees does it required again, want to the whole budget before I start the process, av sent u p.m....

Check Euroakadeemia.ee/en
for more details.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
JJCE:

Based on their professional higher education tuition fees, which is 1470 Euro for one semester, so ur paying 300Euro here before they can send the final offer letter to you, on getting to Estonia you are expected to pay the balance of the very first semester latest 2weeks from the day u registered in school, stand to be corrected though. Check their website also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
LostCity:

Check Euroakadeemia.ee/en
for more details.

Hi lostcity, good evening, please I can see you have done your Interview, please could u be so kind to share the questions you were asked. Thanks u sir.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2016
prittygift114:

Hi lostcity, good evening, please I can see you have done your Interview, please could u be so kind to share the questions you were asked. Thanks u sir.

Go to previous page for interview updates
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2016
@ prittygift114, striker9.. thanks for responding. prittygift114 you could ask the question on their Facebook page(Association of African Students Estonia). I think you might get a response from one of the members regarding job opportunities after graduation. Also you could check this link for graduate jobs in Estonia

https://graduateland.com/s/part-time-jobs/estonia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gamargu(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Aragon1:

Truts dat anything can happen @POE (point of entry)..students are dr4 encouraged to know every bit of thier application detail and intending course of study, university dy are attending and location..a friend of mine told me of his experience at JFK in the US and I think it's important we take note of this..you may not even be asked any question atall but to be on the safe side, be prepared.
Sometimes even at the transit point they will ask you for your documents especially when they see naija passport.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hi guys, please which bank is the fastest in Form A, I just got my invoice today and the payment due date is on 3rd October.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Hi guys, please which bank is the fastest in Form A, I just got my invoice today and the payment due date is on 3rd October.
Men that's too close. I pray you find a way brother. well I think when I used Eco Bank to pay my tuition fee when I applied to Canada around July, it took them exactly two weeks. There is this guy on nairaland olah23 whom I got the information from and luckily a family member of mine had ecobank but he hasn't come online for a while now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:

Men that's too close. I pray you find a way brother. well I think when I used Eco Bank to pay my tuition fee when I applied to Canada around July, it took them exactly two weeks. There is this guy on nairaland olah23 whom I got the information from and luckily a family member of mine had ecobank but he hasn't come online for a while now.

Honestly those guys are just funny.I wonder how they want Me to pay up within 7dayz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.