Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873922 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
shayhune:

There are admission slots for 40 students. 30 students out of the 40 students that are admitted with best score rankings after scaling through the moodle test, simulation exercise and Skype interview would be given tuition waiver while the other 10 students would have to pay tuition fees.
For more info, visit the department's web page.
Ok bro... Please how do I go about this... What's the first step to take sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
qonfupanda:
Ok bro... Please how do I go about this... What's the first step to take sir

Guy, forget that course, they won't give you chance. Is a very competitive course and what you read is Agriculture. You can still give me benefit of doubt and apply. By the way, how many programming language do you know?
Admission starts 15th jan.

Among all 40 students they gave admission last year,none of the students dropped for those on wait list to fill in.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Plz, I wish to ask details regarding my latest development with regards to my education in Estonia. Plz I have filled d form online and have also submitted. I intend paying my Application fee this week by Gods grace.
I wish to know what next after my application has been granted because I want to start my preparation early.

Plz I need an strong advice
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
TemmyDavies:

They can't because you are not going on a short term trip, so you can only go to the country where Estonia has an embassy, and I think India is your best bet,it is relatively easy to secure their visa, but put in mind that if u don't have 5 C4 minimum in your WAEC, just don't appear, your waec and bank statement is what matters the most., and their visa fee is over 100k now since the fall of Dollar it used to be 89k, but the good thing about it is that, if they won't give you visa, they would tell you not to pay visa fee,instead you should provide authentic document and come back if you so wish.

Wish you well.

Plz, I wish to ask details regarding my latest development with regards to my education in Estonia. Plz I have filled d form online and have also submitted. I intend paying my Application fee this week by Gods grace.
I wish to know what next after my application has been granted because I want to start my preparation early.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
joy2016:

d first time he went there the consular said no visa he should either go Egypt or south Africa.
He later reapplied we went thru someone and he was told to bring some document which includes sponsorer's company document, d school should send admission letter to first convisa@hcilagos.org which has been sent,and appointment booking appointment in new Delhi which we show them.
After that he said d admission letter and Estonia embassy booking should be sent to another email again because he said d booking doesn't look original so Estonia embassy in India should appointment booking to his email. So we are still on it

He is still going back on Tuesday.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
slysite4real:

All these presumed challenges are unfounded. Guys apply for D visa through India route. If you meet the requirement, you will be issued visa to India.

Plz what's called D visa because have started my Estonia application and I wish to know how my route to Estonia will look like.
Plz I need ur help on this and more
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

which method of payment will u use for the application fee and after payment send ur documents to school, interview etc but for the visa am also confuse I don't know which is the best route to take BTW India and Egypt.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TemmyDavies(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Plz what's called D visa because have started my Estonia application and I wish to know how my route to Estonia will look like.
Plz I need ur help on this and more

D visa, is the same with National Visa, its called National D visa which is the type of visa given to a foreign applicant who would be staying in the country for up to a year, so as a student you would be applying for National D Visa in Estonia Embassy, but you would apply for Visitor or Entry Visa to India first, so as to submit your documents personally at Estonia Embassy in India.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TemmyDavies(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
joy2016:

which method of payment will u use for the application fee and after payment send ur documents to school, interview etc but for the visa am also confuse I don't know which is the best route to take BTW India and Egypt.

India is safer provided your documents are complete, but this days they often refer people to other countries for some reasons best known to them,although i guess because of Nigerians drugs threat, and also they believe Nigerians going to India has ulterior motives, So you might get there and they refer you to Egypt, or u might be lucky they attend to you. Its a 50-50 possibility.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by oluwashindara01: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Guys pls quick one I tried starting my online application today, I was asked my secret code abeg where do I get dat frm? Plus I actually thought I didn't need to do an online reg at dream apply. That all I needed to do was to send my documents "verified" down to Euroacademy pls eep a sister and another sister too we bi two Biko.i sld add that am applying at Euroacademy for 2017 intakes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2017
oluwashindara01:
Guys pls quick one I tried starting my online application today, I was asked my secret code abeg where do I get dat frm? Plus I actually thought I didn't need to do an online reg at dream apply. That all I needed to do was to send my documents "verified" down to Euroacademy pls eep a sister and another sister too we bi two Biko.i sld add that am applying at Euroacademy for 2017 intakes
the secret code is sent to ur emails and dream apply inbox after u sign up, try checking ur mails u can either write it down or copy and paste it to login on dream apply
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
oluwashindara01:

Check your email, the one you used to sign up on dreamapply its something like this PDF6K6GD
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Just keep gathering money and preparing for Skype interview, though it still far away around may/June.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Elemson: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please can anyone help with the requirements, results to get admitted as a Cybersecurity undergrad in tallinn uni tech.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Elemson:
Please can anyone help with the requirements, results to get admitted as a Cybersecurity undergrad in tallinn uni tech.

find all your answers here - http://www.itcollege.ee/en/admission/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

Guy, forget that course, they won't give you chance. Is a very competitive course and what you read is Agriculture. You can still give me benefit of doubt and apply. By the way, how many programming language do you know?
Admission starts 15th jan.

Among all 40 students they gave admission last year,none of the students dropped for those on wait list to fill in.

Relax, stop discouraging someone, are you God?? he can be favored and be offered admission, anything is possible.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Godwithme01:

Relax, stop discouraging someone, are you God?? he can be favored and be offered admission, anything is possible.
Discouraged? Not at all. I am not God neither am I discouraging him. Their requirements said it all, IT related course or experience and he read Agric, should I have lied to him. In fact, they have changed a lot of things as their requirements, who ever that is applying this year will really need to read their new requirements on their website and not what have been told on here. They stated it that why they conduct interview is for them to know their prospective student and how well the student understands the program applied.

@qonfupanda if you decide to apply for cybersecurity, please try and apply for another course to make it two just in case.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Godwithme01:

find all your answers here - http://www.itcollege.ee/en/admission/

You gave the guy the wrong website. I think going through dream apply would be better.
https://estonia.dreamapply.com/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
aeboiy:

Check your email, the one you used to sign up on dreamapply its something like this PDF6K6GD

Actually I have been told to make payment of the €100 .... Plz which platform can I use to make this payment because this Black market rate is damn too much....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg i need help concerning paying the application fee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
our9ja:
Abeg i need help concerning paying the application fee

Use omniborder. It's fast and reliable.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Actually I have been told to make payment of the €100 .... Plz which platform can I use to make this payment because this Black market rate is damn too much....
u can use domiciliary account for transfer to school account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Can you use US dollar domiciliary to transfer Euro?
meanwhile, has anyone use omniborder
joy2016:

u can use domiciliary account for transfer to school account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Were you able to pay the application fee?
If yes tell us how did you do it ?

OJOAYODEJI:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
our9ja:
Can you use US dollar domiciliary to transfer Euro?
meanwhile, has anyone use omniborder
I used euro domiciliary in making payments for application fee last week Friday and by Monday d school confirmed the payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Confirmed?? Hoe did they confirm?

joy2016:

I used euro domiciliary in making payments for application fee last week Friday and by Monday d school confirmed the payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2017
I'm finding it difficult paying my own application fee.I only have dollar Domiciliary account and my bank said i can't us Dollar Domiciliary to pay Euro
any
joy2016:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Godwithme01:
Confirmed?? Hoe did they confirm?
sent a message thru dream apply to my email
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2017
our9ja:
I'm finding it difficult paying my own application fee.I only have dollar Domiciliary account and my bank said i can't us Dollar Domiciliary to pay Euro
any
then open euro domiciliary account or better still use account of someone with euro account for payment just make sure ur invoice number and probably name appears on the remark for payment because I used my husband domiciliary account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by honeymills(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
good day all, my sister is 32, an HND graduate with lower credit. I understand she can't go for masters directly, considering her age, can she get admission and visa for undergraduate studies or can she do post graduates diploma? and is a TOEFL or English test compulsory

cc

slysite4real mavinc4u uzhi shayune
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by oluwashindara01: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guys all of a sudden everything changed.... Euroacademy now require toefl and d rest o, my application was rejected got a mail frm them today, plus they said something abt having at least a c in all ur papers no failure in any course.Guys which way o

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.