Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875277 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2017
You will have to wait for them to send you an email that they have collected the application fee and change your application fee status to ''Collected''

Then you wait again for further instructions. I think 5 working days interval after collecting the fee because They will have to do a preliminary check on your documents and if it meets the requirement they will send you another email to inform you about the outcome and give you the Go ahead to send your documents via post.

OJOAYODEJI:
Plz I wish to know what's next after making the payment of 100 euro.....I made my own payment on Friday and wish to know what next because someone told me submission of documents.... Can u plz tell me which documents need to be submitted?

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Udenzes: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Good morning guys. I would like to know more about your experiences in Estonia. I am planning of studying for my phd there. Please your advices would be appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Udenzes: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Slysite4real, could you send me mail @ iden udenzes@gmail.com. Please I have a lot to discuss with you regarding phd programme in uni tartu. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz I wish to know what's next after making the payment of 100 euro.....I made my own payment on Friday and wish to know what next because someone told me submission of documents.... Can u plz tell me which documents need to be submitted?

If the school is euroakadeemia, this is their requirements don't know if there will be additional documents d school will request for it

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thanks am having difficulties filling the account details of Euroakedeamia
Which is the account number? do I have to write down all the IBAN number?if anyone has paid his or her application fee to Euroakedemia should please give me info , on how to fill the transfer

MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING
Tondi 55, 11316 Tallinn
Reg.no. 80085795
KMKR: EE100602706
IBAN: EE892200001120290197 Bank: SWEDBANK
IBAN: EE201010002039317008 Bank: SEB
IBAN: EE433300333476080004 Bank: DANSKE BANK

joy2016:

it cost almost 15k for 100 euro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
our9ja:
Which is the account number? do I have to write down all the IBAN number?if anyone has paid his or her application fee to Euroakedemia should please give me info , on how to fill the transfer

MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING
Tondi 55, 11316 Tallinn
Reg.no. 80085795

Na only one of the IBAN (ACCOUNT NUMBER) u go use, they have 3 accounts. I paid mine to SEB
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
our9ja:

MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING
Tondi 55, 11316 Tallinn
Reg.no. 80085795

The school account name is
MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING u will choose any of this bank I picked swedbank. Gtb transfer form u will c beneficiary account no/IBAN mandatory for euro zone so if u pick swedbank then u write d number EE892200001120290197. make sure when filling d form d purpose of payment ur invoice number should be there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by WizAkzy: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2017
hello joy...pls where do i get the invoice number from because i was not giving any and cant find any on the payment order given on my dreamapply page
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2017
xoip:
hello joy...pls where do i get the invoice number from because i was not giving any and cant find any on the payment order given on my dreamapply page
is ur school euroakadeemia if yes u see it at d top of ur invoice something like this Invoice #EURO2017XX
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2017
joy2016:

is ur school euroakadeemia if yes u see it at d top of ur invoice something like this Invoice #EURO2017XX

Alright...its not euroakadeemia...thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks aeboiy and joy2016 for your help am using Sky Bank for payment meanwhile how about Reg.no. 80085795 KMKR: EE100602706
please see attachmet of the form

joy2016:

The school account name is
MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING u will choose any of this bank I picked swedbank. Gtb transfer form u will c beneficiary account no/IBAN mandatory for euro zone so if u pick swedbank then u write d number EE892200001120290197. make sure when filling d form d purpose of payment ur invoice number should be there.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
our9ja:

Thanks aeboiy and joy2016 for your help am using Sky Bank for payment meanwhile how about Reg.no. 80085795 KMKR: EE100602706

I sent d school a msg doing mine this was their reply no need of reg no

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Udenzes:
Slysite4real, could you send me mail @ iden udenzes@gmail.com. Please I have a lot to discuss with you regarding phd programme in uni tartu. Thank you.

OK. But your email address is not clear to me. Kindly type it again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
our9ja:

Leave the registration number and vat number, you don't need them. Write your full name and receipt number against. PURPOSE/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you are using SWEDBANK don't forget the swift code:- HABAEE2X.
Ask the bank for telex after sending the email to the school as evidence of payment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2017
I wish to ask how does the mail I should be expecting look like because they just sent a mail of confirmation of my payment.....plz is it the mail that leads me to d next level of sending my documents?

Godwithme01:
You will have to wait for them to send you an email that they have collected the application fee and change your application fee status to ''Collected''

Then you wait again for further instructions. I think 5 working days interval after collecting the fee because They will have to do a preliminary check on your documents and if it meets the requirement they will send you another email to inform you about the outcome and give you the Go ahead to send your documents via post.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Plz how much did Skye bank charge u for the transfer and was it confirmed immediately when u did it?......

our9ja:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
I have not make the payment yet, wanted to be sure on to fill the details of the Bank before making before.But am sure Sky bank would less or a little more. since joy2016 said GT Bank charge her 15k for 100 Euro
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz how much did Skye bank charge u for the transfer and was it confirmed immediately when u did it?......

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
our9ja:
I have not make the payment yet, wanted to be sure on to fill the details of the Bank before making before.But am sure Sky bank would less or a little more. since joy2016 said GT Bank charge her 15k for 100 Euro

please, the application fee is it for only one school? what of if someone is applying to two schools will the person pay twice?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Yes one application fee for each school..if you are applying for 2 different schools, then you are to pay 2 application fee , except if the school does not require you to pay

please, the application fee is it for only one school? what of if someone is applying to two schools will the person pay twice? [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dear applicant,

The status of your task “Tallinn University of Technology application fee” has been updated to:
Application fee is collected.

OJOAYODEJI:
I wish to ask how does the mail I should be expecting look like because they just sent a mail of confirmation of my payment.....plz is it the mail that leads me to d next level of sending my documents?

that's the email i received and according to the school website after filling application form and and confirmation of application fee the next step is evaluation, where your uploaded documents will be reviewed within 5 working days then an email will be sent to you telling if you are qualified to send the same documents via post or not.

i received the email Friday 27th of January. expecting a reply soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Thanks for the response. I just checked my page now on the website and I saw this:

After making the payment of registration fee and uploading the receipt, you can send the necessary documents by post to Euroacademy. Please check the conditions on our website: http://euroakadeemia.ee/en/international-students-admission/

Can I go ahead and forward d documents? Also I wish to ask u an important question immediately. Add me on WhatsApp......08035174072. Thanks.

Godwithme01:
Dear applicant,

The status of your task “Tallinn University of Technology application fee” has been updated to:
Application fee is collected.

that's the email i received and according to the school website after filling application form and and confirmation of application fee the next step is evaluation, where your uploaded documents will be reviewed within 5 working days then an email will be sent to you telling if you are qualified to send the same documents via post or not.

i received the email Friday 27th of January. expecting a reply soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=our9ja post=53429371]Yes one application fee for each school..if you are applying for 2 different schools, then you are to pay 2 application fee , except if the school does not require you to pay

please do you know if University of Tartu requires application fee?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=goldenfresh post=53478050][/quote]

nope
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello everyone. Success in your applications. Make sure you meet the requirement before you apply and always apply for the right course. Remember there may be scholarship opportunities for you to study in Estonia. Always check your University website. Check previous posts on Nairaland to read possible interview questions. You can already start connecting with students in your prospective University. They can help you with many things when you eventually arrive. Start making financial arrangements on time for the expensive journey. But I must say that studying in Estonia is worth all the effort.

Good evening!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks for d words of encouragement ....I wish to ask regarding the documents to be sent to d school, actually mine wasn't authorized by a Notary public, I did High court attestion. Do I need d Notary on d documents and to forward to the school? Plz its urgent.

slysite4real:
Hello everyone. Success in your applications. Make sure you meet the requirement before you apply and always apply for the right course. Remember there may be scholarship opportunities for you to study in Estonia. Always check your University website. Check previous posts on Nairaland to read possible interview questions. You can already start connecting with students in your prospective University. They can help you with many things when you eventually arrive. Start making financial arrangements on time for the expensive journey. But I must say that studying in Estonia is worth all the effort.

Good evening!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Thanks for d words of encouragement ....I wish to ask regarding the documents to be sent to d school, actually mine wasn't authorized by a Notary public, I did High court attestion. Do I need d Notary on d documents and to forward to the school? Plz its urgent.

Well I did not need to send my certificates for the kind of program am enrolled here in Tartu. But how does the University want you to send it? If it is not specified then I will suggest you also notarize them just in case. It does not cost much to notarize. Hope this helps?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Which is the account number?
aeboiy:

Leave the registration number and vat number, you don't need them. Write your full name and receipt number against. PURPOSE/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you are using SWEDBANK don't forget the swift code:- HABAEE2X.
Ask the bank for telex after sending the email to the school as evidence of payment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
our9ja:
Which is the account number?

IBAN is Same as Account Number : EE892200001120290197

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.