Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875027 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Thanks for d words of encouragement ....I wish to ask regarding the documents to be sent to d school, actually mine wasn't authorized by a Notary public, I did High court attestion. Do I need d Notary on d documents and to forward to the school? Plz its urgent.

Forget court attestation and do notary if not you will send your documents twice because court attestation would be rejected.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
have gotten your TRP yet .

slysite4real:
Hello everyone. Success in your applications. Make sure you meet the requirement before you apply and always apply for the right course. Remember there may be scholarship opportunities for you to study in Estonia. Always check your University website. Check previous posts on Nairaland to read possible interview questions. You can already start connecting with students in your prospective University. They can help you with many things when you eventually arrive. Start making financial arrangements on time for the expensive journey. But I must say that studying in Estonia is worth all the effort.

Good evening!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
I paid the application fee today..do i have to forward the copy of the telex to EuroAcademy ?
aeboiy:

IBAN is Same as Account Number : EE892200001120290197
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
collectors:
have gotten your TRP yet .
I do not need TRP. My stay is only 6 months. Am already in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2017
our9ja:
I paid the application fee today..do i have to forward the copy of the telex to EuroAcademy ?

Just scan and email it to them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Plz I wish to ask which bank u used to pay for the application fee and how much were u charged on the transaction.

our9ja:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
wow just six months . ok goodluck o ! smiley
slysite4real:

I do not need TRP. My stay is only 6 months. Am already in Estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by famakinwa001: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
good morning house, pls I need help hw someone can get NDLA clearance letter becos dey demand that from me in one of the university one of d document am going to take to embassy.pls enlight abt dis house
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by famakinwa001: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
pls house, hw much can it cost someone to do notarization of documents like O'level,first degree, NYSC
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by agybson1: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
slysite4real:
Hello all. I am now in Tartu. Good luck everyone

Congrats bro ..
Pls I need help.. my wife will be interview soon via skype and my challenge is the countryvto choosw for the interview ...

Pls. Which country has estonia emabassy and easier to go form Nigeria.. so we choose there for her document submission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
famakinwa001:
pls house, hw much can it cost someone to do notarization of documents like O'level,first degree, NYSC

Meet a small "Notary public lawyer" and beg him. Tell him that you are a student and that you really need his help. Most of them will be ready to help you. He may ask you how much you have to offer. I notarized all my documents 2 years ago with less than than 3,000 naira. But if you go as a client, then he will charge you...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
famakinwa001:

Make copies of all your documents, go to either ikeja or Ebute Meta court. Enter inside don't stop at the gate. Enter any office there and tell them you want to certify your documents. Official price is 200 per paper but after all the kick backs, u will end up paying like 500per paper.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:48am On Feb 14, 2017
agybson1:

Congrats bro ..
Pls I need help.. my wife will be interview soon via skype and my challenge is the countryvto choosw for the interview ...

Pls. Which country has estonia emabassy and easier to go form Nigeria.. so we choose there for her document submission

Your question is not clear. What kind of interview will your wife do soon? Interview for admission or for visa? Do you need to choose country for the interview? And what kind of document submission do you mean?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2017
famakinwa001:
good morning house, pls I need help hw someone can get NDLA clearance letter becos dey demand that from me in one of the university one of d document am going to take to embassy.pls enlight abt dis house

Which University is demanding that from you? You do not need NDLEA certificate for visa application if everything goes fine. Embassy will only ask for it if they doubt your motive of traveling.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by promo4(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=slysite4real post=53677255]

Please sir how much should one have to process everything visa and travelling inclusive if you have gotten the admission for instance...thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=promo4 post=53697842][/quote]

It is an expensive journey. To be honest you will spend up to one million naira to get to Estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by promo4(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
slysite4real:

It is an expensive journey. To be honest you will spend up to one million naira to get to Estonia.
Waooo....alright thanks a lot...make I find money first.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:11am On Feb 16, 2017
I paid the application fee and got the email from dreamapply that the application fee received.
the copy of the Telex that I received from my bank was sent to my email.Do I have to forward it to EuroAcademy
aeboiy:

Just scan and email it to them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2017
agybson1:

Congrats bro ..

India the best route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
our9ja:
I paid the application fee and got the email from dreamapply that the application fee received.
the copy of the Telex that I received from my bank was sent to my email.Do I have to forward it to EuroAcademy

Just send it for record purpose, though I don't think you need to since the school has acknowledged receipt.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by agybson1: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2017
slysite4real:

Your question is not clear. What kind of interview will your wife do soon? Interview for admission or for visa? Do you need to choose country for the interview? And what kind of document submission do you mean?

Bro .. I mean document submission in other to get estonia visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
agybson1:

Bro .. I mean document submission in other to get estonia visa

I took India route and everything went fine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
our9ja:

Please bro, how did you pay your application fee. Is it through your bank account? I want to pay my application fee to Tallinn university of technology. please i need help. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
our9ja:

Did you pay from euro account or naira account.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
I paid the application fee through Euro Domiciliary account with sky bank
mavinc4u:

Did you pay from euro account or naira account.
goldenfresh:

Please bro, how did you pay your application fee. Is it through your bank account? I want to pay my application fee to Tallinn university of technology. please i need help. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi everyone I can see the application is rolling in .. Sorry have been away cos of school work. Any question is welcome (see you in Estonia)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
tobzzy:
Hi everyone I can see the application is rolling in .. Sorry have been away cos of school work. Any question is welcome (see you in Estonia)
pls what is d situation of accommodation in Tallinn, Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2017
tobzzy:
my TOEFL result will be out dis week. What comes next after I pay the application fee? Should I wait for the school to mail me first before taking the next step?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.