Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874720 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, Print your filled application form and sign it then send it via post to them.
in wat section of the dream apply do I print from , please let me know clearly ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Miles300:
in wat section of the dream apply do I print from , please let me know clearly ..

When you login, click on my application page, you will see print in pdf or so.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

I will print out everything ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

ok so I get to sign at the last page right ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Miles300:
ok so I get to sign at the last page right ?

Yes, just print only the application form and sign, there is a space for you to sign on it.

As for other documents you attached, you can easily make photocopy of it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
nice one dude...simulation lab is just a week from now and thereafter interview. the simulation lab would cover the following: introductory mission, HTTPS security; SQL injection lab; and Botnets takedown labs. do u have any detail on any of these

I don't know about simulation lab because is newly introduced.

As for interview, is more of what you are asked to read,
Questions from your filled application form, motivation letter.

Technical question like what is ping, how do you ping? What is a routing table? How do you compress and encrypt? If you are given a folder, will you compress first or encrypt and why? Private and public key encryption; if Mr A and B are given the 2 keys to encrypt a folder, how do they go about the encryption? In fact read the notes recommended for the interview on their website. Simulation lab might be more like practical lab where you are meant to show how some things work. Have you been scheduled for simulation lab?[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2017
xoip:
nice one dude...simulation lab is just a week from now and thereafter interview. the simulation lab would cover the following: introductory mission, HTTPS security; SQL injection lab; and Botnets takedown labs. do u have any detail on any of these

Wow, that is the real cyber security course. Is all about hacking; breaking in and defending. I will give you the little details I know tomorrow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, just print only the application form and sign, there is a space for you to sign on it.

As for other documents you attached, you can easily make photocopy of it.
thanks a lot bro , I av sent the document yesterday .. So wats nxt now ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by udi2111: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys and gurus in the house, I'm interested in doing my Master's in Estonia, I graduated with a 2.63 in my bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, does anyone know any school that can admit me into the department of physics with that GPA. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by naturalmi: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello house! is there anyone in the house scheduled for the Engineering Physics interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Miles300:
thanks a lot bro , I av sent the document yesterday .. So wats nxt now ?

Be tracking it till is delivered. They will also inform you when they receive it. Which school is it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Be tracking it till is delivered. They will also inform you when they receive it. Which school is it?
tallinn university .. My point is after it's delivered wats the nxt stage , cos I was sent an email last week that if I submit all requirement on dream apply I should be ready for an interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
is there anyone dt knows d likely interview questions for MBA Economics and Business Admin @Euroakadeemia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anyone here done Skype interview with tallinnn university ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by naturalmi: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Miles300:
Anyone here done Skype interview with tallinnn university ?

Yea! Just got a conditional admission with TTU after a skype interview.
Anyone knows what the next stage is?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
naturalmi:

they will ur document to there educational board for evaluation ... Bro Abeg wetin dey ask u for the interview , me get interview soon wit tallinn university
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chamboy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
xoip:

I don't know about simulation lab because is newly introduced.

As for interview, is more of what you are asked to read,
Questions from your filled application form, motivation letter.

Technical question like what is ping, how do you ping? What is a routing table? How do you compress and encrypt? If you are given a folder, will you compress first or encrypt and why? Private and public key encryption; if Mr A and B are given the 2 keys to encrypt a folder, how do they go about the encryption? In fact read the notes recommended for the interview on their website. Simulation lab might be more like practical lab where you are meant to show how some things work. Have you been scheduled for simulation lab?
Can i know you please.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
How the Interview questions go?
naturalmi:

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by naturalmi: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Miles300:
they will ur document to there educational board for evaluation ... Bro Abeg wetin dey ask u for the interview , me get interview soon wit tallinn university

It depends on your course! Just read your motivation letter and digest it well. Outline your future plans and be confident. Thats all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by crispviv: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Hi Guys,
Been lurking around for a while, decided to show my face and say hi. Just received conditional offer today. Am so happy guys
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
crispviv:
Hi Guys,
Been lurking around for a while, decided to show my face and say hi. Just received conditional offer today. Am so happy guys

Congrats!! What Program?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by crispviv: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
U
Godwithme01:

Congrats!! What Program?
[quote author=Godwithme01 post=

Thanks dear. Materials and processes of sustainable energetics
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
which school and what are the likely questions asked during ur skype interview....CONGRATULATIONS
crispviv:
Hi Guys,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by crispviv: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
onitemi4top:
which school and what are the likely questions asked during ur skype interview....CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks dear. I did not do an interview. They just said i should send my transcript
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
i have also send my notarized documents with transcript and i was asked to wait for my evaluation result and that the date for my Skype interview will be communicated to me later
crispviv:

Thanks dear. I did not do an interview. They just said i should send my transcript
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi Naturalmi...congrats. what course did u put in for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
What comes next after application? Skype interview or dispatch of documents to Estonia.. Also, on the motivational letter stage on my application page, I was given 2 questions and told to provide answers with two hundred words as the maximum limit for each question... Itz kinda confusing.. The course is Politics and governance BA

I'm getting confused

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:40am On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
mickeyenglish:
What comes next after application? Skype interview or dispatch of documents to Estonia.. Also, on the motivational letter stage on my application page, I was given 2 questions and told to provide answers with two hundred words as the maximum limit for each question... Itz kinda confusing.. The course is Politics and governance BA

I'm getting confused

Evaluation then interview before dispatch but you can dispatch before any other thing if the delivery would take long.

You are meant to write your motivational letter base on those questions, tell why you like politics and political challenges in your country and how to fix it. If you are a Nigerian then Nigeria get plenty political wahala so you can pick one and write your letter on it. What course interest you most; you can check their course outline online If you are for bachelor and if masters, you already know that course you love so state it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
mickeyenglish:

I'm getting confused
sup bro am also runnin for same programme wit u at tallinn university and am up for Skype interview on Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.