Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874857 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Godwithme01:
Ok, thank You. Am not staying In lagos so I bought from waec office in my state. The one on paper is what they sold to me and they said is what they use nationwide now. Is true I would have asked here anyway.

Are you sure of this information?? Please can you help me purchase??

I am very sure. I bought mine at the waec office at ikeja. If you have friends or family members in Lagos. Just send them to any of those locations to help you buy it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
I really can't believe that application is closed for us over here.
I can remember how I was patiently waiting for January 2nd
And now the application is come and gone. Until next year again.
I really wish everyone who has applied the best of luck and pray y'all get selected to go study in Estonia

Please, we should not forget to always drop information here that is relevant concerning Estonia and its schools.
let's still keep this forum alive.
......Cheers Everyone

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
If anyone has information about the opening of the Estonian Embassy in Nigerian, please share so that we can always be updated on what is going on.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
You are very correct, i have sent some one to help me get it and it is available. thank you.
weezy009:

I am very sure. I bought mine at the waec office at ikeja. If you have friends or family members in Lagos. Just send them to any of those locations to help you buy it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dynamicfatty:
Please what was the question for politics and governance in Tallin university?

Why politics and governance ??
What are your expectations?
Why tallinn university ?
Also try and ask her questions as well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Achofrank: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
What documents does one needs to prepare/present for visa application at the indian embassy. Please someone should give a detailed information will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please, for people who have made payment to TUT Who bears the offshore charges, you or the bank?
I did one last year and it was the school who bore the charges but this year, the criminal bank I used is claiming otherwise.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Seems like every one has gone private on this group. Please let us keep here alive for our own good and not kill the spirit as e dey our hand.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
mavinc4u:
Please, for people who have made payment to TUT Who bears the offshore charges, you or the bank?
I did one last year and it was the school who bore the charges but this year, the criminal bank I used is claiming otherwise.
you should bare the offshore charges not the Skool ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
I am going for BSC and My documents has been sent to the estonian enic/naric for verification!! Please who has information on how they go about this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Godwithme01:

ok, good. pay for the test. the result comes out in 13 days that is your result will be out by 7th April. means u have little time to apply before deadline. i have a good number of ielts e-books you can read to pass. just quote me and write your email, so i forward you the link. ok
thanks for the ielts material I got an overall band 8.0
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ah!! Thank God. You did Great. I Got 6.5 myself. smiley So what next.

Miles300:
thanks for the ielts material I got an overall band 8.0
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Godwithme01:
I am going for BSC and My documents has been sent to the estonian enic/naric for verification!! Please who has information on how they go about this.
it's a one month result evaluation process, they will verify your results online with the scratch card and evaluate it according to there own Estonia educational standard I think !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Godwithme01:

I have a conditional acceptance now , waiting for ENIC feedback before I am given an admission letter and proceed to Estonia embassy ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Miles300:
it's a one month result evaluation process, they will verify your results online with the scratch card and evaluate it according to there own Estonia educational standard I think !

Ok!! Thanks.. I believe it will be positive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice, we are In the same shoes, I was wait listed and my docs send to enic this week. Cyber security program!! What about you?

Miles300:
I have a conditional acceptance now , waiting for ENIC feedback before I am given an admission letter and proceed to Estonia embassy ..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wonder!! where are alll those masters students applying for cyber security. That were always talking about simulation and qustionare here. What's up?? hope you guys progressed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kaydp: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
tobzzy:
you can send it together... I have friends who did last year and we are here together in Estonia wink
Hello bro. Is it advisable to use NIPOST?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kaydp: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
shayhune:

There are admission slots for 40 students. 30 students out of the 40 students that are admitted with best score rankings after scaling through the moodle test, simulation exercise and Skype interview would be given tuition waiver while the other 10 students would have to pay tuition fees.
For more info, visit the department's web page.
Boss! You're everywhere oo. I read your posts on the GRE thread.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
kaydp:
Hello bro. Is it advisable to use NIPOST?
some people used it and gave success stories but me myself will never try it.. Anything worth doing, worth doing well wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
kaydp:
Boss! You're everywhere oo. I read your posts on the GRE thread.

Lol. Me don port to Yankee oo grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
tobzzy:
some people used it and gave success stories but me myself will never try it.. Anything worth doing, worth doing well wink

Esti not possible, attention shifted to the in God we trust land now.. gracias
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
shayhune:

That's what it is now here jare.
When one can get multiple admission for Yankee school. .lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kaydp: 3:31am On Apr 23, 2017
shayhune:

Pls, can you DM me? I tried messaging you but was told i've sent too many anonymous mails.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ojasope1: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Godwithme01:

Kindly send the IELTS materials to me at obayewu@oaandco-law.com

Thanks as I will be writing mine soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Sent it in now!! All the best. Where do u intend to apply.

Ojasope1:

Kindly send the IELTS materials to me at obayewu@oaandco-law.com

Thanks as I will be writing mine soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Godwithme01:
I wonder!! where are all those masters students applying for cyber security. That were always talking about simulation and questionnaire here. What's up?? hope you guys progressed.

grin grin grin did you apply for masters in cyber security too? e be like say the thing tie wrapper. I even asked them how the simulation was like after giving them vital information on the interview and they went mute
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Haha!! Na wa oh.. I surprise non of them come talk again. I applied for cyber security but the Bsc program and by God's grace every thing was successful.

mavinc4u:

grin grin grin did you apply for masters in cyber security too? e be like say the thing tie wrapper. I even asked them how the simulation was like after giving them vital information on the interview and they went mute
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

some people are just parasites, no worry they will still come to ask about visa Na......

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Godwithme01:
Sent it in now!! All the best. Where do u intend to apply.

abeg me self go need material o... saintdolap@yahoo.com thx
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsquare:
some people are just parasites, no worry they will still come to ask about visa Na......
bro no abuse them abeg.. they might be busy or trying to put things together.. let's just hope they will come back to share what they went through
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobzzy:

bro no abuse them abeg.. they might be busy or trying to put things together.. let's just hope they will come back to share what they went through
lol nevertheless if someone was generous to help them I don't see why they can't reciprocate,at least u sha being helping all this while even tho I know u busy for eesti.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.