Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875058 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
chizyraky:
This euroacademy silence is tiring honestly. Please anyone with latest info should share.
wat stage of the admission process are u in now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay i dey wait good news from them oh..because right now i just got rejection letter from Tromas University Norway for master program..Euro Academy show me some love
laepisanto:
noting yet for my side oooo. still waiting
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Miles300:
wat stage of the admission process are u in now

Conditional acceptance since January. Still waiting for the interview date.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
chizyraky:

Conditional acceptance since January. Still waiting for the interview date.
na wa oo av u written to dem ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
our9ja:
Okay i dey wait good news from them oh..because right now i just got rejection letter from Tromas University Norway for master program..Euro Academy show me some love
I believe we will get good news dis next month being may......... so let's have faith ND hope
sorry for dy rejection
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Miles300:
na wa oo av u written to dem ?

I've not because I read about some people here who wrote them already and they asked them to still exercise patience but I will write them this weekend so they can reply early next week. I've waited for 3months now and I applied early enough
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

I've not because I read about some people here who wrote them already and they asked them to still exercise patience but I will write them this weekend so they can reply early next week. I've waited for 3months now and I applied early enough
dem don give u feed back from ENIC .. That Skool admission process is fucking slow compare to TU and TUT
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Miles300:
dem don give u feed back from ENIC .. That Skool admission process is fucking slow compare to TU and TUT

They didn't tell me anything about NARIC. And I've heard nothing from them ever since the conditional acceptance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

They didn't tell me anything about NARIC. And I've heard nothing from them ever since the conditional acceptance.
sometimes when u are given a conditional offer ur documents sent to dem via post are sent to ENIC for evaluation u ought to av gotten an information about this , u should ask questions instead of waiting it's not suppose to take this long since u got conditional offer ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Miles300:
sometimes when u are given a conditional offer ur documents sent to dem via post are sent to ENIC for evaluation u ought to av gotten an information about this , u should ask questions instead of waiting it's not suppose to take this long since u got conditional offer ..

I just got their mail now. Fixed an interview date. Now I'm smiling grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
really what date did they tell you ?
chizyraky:

I just got their mail now. Fixed an interview date. Now I'm smiling grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

good !!!! Hope they av sent your doc to ENIC
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Miles300:
good !!!! Hope they av sent your doc to ENIC

For them to give me an interview date means my docs touched down NARIC and came successful.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

For them to give me an interview date means my docs touched down NARIC and came successful.
ok goodluck bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

good.. read your motivation letter very well and also know the basics about your course.. wish you best of luck wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
chizyraky:

wot date did dy give u ND wot faculty is dat?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tuyiboy: 12:28am On Apr 29, 2017
i will like to know what kind of question to expect from my Dean during my skype interview. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Hello guys,

I have been offered admission to University of Tartu for masters in Quantitative Economics. Can I get information or guidance on how to obtain visa here in Nigeria or any other close country that is economical?

I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lewislife: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Please house I need advice.... I am graduating by end of this year (part-time) and before my N.Y.S.C exemption letter will be out it will take up to a year..... I don't know if they will request for N.Y.S.C in any process of the admission/visa ... I was thinking of applying in TUT by December
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Oga, just read the last page. Page 182. Full details there. I quoted someone who asked the same question

Umuks:
Hello guys,

I have been offered admission to University of Tartu for masters in Quantitative Economics. Can I get information or guidance on how to obtain visa here in Nigeria or any other close country that is economical?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2017
You intend to apply for which program in Tut??

lewislife:
Please house I need advice.... I am graduating by end of this year (part-time) and before my N.Y.S.C exemption letter will be out it will take up to a year..... I don't know if they will request for N.Y.S.C in any process of the admission/visa ... I was thinking of applying in TUT by December
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
lewislife:
I don't think nysc exemption letter is mandatory,your certificate and transcript are.Will your school certificate be ready before application closes?this should be your main concern and hope you understand TUT only admit second class upper 2.1 and above from naija applicants.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emjay20: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2017
I will like to know the requirement to India entry visa pls and I have my NDLEA certificate with me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Joksec: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hiii
who applied to the BA Cyber Security ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Check the page before this one I replied someone asking same question with the full details.

Emjay20:
I will like to know the requirement to India entry visa pls and I have my NDLEA certificate with me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yeah!! I did, what's new??

Joksec:
Hiii
who applied to the BA Cyber Security ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
lewislife:

You don't need NYSC to Apply to any degree program. Just apply when next application is open.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Umuks:
Hello guys,

Thanks

You can't get visa from Nigeria, try India or Egypt. Did they ask you to pay any money to accept your offer?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Joksec: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Godwithme01:
Yeah!! I did, what's new??

I has been waitlisted what about you ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
No payment was required....

aeboiy:

You can't get visa from Nigeria, try India or Egypt. Did they ask you to pay any money to accept your offer?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by liliyke(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have been wait-listed cool Anyone planning on sending documents to TTU b/w now and 8th of May? Please holla so we can combine and split the cost, thanks!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2017
Good morning guys,

Please, I will like to know if anybody have ever tried Estonia embassy in Ghana? I will like to know whats up with them...... Happy new month

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.