Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875004 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
damosif:
Congrats@ tajad.Mine was also received yestyday.
So Watz next inline

It will be forwarded to the body verifying results for them. Let us remain calm as we await the outcome which they stated will take about one month.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
uzhi:
Congratulations!
uote author=tajad post=33231269]Guys, I have been reading through this thread and I have been impressed in so many ways. I applied for MSc Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics and I have accepted my admission. My transcript was received yesterday and is being processed based on the mail i was sent.

Thanks bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
Hi guys...Índia embassy didnt open today - a notice was dropped at their gate...****

If your are going thru' Índia, you need to be fast, as appointment has reached June 18..*info from insider* it will keep going forward..

We will all succeed ...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
tajad:

It will be forwarded to the body verifying results for them. Let us remain calm as we await the outcome which they stated will take about one month.

Did you mean ERIC/NARIC evaluation?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
Thank God I got June 12 appointment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nostalgia21(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
@house. please, what of people that'll like to come over to hustle full time. are there any chances?
what kind of visa should such person apply for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holayemi12: 10:47am On May 05, 2015
please I did a late registration on tallin university wish I payed the agent who is in charge I wanna ask when will get admission later. please anybody to help me out, cus am scared
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2015
Agent for Tallinn or Estonia's schools ? Thats funny! Still, 4 us to advise we need to know how far u hv gone with the agent vis-a-vis ur application.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holayemi12: 9:48am On May 06, 2015
I registered for ba in international business administration which there registration deadline was April 15 all I wanna ask is have anybody heard about admission letter out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holayemi12: 9:49am On May 06, 2015
and the agent is in Estonia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2015
Holayemi12:
and the agent is in Estonia
What's the name of the Agent?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2015
@ Holayemi, almost everyone must have gotten their admission letter by now. All these schools dont need agents. Let me know d status of ur application. Have u received any message about d submission of ur document ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 8:43am On May 07, 2015
uzhi:
@ Holayemi, almost everyone must have gotten their admission letter by now. All these schools dont need agents. Let me know d status of ur application. Have u received any message about d submission of ur document ?

Uzhi, (almost everyone must have gotten their admission letter by now). Do you mean bachelors or masters?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
TUT is taking much time than expected to answer applicants oo anybody in my shoe?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holayemi12: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
bachelor
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 10:23pm On May 07, 2015
smiley
sobastical:
TUT is taking much time than expected to answer applicants oo anybody in my shoe?

Really!? I think by now they should have sent all necessary documents to you..have been enrolled for a masters'; they've sent all to me anyways and i believe you can still make a request for any pertinent document that may aid your movement from wherever you to Tallinn..dont hesitate to email there as per any aid
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holayemi12: 1:02am On May 08, 2015
OK
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:00am On May 08, 2015
SQ26:
smiley

Really!? I think by now they should have sent all necessary documents to you..have been enrolled for a masters'; they've sent all to me anyways and i believe you can still make a request for any pertinent document that may aid your movement from wherever you to Tallinn..dont hesitate to email there as per any aid

Since after the interview nothing else has come up, tho I applied as BA and I've sent them mail but no reply. :/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 2:54pm On May 08, 2015
sobastical:

Since after the interview nothing else has come up, tho I applied as BA and I've sent them mail but no reply. :/

admission has ended...what is your status- waitlisted or enrolled?....if truly you are qualified you should have been enrolled...as for the mail, i think they have loads they are currently working on...dont give up...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 2:58pm On May 09, 2015
europestudy2015:
Hello europestudy, pls can u link me to d person dat travelled to Estonia via Belgium embassy in Nigeria? I intend going tru Belgium embassy. Any information from him will be very helpful. Thanks nd I look forward to hearing from u.

Congratulations
There are three possible way to come to Estonia from Nigeria as regards to studies

THROUGH BELGIUM EMBASSY NIGERIA
you submit application through belgium embassy. there is option for students who can come to Estonia through belgium embassy Nigeria. For this to actually work out for you, that means you school should be aware of this process. Infact your school must contact the Estonia Police and Boarder Guard. And the police and boarder guard will contact the belgium embassy. This process takes time and its quite complicated but the cheapest means. Infact i only know one person from Nigeria that came to Estonia through this process

THROUGH EGYPT
When u get to Egypt, its possible to apply for Temporal Residence Permit from Estonian Consulate in Cairo. This takes more than a Month from the time u get to cairo. And if you are coming for bachelors program, then the visa and trp application is quite more compelx

THROUGH INDIA
when u get to Delhi, the process is straight forward and simple. You will be issued Schengen Visa 3 to 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:28pm On May 09, 2015
SQ26:

admission has ended...what is your status- waitlisted or enrolled?....if truly you are qualified you should have been enrolled...as for the mail, i think they have loads they are currently working on...dont give up...

Yes sir, still waiting for positive response from them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
Good afternoon gurus in the. House!!!plz I really need your help,am still in school,a 400 level student of animal science,chasing my 2:1,bcoz a friend of mine told me master's programmes re free for 2:1 students ,and plz,how do I go about this,which is the simplest way to go about it,and please!!!like how much is gona cost me to process this,please help me out,have bin dreaming of this country since 200 level,thanks gurus
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
Big lie, I have 3.90 gp and am paying for my masters. Few courses are free though, but not because of having 2.1.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 5:43am On May 10, 2015
Hello, pls can u link me to d guy dat travel to Estonia tru Belgium embassy for studies? I wud like to get an information from him regarding how he filled d short stay visa form in noba 29 nd 21. Pls eurostudy l need d information urgently. Thanks as l await ur response. [quote author=chimaamaechi17 post=33571767][/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 7:54am On May 10, 2015
qonfupanda:
Good afternoon gurus in the. House!!!plz I really need your help,am still in school,a 400 level student of animal science,chasing my 2:1,bcoz a friend of mine told me master's programmes re free for 2:1 students ,and plz,how do I go about this,which is the simplest way to go about it,and please!!!like how much is gona cost me to process this,please help me out,have bin dreaming of this country since 200 level,thanks gurus

Guy, just finish up with your bachelor program first. Get your certificate ready; prepare to write an english exam(toefl or ielts) visit estonia.dreamapply.com and your school of choice website for details....mind you, change is constant.

Your distinction or second class upper grade will give you an edge.

Not all programs are free, albeit there are few IT-related courses that are free ...Just check their websites for details.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 8:04am On May 10, 2015
uzhi:
Big lie, I have 3.90 gp and am paying for my masters. Few courses are free though, but not because of having 2.1.

you will pay because your program is a tuition fee program

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 8:19pm On May 10, 2015
SQ26:

Guy, just finish up with your bachelor program first. Get your certificate ready; prepare to write an english exam(toefl or ielts) visit estonia.dreamapply.com and your school of choice website for details....mind you, change is constant.

Your distinction or second class upper grade will give you an edge.

Not all programs are free, albeit there are few IT-related courses that are free ...Just check their websites for details.
thanks soo much brother,reallp appreciate,one more thing bro,plz do u mean there re some I.t proggrams for some1 that's has 2:2 also?,and plz like how much do u think I should budget for this,many thanks brother,1Love
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 8:27am On May 11, 2015
qonfupanda:
thanks soo much brother,reallp appreciate,one more thing bro,plz do u mean there re some I.t proggrams for some1 that's has 2:2 also?,and plz like how much do u think I should budget for this,many thanks brother,1Love

Chairman, don't make yourself too happy for less..thought you said you had 2:1 and aim to finish up with it. No room for 2:2!
In response to budget, plan for comfortability, you should spend less thank 100k to run the application in nigeria (including app fee- 100 euros + english exam(38k) + logistics(like 20k- moving your documents to Estonia) etc .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
SQ26:

Chairman, don't make yourself too happy for less..thought you said you had 2:1 and aim to finish up with it. No room for 2:2!
In response to budget, plan for comfortability, you should spend less thank 100k to run the application in nigeria (including app fee- 100 euros + english exam(38k) + logistics(like 20k- moving your documents to Estonia) etc .
many thanks bro,sure,it's 2:1,I only asked on some1's behalf,many thanks,....1Love
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Xander01: 5:41pm On May 11, 2015
Hi,

I was searching for information about Estonia and Tallinn University of Technology and I have found this website.
It was so helpfull for me during the application process, thank you for this smiley

I have a question,
I have applied for Industrial Engineering and Management Master Programme and took this moodle exam.
I got 5.8 points.
Its writing I passed the exam but it is also writing that need to get 7 point for skype interview.
I took the test on last thursday and I havent got any e-mail from TUT.
Is there anybody live the same stuation like this?
Please give me suggestion, what should I do now sad ?

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Xander01, send them a mail requesting for your result. It usually takes 2days.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2015
were are those that got accepted how is visa application moving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.