Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874714 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
mavinc4u:
@slysite4real , please does estonia visa require documents (Waec and Bsc) legalization. Person don disturb me tire for this and I con confuse.

I only authenticated my certificates in Abuja before applying for India visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
our9ja:
No formal interview just what was my purpose for going to turkey ,told them and they ask for my document .and ask me to come back in a week time.

Lol, that was great so did you tell them you are going to Estonia for study?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
slysite4real:

I only authenticated my certificates in Abuja before applying for India visa.

Okay, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yes i did and also print out the 300 Euro i paid and the Notification from dreamapply
mavinc4u:

Lol, that was great so did you tell them you are going to Estonia for study?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
our9ja:
Yes i did and also print out the 300 Euro i paid and the Notification from dreamapply

Wow, you are lucky since they don't always issue visa to someone going for study in another country. Mine wounded me with questions as if they were interviewing me to replace their ambassador. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by leechicomsoln(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Topet124:
Hello,
I know some of us here are yet to find a route on how to get to our destination(Estonia),I'm one of us too. I spoke to one of my uncle who is an agent and there is a route he told me(Astana) and it's a non appearance Visa type. Meanwhile all that's needed is your full name and your passport data page. U can contact me if interested,note there is no downpayment and u only pay when u get your visa.

Kindly send me ur number. You can collect my number here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Topet124:
Hello,
I know some of us here are yet to find a route on how to get to our destination(Estonia),I'm one of us too. I spoke to one of my uncle who is an agent and there is a route he told me(Astana) and it's a non appearance Visa type. Meanwhile all that's needed is your full name and your passport data page. U can contact me if interested,note there is no downpayment and u only pay when u get your visa.
that's Kazakhstan. How does it work bro, within how many weeks will there Visa be ready ? Although Estonia Embassy is there, but one need to call them if they issue Visa & Trp to students. Your reply is urgently needed sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Miles300:
Congrats for those who av gotten visa to apply at the nearest by Estonia embassy , for those trying to get I pray it works out fine.. pls note that u can't work with your estonia visa wen u come until u get the TRP and it takes 2 months to receive it , pls have enough funds for your up Keep why u wait to get your TRP !
Enough funds ke, shebi it's just to eat. We go load garri & fresh groundnut come. Accommodation is the Koko brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
iWasNotHere:
that's Kazakhstan. How does it work bro, within how many weeks will there Visa be ready ? Although Estonia Embassy is there, but one need to call them if they issue Visa & Trp to students. Your reply is urgently needed sir
I called yesterday morning the consular said yes I can come and do it there she even asked what country am from I said Nigeria and she said ok pm me I can give you my uncle number
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Topet124:
Hello,

can u pls update us as the bill and every required documents... my digit is 08077322691. u can what's app me and let's talk about it. I have interest
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Enough funds ke, shebi it's just to eat. We go load garri & fresh groundnut come. Accommodation is the Koko brother
apart from school hostel accommodation no be beans for here !!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Miles300:
Na lekki interlocking road be this angry grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Miles300:
Shay, Trin Adamson said by end of July a new registration for Dormitory will be made known to us
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Shay, Trin Adamson said by end of July a new registration for Dormitory will be made known to us
yeah ! They are having summer school now so no space in dormitory until august 26 !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Topet124:

I called yesterday morning the consular said yes I can come and do it there she even asked what country am from I said Nigeria and she said ok pm me I can give you my uncle number
I don't know how to pm you I've been hearing & seeing pm pm.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Femirates:

God bless you

I have never asked for a penny from anyone
I sent my visa to Estonia which I got in May to few people here
3ppl on this thread know me in person in Dubai

Active member, miles300 speaks to me in person and he is my Facebook friend.

Am only trying To help.

I brought the insurance from Ergo for just 100euros and I dropped the name of the insurance company. I never asked anyone to pay a dime.

If anyone needs clarification

My name on Facebook is folorunsho femi and the cover photo is a pics I took inside Emirates airline plane on my way to India in May. Profile picture in a beach (jumeirah lake towers)

I respect my name and I will never tolerate any defamation of character towards me.
dis guy is saying dy truth. we chat on whatsapp ND on facebook.... he has assist me alot ND witout asking for anything..... I personally ask him to link me up wit an agent but he said no.... showing dat he has no bad intention for anyone..... so for dose calling him a 419, think well pls

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2017
laepisanto:

dis guy is saying dy truth. we chat on whatsapp ND on facebook.... he has assist me alot ND witout asking for anything..... I personally ask him to link me up wit an agent but he said no.... showing dat he has no bad intention for anyone..... so for dose calling him a 419, think well pls

For real, I wonder why some people can't do their background finds before such accusation. Anyway, I have some little dealings with Femi Folorunsho which till now, he has never ask for a kobo and even promise to assist with likely solutions to some of our visa problem(s).
@femi, please don't because of this go off Nairaland. your advice has always been appreciated here and don't forget some of us that are still looking for a way out with this visa issue.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
i visited Vfsglobal office at lekki yesteday in person and i was told alot. Below is the mail sent to me:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for writing to us at info.beng@vfshelpline.com

Kindly be informed that the Belgium Embassy represents Estonia for short term visa application only, so you can apply for a short term visit visa to Estonia through the Belgium Embassy at the Belgium visa application center VFS Global in Lagos or Abuja. On getting to Estonia you can then apply for your study permit.

Please see the attached for the required documents, same as outlined for a Tourist visa for Belgium.

You should also include your documents related to the admission into the University in Estonia to the required documents you will be submitting.

Follow this link https://visaonweb.diplomatie.be/ to fill the online visa application form.

Please read this information below for the form filling:

***Complete the visa application form online***

Application form is filled online by accessing the VisaOnWeb portal.

To access the portal and fill your form online, you are required to have the following:

- Functional email id

- Functional Contact Number

- Recommended browser is Google Chrome

Once you launched unto the portal, you have to create and register your email id before proceeding to fill the form.

- Click on “Not registered yet”

- An activation link will be sent to your registered mail

- Go to your mail and click on the auto sent link

- Follow the questions and register your password

- Keep your password intact and do not loss it

- Login to the portal with your registered email and password

- Fill the form and print out two copies before proceeding to the Visa application Centre.

Please ensure that you use the most updated or the latest web browser while accessing the website or while filling the online form for Belgium.

Please be informed that you do not need to create a new e mail address and password, register your functional email address and the password that belongs to the functional email address you have registered is what you are to use.

Once you have printed out your form and gotten your supporting documents , you can proceed to the visa application center for submission and biometrics enrollment.

There is no need for appointment booking prior form filling or visa application submission, submission is a walk in from 8 am to 2 pm from Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays.

Please see the box below for the visa application processing fee to be paid at the visa application center on the day of visa application submission.

VISA FEE (NGN)

SERVICE CHARGE(NGN)

BANK CHARGE (NGN)

PREMIUM LOUNGE (OPTIONAL) NGN

For more information please log on to www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com

Warm Regards,

VFS Belgium Lekki Feedback Team

Ground Floor, The Manor , Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

Contact no. +2348150188800

www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com

Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:30 PM
To: Info.beng@vfshelpline.com
Subject: Required documents for students applying for the Estonian visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
mickeyenglish:
i visited Vfsglobal office at lekki yesteday in person and i was told alot.

What were you told?

The mail they sent you are is the customized email they send to everyone who made inquiry from them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
its quite annoying to discover that alot of student here in Nigeria are seriously applying through this medium.. i met one of them yesterday and asked if she was an active member of Nairaland and she was just staring at me.i took it that she was not a social media person.Anyway, i went there with the hope of submitting my application for the Tourist Visa till i was briefed on my naivity and ignorance about certain things in which we fail to ask.It is not even the Belgian Embsasy that would work on ur visa application,rather they send it to Egypt to the Estonian Embassy there.All u need to do is to fill the normal requirements for a tourist visa as applicable to the Belgian embassy and then go along with all ur support documents.N:B u r also to submit all documents used to process admission in Estonia. i would advise any one interested to call their customer care helpline or better still mail them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmn
Abeg make una dey careful
U sure say no b Fake visa
Topet124:
Hello,
I know some of us here are yet to find a route on how to get to our destination(Est
onia),I'm one of us too. I spoke to one of my uncle who is an agent and there is a route he told me(Astana) and it's a non appearance Visa type. Meanwhile all that's needed is your full name and your passport data page. U can contact me if interested,note there is no downpayment and u only pay when u get your visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
my honest advice to the house concerning those who have gotten admission but face visa issues includes

1. the issue of egypt and india saga is simply due to rush.
2. we are already in july ending, which means if anyone ever gets the visa, you have to travel down to Estonia without TRP and for 2months or more to get it.
3. you cant work without TRP.
4. how easy will it be in Europe paying school fees and house rent without any income( except those with confirm sponsor)

my advice to the house is

why spend virtually all you have now on different unconfirmed options
i heard isreal,astana,pakistan and a whole bunch of crazy options

best option is to defer the admission, by so doing, during the next admission, all you need is another letter of conditional acceptance and you proceed to apply for your visa. And i know by this stage all those india and egypt wont be crowded with applicants going to Estonia and most importantly you can apply for your TRP in time and get it few days after arriving in Estonia. Also you can save more money and better equip yourselves with infos about all options available.

i know how eager we are but you cant get a baby in a month by impregnating 9 different ladies. Sometimes you have to be patient and strategize.

I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS because yahoo dey ground, una leave am to pursue honest means
GOD will answer to all our legit hustles.

those wondering how i got my visa so early, i even delayed my interview at the Estonia embassy from April 3rd 2017 to May 15 2017 because i needed to apply for leave at work. this is exactly my tactics which the agent who helped me brought and it worked perfectly.

NOTE: Am not offering any services o......just info you can all benefit from.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:
my honest advice to the house concerning those who have gotten admission but face visa issues includes

2. we are already in july ending, which means if anyone ever gets the visa, you have to travel down to Estonia without TRP and for 2months or more to get it.
4. how easy will it be in Europe paying school fees and house rent without any income( except those with confirm sponsor)

best option is to defer the admission, by so doing, during the next admission, all you need is another letter of conditional acceptance and you proceed to apply for your visa. And i know by this stage all those india and egypt wont be crowded with applicants going to Estonia and most importantly you can apply for your TRP in time and get it few days after arriving in Estonia. Also you can save more money and better equip yourselves with infos about all options available.

i know how eager we are but you cant get a baby in a month by impregnating 9 different ladies. Sometimes you have to be patient and strategize.

I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS because yahoo dey ground, una leave am to pursue honest means

those wondering how i got my visa so early, i even delayed my interview at the Estonia embassy from April 3rd 2017 to May 15 2017 because i needed to apply for leave at work. this is exactly my tactics which the agent who helped me brought and it worked perfectly.

I heard they don't defer admission in Estonia(I might be wrong tho), that you start all over from scratch if you didn't utilize the Admission at first.
Good Advice tho, but my candid advice to some of us still awaiting a way out of Nigeria is "Never say Never", you cannot just back out at this stage. Any legal means to get a visa outta Nigeria go through it. If Na to chop when we get there GOD will make a way !!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
iWasNotHere:
I heard they don't defer admission in Estonia(I might be wrong tho), that you start all over from scratch if you didn't utilize the Admission at first.
Good Advice tho, but my candid advice to some of us still awaiting a way out of Nigeria is "Never say Never", you cannot just back out at this stage. Any legal means to get a visa outta Nigeria go through it. If Na to chop when we get there GOD will make a way !!!

i deferred and right now i have 3 people who just did the same this week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:

i deferred and right now i have 3 people who just did the same this week.
oh yeah, good. God help us all, people have really spent raba concerning this Estonia ish and no backing out. I pray GOD will crown all our effort
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
i deferred and right now i have 3 people who just did the same this week

Are you sure? which School and how did you do it, please l l will like to know how you or those people did it. thanks bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:

Femirates abi wetin be your name this guy have said it times without number you always come with negativity na you first bring false information say Estonia no wan issue trp again say the number for trp don almost full wetin be your problem sef, now you are advising people to defer, we are in July we still have August and it was clearly written on the school website that we should resume before September 15th so wetin be your problem let us try till the last minute if he no work we know say we tried but I believe I go still enter that Estonia this year no shaking, don't worry on how I will survive till I will get trp when I get to Estonia no be me be the first person to do it, so MR FEMIREATES IF YOU HAVE ANY SURE ROUTE POST IT AND STOP TRYING TO STOP THIS HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:

Mr Femirates how can u open your mouth and say such,people should give up their hustle cos there is yahoo I'm sorry but it ain't everybody that's illegal and if u must know @miles300 is there already but he has been positive and telling us how good the place is and we should try our best to come but everytime u come on here u are always negative or saying trash. Bros no be by force for u to come here post,I don't normally talk but when u see people saying trash or discouraging others,u let them know.
Meanwhile if by Septemeber we don't have a means,then we will apply again or defer by then but quote me not by my grace but by God's Gracei will resume to Estonia come September.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol the way some comprehend English no be here o

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Umuks:

For real, I wonder why some people can't do their background finds before such accusation. Anyway, I have some little dealings with Femi Folorunsho which till now, he has never ask for a kobo and even promise to assist with likely solutions to some of our visa problem(s).
@femi, please don't because of this go off Nairaland. your advice has always been appreciated here and don't forget some of us that are still looking for a way out with this visa issue.
na so bro. u knw him well. no mind Ppl way dy talk anyhow... Pls bro femi, don't liv ND keep ur good work many Ppl hia still need u

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
There is a reason why some can never move forward in life and thats because they always want to hear sweet things.

i am giving an option based on the fact that time is thinning out and for those people who considers it, fine. I force anybody to defer?

if you dont defer, you lose the admission and you will have to start all over.
if you defer, you just ask for a new acceptance letter and proceed to visa very early during the next period.

And some people who most definitely dont understand english, will just start typing. Did i bring this option out in May?
Where in my statement did i say Estonia is bad ?

some have tried turkey and were refused, this defer option comes handy for such people.

i wont insult anyone but i think some people's case is simply linked with their mentality about life. always want to be sweet talked.

WARNING: if whatever i post seems negative to you. please scroll past. i never directed the post to anyone in particular.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.