Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873477 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
dauddy97:

I wish to do my undergraduate program in Estonia, do u think using NECO result will work. Is it accepted as mode of entrance.

Your NECO result should work but i know very well WAEC is the official result they ask but you can contact each school and make enquries..

I am also applying as an undergraduate but needs to wait for next year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dauddy97(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
eddyme:

Your NECO result should work but i know very well WAEC is the official result they ask but you can contact each school and make enquries..

okay. I have WAEC but, it's on two sittings.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scriptamanet(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello guys, I have one challenge, I wish to apply for a masters admission in tallin university of technology, hopefully to secure a scholarship
My challenge is about living expenses
1. Do they demand a proof of living expenses and if the do, how much minimum
2.can someone go without any real financial back up and then hustle to pay accommodation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
dauddy97:
okay. I have WAEC but, it's on two sittings.
They accept one sitting and also accept neco
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Scriptamanet:
Hello guys, I have one challenge, I wish to apply for a masters admission in tallin university of technology, hopefully to secure a scholarship
2.can someone go without any real financial back up and then hustle to pay accommodation

1. Yes. Check Study in Estonia website to see the estimated monthly living expenses. Multiply that amount by 12 months. Try to have at least that amount in your account.

2. No. But you can work when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dauddy97(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Saintsquare:
They accept one sitting and also accept neco
thanks, are u very sure they accept NECO
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
dauddy97:
I believe you should familiarize yourself more with the unis website.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dailydolar(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good day all my brother want to go to estonia for his MSc can he start the application now and what are the process please ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2017
dauddy97:

Euroacademy have it on their website they take NECO, but I dont know about other schools
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dauddy97(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Suplexx:

Euroacademy have it on their website they take NECO, but I dont know about other schools
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2017
dauddy97:

I wish to do my undergraduate program in Estonia, do u think using NECO result will work. Is it accepted as mode of entrance.
Definitely.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
dailydolar:
Good day all my brother want to go to estonia for his MSc can he start the application now and what are the process please ??
January 1/8 depending on the school. He should read up too.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
hello brothers.I want to give Estonia a try for masters.my sponsor made it clear he can only help me with 1 million naira and flight ticket.now I want to know if I can get something like tuition waiver with cgpa 4.49, and Ielts 6.5 .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by trustee20: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
slysite4real:

Qst 2: It can be so discouraging when people reply you to read previous pages. But there you will find answers to your questions.

Qst. 1: Some courses are free while for others you have to pay. But you can apply for scholarship. Check the course you like on the school's website.

For qst. 3: M.Sc. Geology in the University of Tartu is conducted only in Estonian. But there are plans already to change it to English in the future to get more students. But at the moment it is still in Estonian. Only Ph.D. Geology is conducted in English.
U sound very knowledgeable about uni Tartu, are u studying there or have studied there.
My question is, do one pay fees after admission before visa, or pay after entering Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
slysite4real:

Qst 2: It can be so discouraging when people reply you to read previous pages. But there you will find answers to your questions.

Qst. 1: Some courses are free while for others you have to pay. But you can apply for scholarship. Check the course you like on the school's website.

For qst. 3: M.Sc. Geology in the University of Tartu is conducted only in Estonian. But there are plans already to change it to English in the future to get more students. But at the moment it is still in Estonian. Only Ph.D. Geology is conducted in English.
hello.thanks for your post.are the scholarships full or partial ones?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dauddy97(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
CowbellY:
Definitely.
thanks, like how much can it cost me just for to with fro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
chaiks:
hello brothers.I want to give Estonia a try for masters.my sponsor made it clear he can only help me with 1 million naira and flight ticket.now I want to know if I can get something like tuition waiver with cgpa 4.49, and Ielts 6.5 .
try TTU ,TU and Tartu, with good motivation letter and interview,you might get a scholarship.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
try TTU ,TU and Tartu, with good motivation letter and interview,you might get a scholarship.
ok bro.I have seen my course in TU and a related one in TTU. TU request for 100,euro app fee.is there anything like a centralised application system whereby I can apply to the three schools and pay only one app fee? am grateful.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
chaiks:
ok bro.I have seen my course in TU and a related one in TTU. TU request for 100,euro app fee.is there anything like a centralised application system whereby I can apply to the three schools and pay only one app fee? am grateful.
lol u wan use naija scope for them abi ,Tartu doesn't ask for app fee ,so weigh your options with TTU and TU,whichever one that is certain of scholarship should be your focus.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol u wan use naija scope for them abi ,Tartu doesn't ask for app fee ,so weigh your options with TTU and TU,whichever one that is certain of scholarship should be your focus.
lol bro.yes I just browsed tartur and they don't require application fee.they stated scholarship but I don't know if its full or partial.for TU,they request for 80 euro application fee.I don't know of scholarship there and TTU.are u in Estonia or have you applied before or know anyone who got a scholarship ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
chaiks:
lol bro.yes I just browsed tartur and they don't require application fee.they stated scholarship but I don't know if its full or partial.for TU,they request for 80 euro application fee.I don't know of scholarship there and TTU.are u in Estonia or have you applied before or know anyone who got a scholarship ?
I dey naija o,but someone on here got a full scholarship in Tartu last year, he's grade was not even up to 3.0,so Tartu should be quite easy for you.TTU got scholarship too by very competitive,so think bout it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Saintsquare:
I dey naija o,but someone on here got a full scholarship in Tartu last year, he's grade was not even up to 3.0,so Tartu should be quite easy for you.TTU got scholarship too by very competitive,so think bout it.
ok bro.na to apply to tartur first.by comparison from your reply ,I should be confident of tartur application by Gods grace .I I'll reason TTU out too.thanks for your disposition.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
dauddy97:
they accept 2 sittings , so long as u av good grades ! A result wit all round c5 and c6 will be rejected ! Atlest 2 c4s and few bs will do .. that's for Tallinn university ! TUT accept 2 sittings also ! Neck result is also accepted !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Scriptamanet:
atleast 1.5m in your account with 3-6 months transaction history !u can also work and pay ur fees , they don't joke with school fees yeah , if u don't pay on time u will be deported ! Tallinn university has payment options of monthly fee installments 4 months each semester , as for TUT paid courses are paid fully upon ur first year ! Average pay wages in estonia is 3.5 euro per hour ! Good things is from 1st Jan wages from 100-500 euro par month won't be taxed by the govt !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
dailydolar:
application starts in January and u av to apply through dream apply there u will find all universities in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scriptamanet(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks a million
slysite4real:

1. Yes. Check Study in Estonia website to see the estimated monthly living expenses. Multiply that amount by 12 months. Try to have at least that amount in your account.

2. No. But you can work when you get there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Scriptamanet(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Wow
Which means if one is lucky to get a full tuition scholarship, you may be allowed to start with less than that amount?
Miles300:
atleast 1.5m in your account with 3-6 months transaction history !u can also work and pay ur fees , they don't joke with school fees yeah , if u don't pay on time u will be deported ! Tallinn university has payment options of monthly fee installments 4 months each semester , as for TUT paid courses are paid fully upon ur first year ! Average pay wages in estonia is 3.5 euro per hour ! Good things is from 1st Jan wages from 100-500 euro par month won't be taxed by the govt !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2017
i guess, we both are of the same shoes
can we meet up or communicate better
eddyme:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Has anyone ever studied an IT related Course at Tallinn University
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 3:10am On Dec 13, 2017
dauddy97:
thanks, like how much can it cost me just for to with fro
To and fro where ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Miles300:
they accept 2 sittings , so long as u av good grades ! A result wit all round c5 and c6 will be rejected ! Atlest 2 c4s and few bs will do .. that's for Tallinn university ! TUT accept 2 sittings also ! Neck result is also accepted !
I don't know about TU but TUT don't accept combination of two results,that's the info I got from the international admission representative.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Saintsquare:
I don't know about TU but TUT don't accept combination of two results,that's the info I got from the international admission representative.
both accept 2 sittings TU very much , TUT does as well even last admission except they av changed the rules lately

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.