Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875028 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Some few changes maybe mind blowing .....lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
mavinc4u:

What do you want to study there?
I want to study Integrated Engineering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vanleo3:

I want to study Integrated Engineering

Okay, go ahead and apply. The application is open. Good luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2018
do i really need IELT to apply on Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences.

I have a good WAEC result
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Onyebuenyim: 2:28am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=eddyme post=63874092]do i really need IELT to apply on Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences.

I have a good WAEC result[/qu
Please what do you mean by a good waec result
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofishe: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
pls i need help on my application.
i am applying for masters in quantitative economics in university of tartu and i graduated with 2.2 of 3.41 and i want to know my chances? and also want to be sure on which of the document to send and what i will do with my statement of result b4 sending
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
hello.its like Tartu university introduced application fee of 50 euro. I thought it was free before.any scholarship for Estonia?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofishe: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
yes that is what i just found out
chaiks:
hello.its like Tartu university introduced application fee of 50 euro. I thought it was free before.any scholarship for Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
ofishe:
pls i need help on my application.
i am applying for masters in quantitative economics in university of tartu and i graduated with 2.2 of 3.41 and i want to know my chances? and also want to be sure on which of the document to send and what i will do with my statement of result b4 sending
All the doc u need should be on the school site.IELTS/TOEFL
Transcript
Uni Result
Passport Data page
notarize all
Upload all the doc on dream apply as instructed
Write your motivational letter then pay the app fee and wait for further instructions.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofishe: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
this is were my issue comes......
is it the original result i will notarize or i will first photocopy it and then notarize it and upload.
and as for transcript my school as refuse to give and they said they will send it by them self...in such case how then will i notarize it.
Saintsquare:
All the doc u need should be on the school site.IELTS/TOEFL
Transcript
Uni Result
Passport Data page
notarize all
Upload all the doc on dream apply as instructed
Write your motivational letter then pay the app fee and wait for further instructions.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
ofishe:
is it the original result i will notarize or i will first photocopy it and then notarize it and upload.
and as for transcript my school as refuse to give and they said they will send it by them self...in such case how then will i notarize it.

You only notarize photocopy of your certificates. Transcript that is addressed to them and has your school stamp does not need to be notarized.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
ofishe:
I believe you will go to the notary public with both the original certificate and photocopy, they will put a seal on the photocopy,you will be sending the notarized photocopies to the school, that's why they ask people to notarize it while you only upload the original certificate on dream apply.Your institution will send the transcript of course .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofishe: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks allot
Saintsquare:
I believe you will go to the notary public with both the original certificate and photocopy, they will put a seal on the photocopy,you will be sending the notarized photocopies to the school, that's why they ask people to notarize it while you only upload the original certificate on dream apply.Your institution will send the transcript of course .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Saintsquare:

Thanks a lot for this information, i have started my application already Uploaded my result on dream Apply , but it is remaining my English exam, i have not taken it yet hopefully, it would be next month
1) Can i submit on dream apply without my English exam ??
2) I have all my Original Certificate, do i need to notarize them before uploading at dream apply or can i Upload then Notarize my Photocopy before sending them to the school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
clogogo:

Thanks a lot for this information, i have started my application already Uploaded my result on dream Apply , but it is remaining my English exam, i have not taken it yet hopefully, it would be next month
2) I have all my Original Certificate, do i need to notarize them before uploading at dream apply or can i Upload then Notarize my Photocopy before sending them to the school.
Q1 there is an option for applicants awaiting English exam on dream apply, meaning maybe they can allow you to submit and later upload it but I doubt its possible, I suggest you send them an email to make enquiry.

Q2 You don't need to notarize Docs before uploading as you only upload ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES while you send NOTARIZED photocopies to uni when they asked for it.You can only upload notarized secondary school transcripts.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by inusavictor: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
hi everyone
How much approximately can a masters student earn monthly while schooling? I need to be sure that i can work and pay my tuition fees in estionia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
inusavictor:
hi everyone
How much approximately can a masters student earn monthly while schooling? I need to be sure that i can work and pay my tuition fees in estionia

You should be able to pay your school fees, according to info on this thread. But remember, depending on the school, you have to pay first term school fees or full term school fees before you begin studies.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by victree4: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Suplexx:

You should be able to pay your school fees, according to info on this thread. But remember, depending on the school, you have to pay first term school fees or full term school fees before you begin studies.

Yeah... I'm aware of the first semester fees b4 leaving. I just want to be sure I can pay d rest while working there.
Thanks 4 ur reaponse
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chiazov(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2018
ofishe:
yes that is what i just found out
well that is not an issue. the thing is, are there jobs there? please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofishe: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
that what i can also assure u....but both those in the skul or those who have someone in there should be able to tell us in here
chiazov:

well that is not an issue. the thing is, are there jobs there? please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Tallinn university don open application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
How much for estii visa this year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ojasope1:

have they sorted their issue with the Govt. of Estonia?
.. Yes they have sorted out their issues .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
last year it's was a lawyer that did the notary stamping for me it's is cheaper and you only send photocopies of your documents it's stated on the website no body will request original from you unless it needs to be sighted .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
clogogo:

. You don't need to upload any Exams on English language already they know hay Nigeria is an English speaking country You have English language on your WAEC result so therefore you will only add SSC and the grade on the section of English Test and for others who aren't English speaking country can do the English speaking text so that exclude Nigeria �� that was how I did mine .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2018
clogogo:

you don't need any English test exams go read the information very well here

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 2:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Hi, am planing on applying to estonia entrepre university of applied science.

Do i need to pay tuition fee before getting there?
and also i have a good waec result and no IELT for now...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Jozzy101:
. You don't need to upload any Exams on English language already they know hay Nigeria is an English speaking country You have English language on your WAEC result so therefore you will only add SSC and the grade on the section of English Test and for others who aren't English speaking country can do the English speaking text so that exclude Nigeria �� that was how I did mine .
I want to believe you applied to Euroacademy right, well they didnt ask for English exam while other school needs it, maybe you should check other unis requirements before passing this info.Furthermore,I think you should check the screen shot you uploaded very well,its clearly states both English and non English needs the exam.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2018
eddyme:
Hi, am planing on applying to estonia entrepre university of applied science.

Do i need to pay tuition fee before getting there?
and also i have a good waec result and no IELT for now...

If you have C5 in English, you don't need English exam for the school. You will pay half of the tuition fee before they send you an invite you will use for visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Jozzy101:
you don't need any English test exams go read the information very well here

Oga who tell you that one? Go and read the instruction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.