Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (868118 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Saintsquare:
If you have C5 in English, you don't need English exam for the school. You will pay half of the tuition fee before they send you an invite you will use for visa.

Thanks boss

But must i pay the half school fee before living?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
eddyme:

Thanks boss

Yes but to be 100% sure,I suggest you e mail the school.

I think it's very important applicants ask uni directly for info because its changes with time and to avoid misinformation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
eddyme:

Thanks boss

Yes prepayment is mandatory by so you will get your admission letter.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Don't put yourself in an unending wahala, non of those given admissions by Euroakedemiea last year got TRP, they were all stranded and some had to run away, while others were forced to look for other schools, it was said that Euroakedemiea didn't follow the laid proceedures in the acceptance of students into institutions in Estonia, so last admission was trashed and non of the admitted students got TRP,

So better look for other schools and save yourself some trouble, take your time and get Ielts or Toefl tools, with 5.5 in overall you are good to go, ..check Tallinn University website for more information and Tallinn University of Technology too, Uni Tatu is good too, and some other Private universities too.

But if you still want to try Euroakedemiea I wish you good luck, just get prepared cos everything can go south real quick.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutworks100:
Don't put yourself in an unending wahala, non of those given admissions by Euroakedemiea last year got TRP, they were all stranded and some had to run away, while others were forced to look for other schools, it was said that Euroakedemiea didn't follow the laid proceedures in the acceptance of students into institutions in Estonia, so last admission was trashed and non of the admitted students got TRP,

So better look for other schools and save yourself some trouble, take your time and get Ielts or Toefl tools, with 5.5 in overall you are good to go, ..check Tallinn University website for more information and Tallinn University of Technology too, Uni Tatu is good too, and some other Private universities too.

But if you still want to try Euroakedemiea I wish you good luck, just get prepared cos everything can go south real quick.

I think Euroacademy has resolved their issues because they are receiving applications on Dream Apply, but I agree that things can change quickly.

Tallinn University doesn't have social science courses. I would have love to apply there too. Which of their courses can someone who read accounting can be qualified for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jozzy101:
you don't need any English test exams go read the information very well here

Euroacademy requirres English test from Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
eddyme:
Hi, am planing on applying to estonia entrepre university of applied science.

Do i need to pay tuition fee before getting there?
and also i have a good waec result and no IELT for now...

I heard this school hardly admit blacks. But try your luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jozzy101:
No it was combine payment for the 14 of them

Are you sure? I was told it is per individual with cost of ticket, hotel and tour included.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Of course they do have some social science related courses,
check there website for more information, are you going for Bachelor or Masters?
Better not near Euroakedemiea for now, more over the are requesting for ielts or Toefl now and you have to make prepayment of Tuition (1 semester)
Suplexx:

I think Euroacademy has resolved their issues because they are receiving applications on Dream Apply, but I agree that things can change quickly.

Tallinn University doesn't have social science courses. I would have love to apply there too. Which of their courses can someone who read accounting can be qualified for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
There's nothing like a school not admitting black, as long as you meet requirements and you are fully loaded to pay your tuition you will get the admission, ya'll have to forget this idea of having a good waec, go and write ielts or Toefl to be on a safer side,
it's not expensive and passing is not hard as well, just get the materials and practice that's all, work hard on both writing and reading part, the other two you can manage...
Suplexx:

I heard this school hardly admit blacks. But try your luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
I think the first set of students who apply for visa in Nigeria have the highest chances of success. So try and be among the first.
My advice!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutworks100:
Of course they do have some social science related courses,
check there website for more information, are you going for Bachelor or Masters?
Better not near Euroakedemiea for now, more over the are requesting for ielts or Toefl now and you have to make prepayment of Tuition (1 semester)

I have IELTS since last year.

I am going for Masters
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutworks100:
There's nothing like a school not admitting black, as long as you meet requirements and you are fully loaded to pay your tuition you will get the admission, ya'll have to forget this idea of having a good waec, go and write ielts or Toefl to be on a safer side,
it's not expensive and passing is not hard as well, just get the materials and practice that's all, work hard on both writing and reading part, the other two you can manage...

Someone who attends the school told me that until most of them crossed over from Euroacademy last year, the school has very few blacks. He said you can easily count them, and whether only one or two from Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
That's because their Tuition is a lot expensive compare to other schoolsquote author=Suplexx post=64134407]

Someone who attends the school told me that until most of them crossed over from Euroacademy last year, the school has very few blacks. He said you can easily count them, and whether only one or two from Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
eddyme:

Thanks boss

Yes 300euro prepayment of the school fee .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Suplexx:

Are you sure? I was told it is per individual with cost of ticket, hotel and tour included.

I am sure of What am saying because the person who helped my friend to Estonia �� and who is a student of euroakadeemia told me that .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Suplexx:

Euroacademy requirres English test from Nigeria.
I don't think they do because what I did last year I never required that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutworks100:

Are you schooling in euroakadeemia presently if yes can you re verify from the school administrator if they have resolved their problems with PPA why because I have authentic news from a friend who gave me a solid information about the problem and I also called the school to confirm this after which I noticed a lot of changes on the school website regarding the requirements because I was an applicant last year and I couldn't make it because Egypt bouncing us before I could get the news of Israel �� it was late there was nothing I could do so I am reapplying this year same euroakadeemia because knew of the be PPA issues with with euroakadeemia else I would have requested for my papartpayment school fees I paid because that is refundable

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutworks100:
That's because their Tuition is a lot expensive compare to other schoolsquote author=Suplexx post=64134407]

Someone who attends the school told me that until most of them crossed over from Euroacademy last year, the school has very few blacks. He said you can easily count them, and whether only one or two from Nigeria.

Their school fees is 4k euro na. Just a little above others. Again, I know someone who they interviewed but did give him admission. They also denied many admissions for January intake.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jozzy101:

I don't think they do because what I did last year I never required that

My guy, that is last year. Euroacademy has changed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jozzy101:

Yes 300euro prepayment of the school fee .

Euroacademy no longer accept 300 euro. please update yourself. They sent a mail to all applicants who postponed their admission last year that they have to pay full first semester school fees after reassessment. Did you not get the mail. You also have to reapply with 2.1
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jozzy101:
Please take a moment and read what you posted carefully, this sums up the English test brouhaha except they decided to keep your admission cos you already applied before.So new applicants must write the test.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Saintsquare:
Please take a moment and read what you posted carefully, this sums up the English test brouhaha except they decided to keep your admission cos you already applied before.So new applicants must write the test.

They are not keeping admission, but I think those who have admission and are qualified under the new requirements are at advantage.

They have been sending mails to us who applied last year but deferred our admission. They also have similar stuff on their websites. They said we have to reapply and reassessed based on the new admission rules. We will be interviewed again if we pass the initial hurdles.

I also asked them for charity thrice since December, they explained very well without mincing words.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Jozzy101:

I think what you have there is a wrong information
Here is a proof with my application portal on Dreamapply
You would notice that i have my name highlighted and the application deadline
Also you would see the Country in which deadline affects.
But i believe Different Course might have different deadlines and for different school

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Suplexx:

They are not keeping admission, but I think those who have admission and are qualified under the new requirements are at advantage.

They have been sending mails to us who applied last year but deferred our admission. They also have similar stuff on their websites. They said we have to reapply and reassessed based on the new admission rules. We will be interviewed again if we pass the initial hurdles.

I also asked them for charity thrice since December, they explained very well without mincing words.
This is why I always tell applicants to make enquiry directly from the institution, if you see how much I dey disturb them for email lol. Hope Euroacademy applicants won't encounter any problem,I'll suggest y'all try another institution like Tallinn university or Tartu, better still Entrepreneur uni.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Suplexx:

My guy, that is last year. Euroacademy has changed.

If I apply and they deny me admission I will humbly request for my school fee back
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Suplexx:

You are perfectly right but from the mail they sent me I informed that I don't need to do any DHL, Skype interview, all I just did was import my precious documents and application and add the once that has been added once those are evaluated am sure all is good
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jozzy101: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Suplexx:

Euroacademy no longer accept 300 euro. please update yourself. They sent a mail to all applicants who postponed their admission last year that they have to pay full first semester school fees after reassessment. Did you not get the mail. You also have to reapply with 2.1
. lol in the mail I received nothing of such was mentioned perhap the are not foolish not to update their website to that information so that is why they need a sponsorship letter to show your tution fee will be paid by someone.. read step 6 well brother

"STEP 6
After the prepaymnet has been transferred to the account of Euroacademy, the letter of acceptance will be sent to the applicant.
Euroacademy is going to send an invitation to the nearest Estonian embassy of the residence country of an applicant and to the Police and Border Guard. The invitation is not resent in the same term anymore if for any reason an applicant could not go to the embassy or if an embassy refused to give the person a visa.
After applying for TRP an applicant has to send a receipt for the payment at the embassy to Euroacademy in Dream Apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.