Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875270 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
Saintsquare:
No problem whatsoever with the Estonia embassy, your passport will get stamped at the POE I believe, with the fan Id,you are in Russia LEGALLY,that's what the embassy cares about.
great!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
richinex:
@slysite and @Suplex...I hope no hitches with using the world cup route. Is there a possibility that the estonian embassy in Moscow would require that we have a visa rather than a fan id and ticket?

I really don't know much about this Russia route.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
this is relieving....what was the date of resumption?
Miles300:
I came into essti in July last year !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
dellynike:
I didn't want to jump the gun. I had to be sure of the admission before considering visa and travel options.

You should have asked this question like a month ago when others were asking, because everyday now, opportunities are closing.

I believe you sent me a mail.if yes, pls check your Gmail box
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2018
Just a random question, why us everybody avoiding Schengen routes..

Belgium, Sweden even Finland...I know Finland to Estonia us across the river
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:59pm On May 23, 2018
Reason: Difficulty in Getting the Visa...common Egypt Na war...
adebayogates:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by NONNYG: 6:12am On May 24, 2018
YoungMil:
Reason: Difficulty in Getting the Visa...common Egypt Na war...
How about Georgia route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:38am On May 24, 2018
NONNYG:
How about Georgia route

Miles300
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2018
NONNYG:
How about Georgia route
You need to have visa of USA, schengen or residents permit of some nternational countries to qualify for visa on arrival. You can also get Georgian visa in Ethiopia,Egypt and one other Africa country. However, Georgia has a very strict POE,having the requirements doesn't guarantee entry.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2018
adebayogates:

If you have the required documents to apply for schengen visa then its a good idea, applicants choose easier routes to avoid gambling and time wastage.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:36am On May 24, 2018
skarlett:

Miles300
if u av Georgian visa it's a very viable route ! I came through Georgia and the embassy there is kinda empty got my visa in less than 2 days and flew after 1 week .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
Miles300:
if u av Georgian visa it's a very viable route ! I came through Georgia and the embassy there is kinda empty got my visa in less than 2 days and flew after 1 week .

Alright
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
Pls for members of the house that got admission to Tallinn University of Technology and did not get Tuition waiver, pls advise on how you paid your fees
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
Kindly answer the question bro....what was the date of resumption of your school last year and what procedure did you use that granted you entry in July? Cos TTU resumption date is September 3rd while some Schools is around August 1st or so cos I knew a friend who has a friend who was returned back at the border due to arrival date.
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
Bank form A....
Ayodejibaba:
Pls for members of the house that got admission to Tallinn University of Technology and did not get Tuition waiver, pls advise on how you paid your fees
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:35pm On May 24, 2018
YoungMil:
Kindly answer the question bro....what was the date of resumption of your school last year and what procedure did you use that granted you entry in July? Cos TTU resumption date is September 3rd while some Schools is around August 1st or so cos I knew a friend who has a friend who was returned back at the border due to arrival date.

Returned from the border or airport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:56am On May 25, 2018
YoungMil:
sept ! Got into Tallinn in July !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 4:25am On May 25, 2018
YoungMil:
people creat a lot of fuss about being deported without saying wat they did to be deported , u can't av a visa which give u an early arrive and they deport u! Last year yes euroakademmia had issues with authorities that affected new students at the point of entry other than tha few students were deported by there own doing , someone was coming to tallin on an Estonian visa but had a ticket onwards to Sweden ! What do u expect ? To allow him to enter knowing fully well his heading to Sweden ? I got my essti visa in June ending and left 2 week of July , without any questions at the airport

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:44am On May 25, 2018
Miles300:
people creat a lot of fuss about being deported without saying wat they did to be deported , u can't av a visa which give u an early arrive and they deport u! Last year yes euroakademmia had issues with authorities that affected new students at the point of entry other than tha few students were deported by there own doing , someone was coming to tallin on an Estonian visa but had a ticket onwards to Sweden ! What do u expect ? To allow him to enter knowing fully well his heading to Sweden ? I got my essti visa in June ending and left 2 week of July , without any questions at the airport

Good one. Lovely!

But you didn't encounter immigration at the airport.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2018
Suplexx:

Good one. Lovely!

Just let immigration do their job. They might conduct a search on you to your pant. But you are safe!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
YoungMil:
Bank form A....
. Thanks youngmill, but TUT does not give admission letter before payment of tuition and the bank request admission letter from the school as one of the requirements to process Bank Form A. Pls how can I go about this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:57am On May 25, 2018
Suplexx:

Good one. Lovely!

no ! I came with an Eu carrier so I was stamped in at my first point of entry latvia ! So I didn't meet immigration at tallinn airport
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2018
Ayodejibaba:
. Thanks youngmill, but TUT does not give admission letter before payment of tuition and the bank request admission letter from the school as one of the requirements to process Bank Form A. Pls how can I go about this

of course you must pay before anything. when is your payment deadline?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 3:34am On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

of course you must pay before anything. when is your payment deadline?
Last week in June
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 7:49am On May 26, 2018
Do you have a dorm Account? If no, then get someone that has a dorm Account, fund the account with the amount plus charges in dollars...once done the person would transfer the money on your behalf to the school Account with correct details with your name, course/programme indicated in the remark field. Get the telex that will be sent to the account holder email and forward to school...please use someone you trust and make sure you are with the person all through..money is powerful..I hope it helps.
Ayodejibaba:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:03am On May 26, 2018
YoungMil:
Do you have a dorm Account? If no, then get someone that has a dorm Account, fund the account with the amount plus charges in dollars...once done the person would transfer the money on your behalf to the school Account with correct details with your name, course/programme indicated in the remark field. Get the telex that will be sent to the account holder email and forward to school...please use someone you trust and make sure you are with the person all through..money is powerful..I hope it helps.

This idea will cost him more. Let him collect admission letter from school and process his payment with the bank. School fees rate is different from black market rate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by osuafor: 9:22am On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

This idea will cost him more. Let him collect admission letter from school and process his payment with the bank. School fees rate is different from black market rate

U decided to contribute today. My dear when it's in ur nature to help people u can't help it no matter how bad u feel inside. It's ur gift use it wisely.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

But ttu only give admission letter after payment of tuition. Can he use conditional letter in place of admission letter? how did u do yours last year and were you charged normal rate? thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
But ttu only give admission letter after payment of tuition. Can he use conditional letter in place of admission letter? how did u do yours last year and were you charged normal rate? thanks

He will use conditional letter with the payment invoice. It is stated that the condition of payment has to be fulfilled. He should know that once the deadline stated on his letter elapsed, he will speak another English with the bank to prove his admission is still valid.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

He will use conditional letter with the payment invoice. It is stated that the condition of payment has to be fulfilled. He should know that once the deadline stated on his letter elapsed, he will speak another English with the bank to prove his admission is still valid.
deadline is not a big deal,he can always ask for extension
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
deadline is not a big deal,he can always ask for extension

It is a big deal to the bank but he can provide the extension mail as a reason for the late payment then they can proceed otherwise nothing for him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

It is a big deal to the bank but he can provide the extension mail as a reason for the late payment then they can proceed otherwise nothing for him.
but wait o how will the bank know he got an extension if he no mention am cos new invoice will be issued with new date and old date won't be stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.