Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873944 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
YoungMil:
You won't. Moreover your passport is no longer a virgin passport and the rule is a visa with more than 6 months validity eg Bachelor or Master study visa, one way ticket is acceptable.

Ok..thank you sir.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
prittygift114:

No link sir..just send email to them...tell them the date you will be in moscow....they will surely give you the closest date..as of today they gave a friend 19th July. So act fast..you only have 25july to stay in Russia with your Fan ID. Tnx

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
slysite4real:

Thanks

I believe she has answered your question.. We both used the same format

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
prittygift114:

Ok..thank you sir.

It is advised that you mail or call the airline to confirm before you buy a one way ticket, so you don't have issues with them... Confirm from airline and be on a safer side.. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Tfsho: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2018
prittygift114:

No link sir..just send email to them...tell them the date you will be in moscow....they will surely give you the closest date..as of today they gave a friend 19th July. So act fast..you only have 25july to stay in Russia with your Fan ID. Tnx
Please kindly tell us the list of documents you submitted at the Estonia embassy in Russia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omobahassy:
Good afternoon everyone, please is there any school presently that has their admission open for IT applicants this month. Thanks

Search DREAMAPPLY ESTONIA on google and check for courses including application period there.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tfsho:

Please kindly tell us the list of documents you submitted at the Estonia embassy in Russia

-Admission letter
-If you have a sponsor (sponsors docs)
*his bank statement
*any national identification card
*his employment letter
*pay slip (if he has)
*sponsorship letter(although some people used court affidavit of sponsorship)
-swisscare insurance
-the educational documents you used for the admission process(waec /NECO /BSc) photocopies
-Photocopy of my passport page
-and any other docs you uploaded on dreamapply during the admission process
These were the documents we submitted at the embassy in Russia...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skitz: 4:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Please who’s in Estonia right now?
I’d like to please ask some private questions about coming to Estonia, thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hillyhills(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just received my admission letter from Tartu. Is there anyone in the house who is in the same position as myself? I need someone to plan with on the best route to take.

Wrote to d Estonian embassy in Moscow, but unfortunately they don't have an earlier date in july.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Theophinio(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Hi Friends
How will i go about visa processing for the purpose of coming over to Estonia exclusively for hustling(casual/menial jobs)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by wise14life: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Theophinio:
Hi Friends
How will i go about visa processing for the purpose of coming over to Estonia exclusively for hustling(casual/menial jobs)

To add to this question are people easily employed in hotels; how much can one earn? how do one get a visa to enter Estonia for only work purpose?
How is accommodation gotten for foreigners with less cash?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Suplexx:

When did you apply? Some applications over one month and two months have not received approval. One went there and he was told it is not ready.

Hey lets have a chat pls
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Anybody using Egypt route already got visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2018
slysite4real:

Hey lets have a chat pls

I am unable to use that mail from a new location
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2018
slysite4real:
Anybody using Egypt route already got visa?

I thought you were in Estonia. Are you in Nigeria now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frank41(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
europestudy2015:

there are hundred of centres where u can write toefl exam in naija. even in nairaland, u ll see many agents for toefl examination. so thats not a problem.

Is Tofel compulsory for phd applicants?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
frank41:

Is Tofel compulsory for phd applicants?

Yes! For UniTartu, a test of English is compulsory for Nigerians.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frank41(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
slysite4real:

Yes! For UniTartu, a test of English is compulsory for Nigerians.

Apart from university of tartu, is there any other university that does not accept Tofel... And Pls can I have your number if possible so that we can talk effectively Abeg u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
frank41:

Apart from university of tartu, is there any other university that does not accept Tofel... And Pls can I have your number if possible so that we can talk effectively Abeg u

I did not say UniTartu does not accept toefl. I said they require English test (including Toefl) from applicants from Nigeria.

Write me on ikbest2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Suplexx:

I thought you were in Estonia. Are you in Nigeria now?

Yea am in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
slysite4real:

Yea am in Nigeria at the moment.

Oh okay.

You can try Egypt. But your best bet is Israel.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Suplexx:

Oh okay.

You can try Egypt. But your best bet is Israel.

OK thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2018
slysite4real:

OK thanks

If you want to try Egypt, quickly book appointment with the Estonia embassy in Cairo because their appointment date is already in August.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

If you want to try Egypt, quickly book appointment with the Estonia embassy in Cairo because their appointment date is already in August.

OK. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.