Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873441 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Arrived new Delhi today...... Went straight from the airport to the embassy. There was no stress and nothing complicated. All these proof of relationship etc wasn't requested from me when they saw my parents name and the bank account details. Very few documents and I was told to come pick up my visa on the 24th....... Flight reservation was a one way ticket. God speed everyone

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2015
No any proof of relationship again nah after bearing same surname. Which u luck kenigbolo.
@ Omitobi, na me be that o. @ all, thanks for your prayers, visa gotten since 13th August. Tallinn mode activated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by btee234: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Uhm sorry for throwing this question to this trend because I am not suppose to do so, first I want to congratulate thos who have succesfully left nigeria to india or anywhere to get there TRP. I am going to latvia for study for bachelor degree not masters am to by sept 1 and am also having difficulty with this visa relate issue with turkey and egypt,I also want to go thru india if am permited to go I jhus want to knw how much is flight ticket to india and some stuff I need to present at the embassy I heard that the embassy of latvia and estonia now share the same building in new delhi,india.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
btee234:
Uhm sorry for throwing this question to this trend because I am not suppose to do so, first I want to congratulate thos who have succesfully left nigeria to india or anywhere to get there TRP. I am going to latvia for study for bachelor degree not masters am to by sept 1 and am also having difficulty with this visa relate issue with turkey and egypt,I also want to go thru india if am permited to go I jhus want to knw how much is flight ticket to india and some stuff I need to present at the embassy I heard that the embassy of latvia and estonia now share the same building in new delhi,india.
google the india embassy website in Lagos or abuja u will get the requirement u need for visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
kudos to everyone one on this tread and congratulation to those that are already in India or Estonia, I have been following this tread all the way without comment because I wasn't applying to any sch. but next year is my year and as i can see all the info needed for admission and visa are all here. thanks everyone once again , u guys will surely see me in estonia next year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
btee234:

Just book ahead but the flight ticket don sky rocket to 225k+ though it fluctuate and as per the documents to present why not get in touch with someone already in Latvia or better still check on their website for adequate info. All the best man!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please does Estonia make use of blocked account for Student's visas & if so Wts d required amount 2 b presented 2 d embassy...also if they don't make use of blocked account hw much must b in my bank statement. thanks in advance for responses
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Coz picked up his Estonian Visa today. The good news in this forum is encouraging. Keep up the good work guys!!

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhilove: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2015
kenlouis:
Please does Estonia make use of blocked account for Student's visas & if so Wts d required amount 2 b presented 2 d embassy...also if they don't make use of blocked account hw much must b in my bank statement. thanks in advance for responses

They accept normal statement of account. No specific amount, a friend applied with less than 500k and he got the visa. I applied with 1.8 and I also got it.
Nairalanders, the money isn't mine o.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
uzhilove:

They accept normal statement of account. No specific amount, a friend applied with less than 500k and he got the visa. I applied with 1.8 and I also got it.
Nairalanders, the money isn't mine o.
lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
My Coz arrived estonia today. Easy peezy. Everything is ok. Thank you all for your support and help. Thank you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
nairaspace:
My Coz arrived estonia today. Easy peezy. Everything is ok. Thank you all for your support and help. Thank you!
nice then study begin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Almost everybody who came to India and are on this forum have collected thier visas and even left India, I wonder why none of them have said anything yet. The few who are left would get thiers between Monday and lastest by Tuesday. Anyways I've gotten mine but I'm in no rush to leave Delhi just yet :-) intending to leave on Sunday or Monday all things being equal. It was visa galore on Wednesday as over 10 of us were issued our visas

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah bro... India is cool... I am going soon too by God's grace... Anyone still coming to India?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
kenigbolo:
Almost everybody who came to India and are on this forum have collected thier visas and even left India, I wonder why none of them have said anything yet. The few who are left would get thiers between Monday and lastest by Tuesday. Anyways I've gotten mine but I'm in no rush to leave Delhi just yet :-) intending to leave on Sunday or Monday all things being equal. It was visa galore on Wednesday as over 10 of us were issued our visas

What else do you want us to say baba?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

What else do you want us to say baba?

Totally up to you to Bro....... Wouldn't have hurt to update the house that you arrived Estonia safely or that you got your visa hassle free. I see it more like a testimony and an encouragement for the others who plan to embark on the long trip next year

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
omitobi:
Yeah bro... India is cool... I am going soon too by God's grace... Anyone still coming to India?

Tõbi how far WhatsApp me....... Let's know how to link up 2mao

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lewislife1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
uzhi:
Chimaamaechi, Bj and uzhilove at new delhi
hello uzhi please can i have your contact? i will like to know more about Estonia trip please...... well any body that have idea can also help sha.... the procedure to enter estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lewislife1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
uzhi:
No any proof of relationship again nah after bearing same surname. Which u luck kenigbolo.
@ Omitobi, na me be that o. @ all, thanks for your prayers, visa gotten since 13th August. Tallinn mode activated.
hello uzhi please can i have your contact? i will like to know more about Estonia trip please...... well any body that have idea can also help sha.... the procedure to enter estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kemilolarutty: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls i'm new on this trend, i hv been admitted to TUT bt still in Nigeria because of my visa issue.i will like to know if i can still resume by september because my appointment date is september.tnx

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kemilolarutty:
Pls i'm new on this trend, i hv been admitted to TUT bt still in Nigeria because of my visa issue.i will like to know if i can still resume by september because my appointment date is september.tnx

You are not too late... But the best of advise you will get here is to check the previous page of this thread... Sincerely you will find a way out. Nevertheless, advise is to go through India and you can begin the process NOW
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kemilolarutty:

By the way, what stage are you in the visa process?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenigbolo:

Totally up to you to Bro....... Wouldn't have hurt to update the house that you arrived Estonia safely or that you got your visa hassle free. I see it more like a testimony and an encouragement for the others who plan to embark on the long trip next year

I and uzhi and couple of other guys did that already bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Kenigbolo, apology for not updating house on Time about our arrival in Estonia. When you arrive Eesti,you will know better. Although people who are in new Delhi still have many things to learn about coming to Eesti .
It actually takes time for my brain to be formatted to the reality of Estonia because its a dream come through. The people coming in from India should know this: As a Nigerian, the airline officials will ask you more questions about the authenticity of your visa. Do not panic, answer to the best of your knowledge. While going to d airport, make sure you have your ticket,hostel confirmation page, trp collection slip,admission letter etc all attached together. Please old them with your vaccine card nd passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
The white people might look at you strangely both inside plane and on arriving Eesti, do not fear, just be yourself. Do not extend unnecessary courtesy to them, only if they look like one who want it. Beware of the junkies in Eesti, they are drunkards and can be ruthless sometimes.
While inside tram or bus in Eesti, do not sit at the back sit, because that's where their junkies usually go for.
I was stopped at the Lennart airport for questioning by their immigration, but a call to Tallinn university cleared me. In case u experience dsame, the worst is that they will call your school.
I hope my write-ups would be handy for you all. I stand to be corrected though, because my brain isn't functioning right yet.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kemilolarutty: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
I hv been given appointment date which is on the 11th of september.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kemilolarutty:
I hv been given appointment date which is on the 11th of september.

You shouldnt wait for that date..go to the embassy and get a closer date try check on monday you should be given a closer date...go with your appointment schedule page for estonia embassy in india
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by worry359(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
lewislife1:

hello kemilolarutty let me have your number,

Why should he give you his number?
If you have anything useful and honest to say the write it here for everyone to learn from.

Help stamp out secret messages from thieves and agents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.