Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874642 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUT ONCE YOUR TRANSCRIPT IS BEEN SEND FROM YOUR SCHOOL DIRECT TO THE SCHOOL YOU ARE APPLYING TO YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
hakeembee:
Thanks bro, the course i am going for in Tartu is just 1yr Msc but i will also apply for Undergraduate too. As for funding, man go survive God dey. Well i have families in Finland thats my major target. Trust me i have search the website just couldnt find anything. Sincerely by Gods grace money is not my issue just want a vivid explanation of Application fees, is it per school or country.
APPLICATION SCHOOL DEPEND ON UNIVERSITIES FOR TARTU IS 100 EURO WHILE FOR TALLINN IS 80
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
uzhi:
Yes, I am in Estonia. The name of my school is Tallinn University . Thanks @ Omitobi for writing about why I decided not to contribute again on nairaland . A nairalander rained insultive and derogatory words on me all because I couldn't give him the information he needed at appropriate time, not minding whether am battling to settle down or not.
Estonia is actually cheap to live and study, depending on the definition of the word CHEAP. What I will say is that, there is two types of Estonia. The Estonia they told us back in Nigeria and the real Estonia . Do not be scared, it worth experiencing. Since am surviving here, any naija can ! But you need to be yourself and choose friends wisely.
bros please how much is ur hostel fee per month in Tallinn university
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
ofime123:
bros please how much is ur hostel fee per month in Tallinn university

It varies from 50 to 80 euro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
ofime123:
yes they verify your certificate and transcript in there verification center called ENIC-NERIC IN ESTONIA

Pls I wnt 2 knw wt dey actually verify in d transcript. Isit ur CGPA as documented in it or weda it was sent in by your school. My reason for asking is because I knw a friend who was privy to the contents of his transcript and reproduced it witout altering any info in it. He did dis 2 save d outrageous fees associated wit paying 4 transcript in his school. He however got his admission & is doing well now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=kenlouis post=40129004]

Pls I wnt 2 knw wt dey actually verify in d transcript. Isit ur CGPA as documented in it or weda it was sent in by your school. My reason for asking is because I knw a friend who was privy to the contents of his transcript and reproduced it witout altering any info in it. He did dis 2 save d outrageous fees associated wit paying 4 transcript in his school. He however got his admission & is doing well now.[/quote brotherly don't know about that all I know is your transcript will be send directly to your intend school is just to check your grades that's all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
sobastical:

I don't think there's any issue about course crossing, as per your account it's better you use the person that has a strong tie with you to avoid any complications
many thanks to u all,really appreciate ur effort towards me,much love ,may God continue to bless u guys abundantly(amin)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
qonfupanda:
many thanks to u all,really appreciate ur effort towards me,much love ,may God continue to bless u guys abundantly(amin)
what school are you planning to apply too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
qonfupanda:

I think i know who you're already...bless you too sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2015
The info isn't right, karu dormitory is 117 euros with two people in a room. G4s 180 with two too and Teko 117 euros with three people in a room. But no qualms with accommodation provided you needle get thread for yansh o.

sobastical:

It varies from 50 to 80 euro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
uzhi:
The info isn't right, karu dormitory is 117 euros with two people in a room. G4s 180 with two too and Teko 117 euros with three people in a room. But no qualms with accommodation provided you needle get thread for yansh o.

Maybe, cos I remember when I applied for domi after gotten the admission I was told the room ranges
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
uzhi:

which means dormitories in Tallinn university of technology is more cheaper than Tallinn university?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
ofime123:
which means dormitories in Tallinn university of technology is more cheaper than Tallinn university?

You mean tartu? yeah they are
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
sobastical:

You mean tartu? yeah they are
ok thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by qonfupanda: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
ofime123:
what school are you planning to apply too
wud loved tallinn uni bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Shehudream(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2015
I've been one of the silent followers of this topic right from the first page, I can say now I've learned a lots, nevertheless ill soon move on to join you guys in Estonia next year by God doing. keep it up the good work. may God reward you and grant us success in each our daily activities.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
qonfupanda:
wud loved tallinn uni bro
admission system for cyber security engineer is open in Estonia information technology anyone interested can apply now

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kcluv2men(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
ofime123:
admission system for cyber security engineer is open in Estonia information technology anyone interested can apply now
What school and programme bro? Make i check am out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
kcluv2men:

What school and programme bro? Make i check am out
undergraduate Estonia information technology sch

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wat abt masters degree n wat s d name of the skol.re dey admitting now or for next session
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kcluv2men(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
ofime123:
undergraduate Estonia information technology sch
seen bro. we need program motivation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
kcluv2men:

seen bro. we need program motivation
most school for masters admission start january
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello Uzhi,
My name is Sam and am from Lagos..
Have been following this thread for a while now and am happy you are currently in Estonia and also ready to help the prospective students here..

Am currently applying to Estonia information technology for Cyber security(Bsc), so i need clarification with the information am trying submit..

Am currently at the stage of typing in my educational background info, so am confused about the information am to type in.
Here are the detailed information of my previous and current studies:
*Graduated from sec schl in 2010 and i have my transcript..
*My schl May/June waec wasn't Ok, so i sat for NOV/DEC 2010(The result was ok)
*Am currently studying comp sci in a Polytechnic here in Lagos and am currently in my Finals(ND3)
*I have my high school transcript with me(not that satisfied with, but ok), i have the original waec result for the May/June exam that i did in 2010, I also have the original waec certificate of the Nov/Dec exam that i did in 2011, and i can request for my ND1&ND2 transcript with upper credit from my school here....

So, UZHI..how do i go about it the filling of those information on dream apply because i don't wanna make future mistakes....

Thanks...

Below is the screenshot of where am stuck on dreamapply....

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kcluv2men(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
gbaby4live:
Hello Uzhi,
My name is Sam and am from Lagos..
Have been following this thread for a while now and am happy you are currently in Estonia and also ready to help the prospective students here..

Am currently applying to Estonia information technology for Cyber security(Bsc), so i need clarification with the information am trying submit..

Am currently at the stage of typing in my educational background info, so am confused about the information am to type in.
Here are the detailed information of my previous and current studies:
*Graduated from sec schl in 2010 and i have my transcript..
*My schl May/June waec wasn't Ok, so i sat for NOV/DEC 2010(The result was ok)
*Am currently studying comp sci in a Polytechnic here in Lagos and am currently in my Finals(ND3)
*I have my high school transcript with me(not that satisfied with, but ok), i have the original waec result for the May/June exam that i did in 2010, I also have the original waec certificate of the Nov/Dec exam that i did in 2011, and i can request for my ND1&ND2 transcript with upper credit from my school here....

So, UZHI..how do i go about it the filling of those information on dream apply because i don't wanna make future mistakes....

Thanks...

Below is the screenshot of where am stuck on dreamapply....

Just follow the requirements stated on the website. Fill as indicated and use your NECO results as you have better grades in that certification.
@ Everyone is their diploma equivalent to B.Sc here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AVVS(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
OK I don't wanna school in Estonia.. but wanna come and work there( don't mind washing plate or toilets)... like how much do you think this gonna cost me and any advice for me?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
kcluv2men:

Just follow the requirements stated on the website. Fill as indicated and use your NECO results as you have better grades in that certification.
@ Everyone is their diploma equivalent to B.Sc here in Nigeria?

Thank you brother..
Was thinking that sending them my National Diploma(ND) Transcript will increase my chance of getting admitted...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
They don't recognise our diploma and your neck is OK. For the guy who want to come and work, check border police website for work visa requirements.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
uzhi:
They don't recognise our diploma and your neck is OK. For the guy who want to come and work, check border police website for work visa requirements.

Thank you brother....
Will just use my waec result...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello my people.... @Uzhi et all

Please, I wanna school in Estonia please help me... I want to study at undergraduate level next year by God Grace.. Please, can two people sponsor me, I mean can I present two people (My Dad and a Uncle) bank account statement to the consular? We all have the same surname. Thank you all...... I'm looking to TuT
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kcluv2men(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gifs:
Hello my people.... @Uzhi et all

Please, I wanna school in Estonia please help me... I want to study at undergraduate level next year by God Grace.. Please, can two people sponsor me, I mean can I present two people (My Dad and a Uncle) bank account statement to the consular? We all have the same surname. Thank you all...... I'm looking to TuT

Yes you can do that. But hope you know they don't have an embassy here in Nigeria
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
kcluv2men:

Yes you can do that. But hope you know they don't have an embassy here in Nigeria

plz, is the georgia e-visa stuff that was mentioned in previous posts still working?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
AVVS:
OK I don't wanna school in Estonia.. but wanna come and work there( don't mind washing plate or toilets)... like how much do you think this gonna cost me and any advice for me?
why will you go to another man country to wash plate and toilet na wao

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.