Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873857 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
yoyolagos:

I no go anywhere I am here 100%. My friend got his visa approved today. He will pick it up on Wednesday. Courtesy: wakanow.com

The short delay was bcoz he was asked to take his waec result to federal ministry of education n foreign affairs for authentication in Abuja.

Until he picks up his visa - thats when it is fully confirmed. They tend to ask questions again upon pickup so he should be ready except he is picking up at Wakanow's office.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
nairaspace:

Until he picks up his visa - thats when it is fully confirmed. They tend to ask questions again upon pickup so he should be ready except he is picking up at Wakanow's office.

Correct
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
nairaspace:

I am aware of dat! I will update u abt dat also!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=yoyolagos post=46881477]

I no go anywhere I am here 100%. My friend got his visa approved today. He will pick it up on Wednesday. Courtesy: wakanow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
nairaspace:

Exactly, once he gets a date that's when wakanow job is over
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello guys. Please anyone with a detailed idea on how to go abt Swiss care insurance and payment should help me out. Got my appointment at Estonian embassy on 4th july
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Hakeembee, pls send me ur numbers (whatsapp) for communication. I'd like to ask some few questions for tip off. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2016
icotfodile:
Hello guys. Please anyone with a detailed idea on how to go abt Swiss care insurance and payment should help me out. Got my appointment at Estonian embassy on 4th july

Estonian no longer accept swiss care insurance, you can contact ERGO KINDLUSTUS, www.ergo.ee.com; info@ergo.com.ee, +3726106500. They seems to be the cheapest among the approved insurance company.
Also you can go through the previous post for more info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have gone through previous posts. From my contacts in estonia Swiss care is still been used so I dnt knw where that information is from. Besides from kindlustusEst website swiss care is still approved.

However I have contacted Ergo insurance and the payment for a year is about €245, that is in no way cheap plus the payment is done by bank transfer instead or credit card or online payment which makes it difficult for me now in nigeria considering my appointment is for 4th of July.

Please I will really appreciate further assistance or recommendations

rajiism:

Estonian no longer accept swiss care insurance, you can contact ERGO KINDLUSTUS, www.ergo.ee.com; info@ergo.com.ee, +3726106500. They seems to be the cheapest among the approved insurance company.
Also you can go through the previous post for more info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
icotfodile:
I have gone through previous posts. From my contacts in estonia Swiss care is still been used so I dnt knw where that information is from. Besides from kindlustusEst website swiss care is still approved.

However I have contacted Ergo insurance and the payment for a year is about €245, that is in no way cheap plus the payment is done by bank transfer instead or credit card or online payment which makes it difficult for me now in nigeria considering my appointment is for 4th of July.

Please I will really appreciate further assistance or recommendations

It is not really mean Swisscare ain't acceptable to process Visa and TRP, but one will later buy another Insurance on getting to Estonia. Swisscare is cheaper and easy to procure, that's the advantage.

I can see that you are going to Estonia via Turkey, can you kindly share how you got your Turkish Visa so that, others that having issues with Indian embassy can opt to Turkey route.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Demaejy:

It is not really mean Swisscare ain't acceptable to process Visa and TRP, but one will later buy another Insurance on getting to Estonia. Swisscare is cheaper and easy to procure, that's the advantage.

I can see that you are going to Estonia via Turkey, can you kindly share how you got your Turkish Visa so that, others that having issues with Indian embassy can opt to Turkey route.

So you mean it's advisable to pay almost €195 for something you know it's not acceptable.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
I intended on going through turkey but I had already renewed my UK visa and as such booked an appointment at the Estonian embassy in London. I will still have to come back to nigeria before proceeding to estonia in august.

I still do want to know the best option to go with for the health insurance as I am short of time for the 4th of July.

Demaejy:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
rajiism:

So you mean it's advisable to pay almost €195 for something you know it's not acceptable.
Where in my post did I advise him to use Swisscare Insurance? Read in between lines.

I have seen someone that submitted Aiico Insurance this year and his visa was granted, what of that? Saying this, you will still say I advised people to use what is not acceptable. This is what am trying to avoid.

Simply provide a link for the guy to seeing where it is stated that Swisscare is not acceptable so that he can take off his mind from it... simple!!!

I don't know when saying what you know simply means you are telling people to do it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
icotfodile:
I intended on going through turkey but I had already renewed my UK visa and as such booked an appointment at the Estonian embassy in London. I will still have to come back to nigeria before proceeding to estonia in august.

I still do want to know the best option to go with for the health insurance as I am short of time for the 4th of July.

All the best brother as you take your final decision .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Demaejy:

Where in my post did I advise him to use Swisscare Insurance? Read in between lines.

I have seen someone that submitted Aiico Insurance this year and his visa was granted, what of that? Saying this, you will still say I advised people to use what is not acceptable. This is what am trying to avoid.

Simply provide a link for the guy to seeing where it is stated that Swisscare is not acceptable so that he can take off his mind from it... simple!!!

I don't know when saying what you know simply means you are telling people to do it.

Take care and always keep calm with your response.
God bless.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok....oya guys please show me the link where it says swisscare is not acceptable.....thanks

Demaejy:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
rajiism:

Take care and always keep calm with your response. God bless.....
Lol, I always keep calm with my response... thanks for that.
You should check your attack post on me again
God bless u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
icotfodile:
Ok....oya guys please show me the link where it says swisscare is not acceptable.....thanks

You quoted d wrong person , sir.

I wish you all the very best.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Demaejy:

Lol, I always keep calm with my response... thanks for that.

You should check your attack post on me again

God bless u

Attack you ke, my brother am very sorry if that's how you view it. See you in Estonia by God's grace..

Thank u..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
gee4real
Dude what's up with your Evaluation? happy Sunday All.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by papyskinsy: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
pls.. i ned yur epp.. am admitted into indian uni .. fr my masters.. do i also nid to do waec verification at abj.?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
papyskinsy:
pls.. i ned yur epp.. am admitted into indian uni .. fr my masters.. do i also nid to do waec verification at abj.?

By God's grace! Coupled with BSc certificate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Pls anyone with the link of this Abuja verification things shd pls help others that will be doing theirs later

Thank you.

yoyolagos:

By God's grace! Coupled with BSc certificate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
bollyfolly:
Pls anyone with the link of this Abuja verification things shd pls help others that will be doing theirs later

Thank you.

Working on dat. The present links are quite expensive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
papyskinsy:

As a master's applicant, I don't think you need waec verification since you applied with bsc

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
nek12:

As a master's applicant, I don't think you need waec verification since you applied with bsc

Abeg, do waec too! Indian embassy no care ooo. U don't want dem to send u back to abj for dat! Just do it in case!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
yoyolagos:

Abeg, do waec too! Indian embassy no care ooo. U don't want dem to send u back to abj for dat! Just do it in case!
ok my waec get the Ministry of foreign affair stamp but my bsc no get am
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
dreamchaser90:
Please, those student who are already in Estonia, how are you guys coping with the language barrier and jobs?

In Tartu, most people are either students or connected so at least they can speak to a minimum. I cant say much about Tallinn since it's bigger, but of course since you would be staying around students you don't have problems. Only maybe you would learn some little Estonian that can help you move around. And good to know that African students are making great impact and producing good feelings in Estonia with the AASE.

For Job, there is especially IT jobs, but also many other jobs but those in tallinn can explain better. Don't worry, just come!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
hustla:

Do they get jobs easily? What's the pay per hour? How's the summer like? How many hours do you get to work per hour for students?
How's it easy combining the jobs and school? What of staying back after schooling?

Those are the questions that I haven't seen thoroughly discussed on this thread. Its not enough just packing up and traveling somewhere else, some salient points have to be discussed

For IT related jobs, there are virtually new job posts everyday on cv.ee at least. And of course as at this year, the minimum salary is around 600 Euro. Also as a student there is no restrictions on the number of hours to work, and also no special visa for that - the trp or the visa covers that. Only that your study should be kept consistent and stable.

You can Google "study in estonia" and "work in estonia" for very good and reliable information about it.

The summer is like Nigeria with nice warm sun that would be missed in the cold winter. But for now we from Africa are enjoying the sun, and the coolness of the consistent rainfall. This is the best time of the year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
icotfodile:

I think you should send the Estonian embassy in wherever you are going a mail about it. I also got the info that Swisscare is no longer accepted but I have not verified how true that is and if it's not only because of those renewing their trp. But like I said just try to phone, mail or whatever just contact them for clarity.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
papyskinsy:

You might actually not need waec verification as this is masters. Possibly just your BSc cert and admission letter or confirmation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Uganda1:

Hey Omitobi..Not I havent travelled to india..will be heading to india on 31 july..
Then can carry on with Estonia visa& TRP process

So good. I sent you a mail from here. A friend from Uganda would like to connect with you and help you in anyway he could.
BTW, congrats on successful India route... Get copies of your documents with you for both visa and trp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.