Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How 2 Boost My Immune System - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How 2 Boost My Immune System (10764 Views)

How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? / 12 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier. / Black Seed Boost And Enhancer The Immune System Than Moringa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Networkingprof: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
buh agbo is bitter ni
If you can lay your hands on greenlife products, it will have tremendous effect on your immunity. Greenlife herbal products are clinically tested and proven harbal products. Check my signature. All the best.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
I am AA,i fall sick 2 often n it's given me great concern.pls wat shld I do or eat 2 boost up my immune system? Or is dere any drug dat can help? Mind u m currently down wif malaria.
Gaurapad Immuniti is the answer to boosting the immune system naturally and its also proven to chronic infections and sickness..pics after the cut.

whatsapp- 08188772682

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Fnks y'all 4 ur contributions. I rily do appreciate
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by ebudon84: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Guys I got 5inch dick and I want to gotto 8 or 9 inch any idea on how to do that

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by 500samuel(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
ebudon84:
Guys I got 5inch dick and I want to gotto 8 or 9 inch any idea on how to do that
i guess that is average size so i will not advice u to think of doing that
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2014
ebudon84:
wat is dis 1 saying undecided
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by ebudon84: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2014
I'm serious ooo
pretydiva:
wat is dis 1 saying undecided
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Sleekbaby(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2014
nazablossom I am AA too but I hardly fall sick.I don't suffer from malaria, before I know my genotype people use to tell me Maybe I am AS till I check my genotype. I don't know Why my own case is different

Exactly, my genotype is AA too but i hardly fall sick even if I sleep in mosquito infested area. I think it depends on their blood group shaa, @ Op n others what are ur blood groups.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Nicklutz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sleekbaby:
nazablossom I am AA too but I hardly fall sick.I don't suffer from malaria, before I know my genotype people use to tell me Maybe I am AS till I check my genotype. I don't know Why my own case is different

Exactly, my genotype is AA too but i hardly fall sick even if I sleep in mosquito infested area. I think it depends on their blood group shaa, @ Op n others what are ur blood groups.
Seems we are the same,i hardly ever get sick.I once had a room mate who is AA dis guy always gets sick every 2weeks uses expensive anti malaria drugs and even has some mosquitoes repellant creams but all to no avail, i just keep wondering why he is the only one being affected,i guess immunity is also in the equation.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
My brother is an AA too while I am AS . Every time always complaining of fever and We became fedup of his recurring ailment.
I became a distributor of transdermal medicine at Gaurapad Inc. wher I learnt about a product called IMMUNITi sold for #15000 for natural immune system support aside that I learnt about the top ten condition it can be used to cure such as Fibroid in wowen, Cancers and viruses such lump in breast, stroke, heart problems to mention a few. So I bought and give him and right now lm so happy to say he is well and sound anyday anytime. Buy it and use it cos it is really good for a vibrant immune system. Someome with good immune system has a balance health..

To get it, you mail me at gaurapadconsult@gmail.com

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by waley007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please does anyone know about swissgarde products...I want to know if they work fine
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by 9inches(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
nazablossom:
I am AA too but I hardly fall sick.I don't suffer from malaria, before I know my genotype people use to tell me Maybe I am AS till I check my genotype. I don't know Why my own case is different
Same here. I am AA and I hardly fall sick. Even when I do, it always lasts for less than a week and that was about 9-10years ago (that's when I started counting though, it might be more than that). I have not, and will never taste agbo. That thing can have side effects on one's body, especially the liver.
@Op, go for lab tests frequently. The frequency should depend on how exposed you are to mosquitoes. For me, I go for malaria test at least thrice a year and the result most of the time comes out 3pluses (+++) shocked; drugs are then prescribed according to the lab result (no overdose). Medications not properly administered by a qualified personnel, be it traditional, tradomedical or medical doctor is harmful to the body; side effects can manifest at later years. We are not living thesame lifestyle with our forefathers and so should forget all the "our forefathers did it" jargons.

To stay healthy always:
1. Watch what you eat. Try and eat healthy and know what is right to eat at any point in time. Also know that mode of preparation of your food matters a lot. Many Nigerians place taste over nutritional value especially when preparing their dishes, thereby enjoying delicious meals that guarantee little or no nutritional value. That's not healthy feeding. It might be hard but when you do healthy feeding, you get used to it, needless saying how much you will enjoy it.
2. Exercise always. It does not necessarily have to be gym. Go manual; for example, walk your short distances instead of driving.
3. Maintain a healthy psyche. Try to be positive always.
4. Mosquito net! Treated or not, just make sure you are covered. chikena
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
9inches:

Same here. I am AA and I hardly fall sick. Even when I do, it always lasts for less than a week and that was about 9-10years ago. I've not been down with any kind of sickness since then 2004 (that's when I started counting though, it might be more than that).

@Op, go for lab tests frequently. The frequecy should depend on how exposed you are to mosquitoes. For me, I do malaria tests at least thrice a year and the results most of the time comes out 3pluses (+++) shocked.
I try to eat healthy and know what is right to eat at any point in time. Also know that mode of preparation of your food matters a lot. Many Nigerians place taste over nutritional value especially when preparing their dishes, thereby enjoying a delicious meal that has little or no nutritional value in it.

Exercise: I do not wait until I have the time for gym. Trekking to the groceries,

@Op,

fnks so mch
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Am AA too but I hardly fall sick. For the past ten yrs, I only took malaria drugs twice. I thank God for my life
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by 9inches(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
pretydiva:
fnks so mch
You are welcome. I edited my post tho
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
amakah61:
Am AA too but I hardly fall sick. For the past ten yrs, I only took malaria drugs twice. I thank God for my life
babe ur so lucky..rite nw m currently takin agbo. I prays it works
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Anoda tin is,wen I over stress myself I also fall sick
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Myluv1: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eat well and get enough sleep.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by 9inches(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
live4ever:

Besides sound & balanced Nutritional intake, your body chemistry is mainly a product of your mental state. D way u see urself is d way ur body will act!
If u are told dat cos u are AA u av to be weak & sickly & u believe it, all ur system wld immediately start to act in response to those signals generated by ur mind. The opposite is also true ie if u focus ur mind on being healthy & strong, it might take a while but ur body wld soon condition itself to fight intruders & be consequently strong.

Pls am not teaching mental science here, so eat good balanced diet, nutritional supplements, rest well, exercise regularly & think good wholesome thoughts always. My two cents.
Exactly what I meant in my last statement above. I thought I was alone with that mentality.

pretydiva:
Anoda tin is,wen I over stress myself I also fall sick
Your body can decide to be stressed but it takes permission from your mind to get you down. You are not just what you eat, but also what you think.
Don't forget to drink plenty of water and take enough rest especially at night.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by dunhill20: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
About boosting your immune system, go natural. www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by ogaprime(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2015
nas4q:

I got used to it. Now the thing dey sweet for my mouth. Thank God for creating "agbo". Watch as some doctors go come talk say e no good that it will damage my liver. It's okay for me so no one should say otherwise

What is de content of de "agbo"
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by nwaanambra1(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
I am AA,i fall sick 2 often n it's given me great concern.pls wat shld I do or eat 2 boost up my immune system? Or is dere any drug dat can help? Mind u m currently down wif malaria.

my dear u should be taking vitamin B-complex tabs everyday and you will be fine.

i hope u wouldn't mind the smell of the tabs!

u look good thou.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

my dear u should be taking vitamin B-complex tabs everyday and you will be fine.

i hope u wouldn't mind the smell of the tabs!

u look good thou.
Tnx 4 ur contribution, will try it out
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Greenlandncom(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
pretydiva:
You can actually use pure honey, ginger and garlic to clear all forms of fever, Malaria, boost your immune system and clear off all manners of bacteria and fungi infections and also free your system of toxic waste and free radicals.
Agbani (pretydiva), PM for details on how to prepare and take it, if it doesn't work, change my name!
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Roadblock: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let me Help you understand a bit, I am AA, and I have not had malaria for over 10 years. As a matter of fact, I believe I can never have it again. If you send me a text on 08033916255, we may be able to chat further on this and what helped me... Also sicknesses is tied to immune deficiency and WHO study shows that for you to be able to continuously live healthy, you must be living on 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily... Unfortunately we hardly get fresh of those around and even when we get them we through away the peels and the seeds in which you have over 80% of the nutrients and ant oxidants. This means that the answer would be in plant supplements packaged with this phyto - nutrients (Plant nutrients). Oxygen that we breathe in and are also required by our cells to keep us healthy through a balanced immune systems are produced by plants. This is why the ones that live longest are Asian Vegetarians. If you have heard on Nano technology, then you will appreciate this... With the latest Nano technology, there are products that have been developed from extracting plant nutrients in a very high volume and compressed through Nano technology which can reduce a size of a thing more than a thousand its size. This way you can have a small capsule having up to 22,000 plant nutrients inside. With loads of different nutrients from different miracle plants. And that is why these supplements cure almost any ailments known to man including cancer, diabetes and arthritis, hypertension blood disorders, anemia, asthma, cataract, conjunctivitis, epilepsy, stroke, heart diseases and complications, Infertility etc... Attached are some of many testimonies I got from my health consultancy in less than 2 weeks of usage... Note If you want to know more call me on 08033916255 , If unreachable please send text, I would call you then after- Consultancy is FREE... We are just helping people to live healthy and longer. To Know more about the products Visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdys3KgFTe8 . These products are available in Nigeria at every affordable rate. This is all you need to boost your immune system and live healthy.

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Eleganza33(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
ehya am sory, am AA also bt i dnt feel the way u do
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by anthney87: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
I am AA too and falls sick every time. people started calling me advanced sickler.lol.
but the thing i noticed about it all is your blood group.
My wife is also AA but she hardly falls sick.
for those of us falling sick always what is your blood group?
i am o+ and my wife is A+ so i gues the blood group matters....

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Greenlandncom:

You can actually use pure honey, ginger and garlic to clear all forms of fever, Malaria, boost your immune system and clear off all manners of bacteria and fungi infections and also free your system of toxic waste and free radicals.
Agbani (pretydiva), PM for details on how to prepare and take it, if it doesn't work, change my name!
pls how do I prepare it? I'm not use 2 sending pm,dont even no how 2 go about it..tnx
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
anthney87:
I am AA too and falls sick every time. people started calling me advanced sickler.lol.
but the thing i noticed about it all is your blood group.
My wife is also AA but she hardly falls sick.
for those of us falling sick always what is your blood group?
i am o+ and my wife is A+ so i gues the blood group matters....
I am O+
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by kokomilala(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
I hope your condition has improved markedly? I'm also AA, but never been to the hospital since 1994.I hardly have malaria fever.In fact they feed on me, yet I don't go down with malaria.I shore up my immune system with nutrients and herbs.I only get the symptoms of malaria only when I have a cold.And this is not always more than once a year when I get careless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Causes The Swelling Of The Eyes After Eating Rice Late In The Night? / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.