Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA (55821 Views)

Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com) / MTN 1gig data now #1100 only...Fresh And Affordable: For ur phones & laptop / New ,Core I7 Del Xps,latitude ,750gb,8gb 4 Sale 140,000 , 1gig gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
okenwa101:

AM gonna try too
U'll be convinced by the time u try
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Miner13:

I wan know nau
Na tru?
Sure bro, very true, u'll be wowed by the time u try .
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2015
This is the last day of the month and I make this prayer for all of u that have made my journey thus far a success........

“Deepest” feelings of my heart while praying for you ,
May “GOD”
Convert
Ur
Discomforts
To
Comforts,
Ur
Pains
To
Gains,
Ur
Minimum
To
Maximum,
Ur
Losses
To
Profits,
Ur
Tears
To
Smiles,
Ur
Sorrows
To
Pleasures,
Ur
Bad-wishers
To
Well-wishers,
Ur
Debts
To
Credits,
&
Ur
Good Dreams
To
Realities!
And make these
“Everlasting!

Amen ! Amen !! Amen !!!
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by shaqhead: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rooneyboy:
This is the last day of the month and I make this prayer for all of u that have made my journey thus far a success........

“Deepest” feelings of my heart while praying for you ,
May “GOD”
Convert
Ur
Discomforts
To
Comforts,
Ur
Pains
To
Gains,
Ur
Minimum
To
Maximum,
Ur
Losses
To
Profits,
Ur
Tears
To
Smiles,
Ur
Sorrows
To
Pleasures,
Ur
Bad-wishers
To
Well-wishers,
Ur
Debts
To
Credits,
&
Ur
Good Dreams
To
Realities!
And make these
“Everlasting!

Amen ! Amen !! Amen !!!
Amen Rev. Rooney...Ehen my guy MTN bin return d multiple data deduction d odr day when u sent to me?
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Opeyemi5(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
oga wats going on
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Opeyemi5:
oga wats going on

My brother, that thief gave me two options,

1) To load him with data

2) He was going to rubbish me online

Here r the pins he gave me as payment

0705952888467861.1457078469570136. 5225850044345041.2686651923075538.7719896587627387. 4906383916426990. For mtn 1gb to 07064605050. Pls do it now.
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by sammyjoepumping(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
No one should buy any bundle from dis guy ooooo
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
sammyjoepumping:
What happened?
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by jfkenny(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
sammyjoepumping:
what was it that he did.
i am one of his loyal customers,,he has not failed to deliver even for once.
i even refer peeps to him.....
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Jeffy1206(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wait is this that same rooneyboy accused of fraud? Impossible!! Wait , you are very active in the forum, 3months to 4 months? Something definitely is wrong some where sad angry
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by jfkenny(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Wait is this that same rooneyboy accused of fraud? Impossible!! Wait , you are very active in the forum, 3months to 4 months? Something definitely is wrong some where sad angry
did he defraud u...cause the mb am using is courtesy of him
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Jeffy1206(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2015
jfkenny:

did he defraud u...cause the mb am using is courtesy of him
not me o! A guy open a thread on that.
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2015
@Rooneyboy.
I subscribed to your MTN 1GB via airtime on 19th August 2015, @ 9am. You promised to credit me with the data at 11pm. In the morning after confirming you haven't transferred any data to my sim, I reminded you. After which you apologized & stated you were loading my pins. Later you stated you have loaded it. Today, 22nd August, 2015, @ 00.55 am, I still haven't received any data share from you.

2 Likes

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by nwabuwa: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2015
check his whTaapp no
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
obadizena:
@Rooneyboy.
I subscribed to your MTN 1GB via airtime on 19th August 2015, @ 9am. You promised to credit me with the data at 11pm. In the morning after confirming you haven't transferred any data to my sim, I remindered you. After which you apologized & stated you were loading my pins. Later you stated you have loaded it. Today, 22nd August, 2015, @ 00.55 am, I still haven't received any data share from you.

Something u guys ought to know is that we've been experiencing some real network challenge in the last one week,also u clients are the real cause of ur problems , @ times u transfer airtime and call on phone giving instructions "verbally" is like pouring water in a basket and expecting the basket to retain the water.

I state clearly that once u make a transfer or send recharge pins always do endeavor to send the phone nub that requires the data otherwise it might lead to a delay.
2 things that cld lead to some serious delays

1) When ur recharge pins are incorrect (I give my guys instructions to IGNORE the order. 95percent of Nigerians do this, giving u wrong pins and it is always irritating telling someone trying to play a fast one on u to send his correct pins)

2) When u fail to provide the phone nub that requires the data.

These r the 2things

...... In all honesty, visiting ur order again might take quite a while , we usually do visit such orders (when every other genuine order has been handled)
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
obadizena:
@Rooneyboy.
I subscribed to your MTN 1GB via airtime on 19th August 2015, @ 9am. You promised to credit me with the data at 11pm. In the morning after confirming you haven't transferred any data to my sim, I remindered you. After which you apologized & stated you were loading my pins. Later you stated you have loaded it. Today, 22nd August, 2015, @ 00.55 am, I still haven't received any data share from you.

What is ur phone nub
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Something u guys ought to know is that we've been experiencing some real network challenge in the last one week,also u clients are the real cause of ur problems , @ times u transfer airtime and call on phone giving instructions "verbally" is like pouring water in a basket and expecting the basket to retain the water.

I state clearly that once u make a transfer or send recharge pins always do endeavor to send the phone nub that requires the data otherwise it might lead to a delay.
2 things that cld lead to some serious delays

1) When ur recharge pins are incorrect (I give my guys instructions to IGNORE the order. 95percent of Nigerians do this, giving u wrong pins and it is always irritating telling someone trying to play a fast one on u to send his correct pins)

2) When u fail to provide the phone nub that requires the data.

These r the 2things

...... In all honesty, visiting ur order again might take quite a while , we usually do visit such orders (when every other genuine order has been handled)

You confirmed my pins. I provided my phone no.You later requested my phone no. again in order to confirm. Therefore I met both of the two requirements you listed above.

At any rate, I've now received it at 14:33pm
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
obadizena:

You confirmed my pins. I provided my phone no.You later requested my phone no. again in order to confirm. Therefore I met both of the two requirements you listed above.

At any rate, I've now received it at 14:33pm

Oh !!!
Is it U
Good enough u've got ur data.
@ least u didn't come out labeling us thieves like how a sick kid did sometime last week.

Like I said earlier on so many factors cld lead to a delay, including network / wrong phone numbers , etc.
But 1 thing u must always know is that NO data seller wld deliberately have the intention of wanting to cheat u , NEVER......

Pls I do implore u to always put urself in the shoes of data sellers. We have a whole lot of challenges, and while we have some of such challenge, some clients think coming to NL to say THIEF ! THIEF !! THIEF !!! Cld be the easiest way to settle whatever problem they have with the data seller.

Thank U once again for ur understanding and cooperation.
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Opeyemi5(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
am so disappointed in the way you do business. checking our transactions you should see I did buy 1gb for like 4 diff line in the last 7days.just got to Lagos needed 1gb for my sis ,sent you 1000 being what I ave left on my account I use for transfer and promised transfer 100 tomorrow. and just because of 100 u could not send the mb and u kept reading my chat and no reply.now u done use d 100 build house abi

1 Like

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by eniolaamoda: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Opeyemi5:
am so disappointed in the way you do business. checking our transactions you should see I did buy 1gb for like 4 diff line in the last 7days.just got to Lagos needed 1gb for my sis ,sent you 1000 being what I ave left on my account I use for transfer and promised transfer 100 tomorrow. and just because of 100 u could not send the mb and u kept reading my chat and no reply.now u done use d 100 build house abi

Haba ope no be so
He does it for me too n I understand
Infact it because he has conscience dat why he read ur chat n dint kno wat to tell u
U grab
U gats to understand dat dis dier business he get as e be.
Sometimes they oversend data and na dier loss we no dey share inside

Anyways in a nutshell what I am saying is that,just bone d parole,it not his fault. He too nids even a kobo to process d data at times he borrows money for it aswell.

I am speaking all this bcus I am his affilitae and he does it for me,so he wud do it for u.

Not his fault bro.
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Opeyemi5(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Haba ope no be so
He does it for me too n I understand
Infact it because he has conscience dat why he read ur chat n dint kno wat to tell u
U grab
U gats to understand dat dis dier business he get as e be.
Sometimes they oversend data and na dier loss we no dey share inside

Anyways in a nutshell what I am saying is that,just bone d parole,it not his fault. He too nids even a kobo to process d data at times he borrows money for it aswell.

I am speaking all this bcus I am his affilitae and he does it for me,so he wud do it for u.

Not his fault bro.
na why the guy no fit trust his customer with just 100.baba u know me now
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by eniolaamoda: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Opeyemi5:
na why the guy no fit trust his customer with just 100.baba u know me now

Lol I know u and I know am aswell
I have done business with you both not once not twice not thrice

D koko is,wetin u fit collect anoda man no fit.

Na him style.

Just respect am.

U grab.

1 Like

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Lol I know u and I know am aswell
I have done business with you both not once not twice not thrice

D koko is,wetin u fit collect anoda man no fit.

Na him style.

Just respect am.

U grab.

Thank u so very much sir, u definitely know where the shoe pinches, I remember vividly coming to borrow some money from u b4 when things were really difficult.

@ Ope, not to worry bro, u might not understand, perhaps, someday in the nearest future when u start ur own little bizz and u get to realize clients are owing ur small bizz to the tune of 730k and u barely have enough to get the bizz running..... Just maybe that might be when u might understand my present predicament.
I don't have anything against u, cos I know u don't understand.

Cheers men, and thanks so very much for the discourse.

# appreciate
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Opeyemi5(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Thank u so very much sir, u definitely know where the shoe pinches, I remember vividly coming to borrow some money from u b4 when things were really difficult.

@ Ope, not to worry bro, u might not understand, perhaps, someday in the nearest future when u start ur own little bizz and u get to realize clients are owing ur small bizz to the tune of 730k and u barely have enough to get the bizz running..... Just maybe that might be when u might understand my present predicament.
I don't have anything against u, cos I know u don't understand.

Cheers men, and thanks so very much for the discourse.

# appreciate
about doing small business,am into one.the only problem am having here is I got up to 4gb from you not up to 7days before I ordered for this.you were even reading my chat without reply.I explained to u I had no money on the account I use for transfer.even told you my nl name so u will have dat in mind that I will send d said #100 to you.well just try improve the way you respond to ur customers wen its urgent.am not just buying from you.that day you were just so rude with the attitude you gave me

2 Likes

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by beyoncausme: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
#OBSERVING
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Still available , cheapest data guy ever, if u aint with him u r missing .
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rooneyboy:
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
1k , flat
Is it true? No longer #1,100?
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Is it true? No longer #1,100?

Yeah man .

Its been ages , how are u
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Yeah man .
Its been ages , how are u
Good...yeah..been doing fine, and u?
Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rooneyboy:
1k , flat

1k , flat

1k , flat

1k , flat

1k , flat

1k , flat
Hi bro..be honest with your statements; you shouldn't have typed 1k here when you don't sell at that rate..at least, noone complains for selling it at #1,100

1 Like

Re: MTN 1GIG Now 600 NAIRA by Rooneyboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Hi bro..be honest with your statements; you shouldn't have typed 1k here when you don't sell at that rate..at least, noone complains for selling it at #1,100

I told u 1k (bank transfer) and u don't seem satisfied, u looking for more, I don't scam people , I CANNOT go lower than that.

Look elsewhere for someone that will promise u that MORE u so desire and pocket ur money without delivering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

We Recover data from Faulty Hard drives, flash drives, SD cards etc / Brand New Laptop Motherboard For Sale At Reduced Price / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.