Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

An Open Letter To The Md, Silver Bird Group - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Open Letter To The Md, Silver Bird Group (601 Views)

Morebox Changed Data To Atlantic Bird 12.5 W / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Md, Silver Bird Group by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dear sir,
If you think we Nigerians are Jobless or fools,then
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!
You want the rich to get richer and the poor to get
poorer?
Even when MTN told us to "Text Win" to win an
Aeroplane we never did it, now you're telling us to
vote for people like: Aliko Dangote, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, etc as Silverbird Man Woman of the year award Winner by
texting, which will cost #50, what is wrong with us in this country!!!!!?
For God's Sake, these people are made and stinkingly rich and yet you ask ordinary Hustling Citizens to still use our #50 (Money for Bread/Akara) to vote for
these people....
If they need it so badly, it should be a toll-free texting paid by them.
We have no business with who ever is the Man of the year,
what values does that add to us or what food does that put on the table of an ordinary man?
If you are alive, feeding
yourself and your Family, trust me, you are THE MAN OFTHE YEAR.
If you are taking care of your Husband very well, training your Kids well, also your house is in
order and your Family is pleased with. you, then, you are also
"WOMAN OF THE YEAR“
Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Md, Silver Bird Group by morefire: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
i thought I was the only one angry at this!!!!

thats how they will say we should come and vote for reality TV show also... they really think we are daft in this country sha
Re: An Open Letter To The Md, Silver Bird Group by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Really so unfair. Why can't they make it free for God sake? Job seekers don't even have transport to attend interviews and here they are asking for #50 to waste on the rich... This is just so selfish... undecided
morefire:
i thought I was the only one angry at this!!!!

thats how they will say we should come and vote for reality TV show also... they really think we are daft in this country sha

(1) (Reply)

Video: Patience Jonathan’s Rally Speech Goes Viral / Kill Me Three Times (2015) “film” / 6 Things You Did Not Know Fast And Furious 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.