Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up (2203 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Well to the topic

I felt bad. I was the cause of the split. I was childish, I wanted to talk to a guy anyhow like my friends did. I had friends that talk to their guys and he respected them. I wanted to be like them. And I lost it all.

He's the best guy ever in the world. My behavior made me. I lost it all. And pride I couldn't walk back to him to apologize.

I felt sad. I saw him days past and was so jealous. He has a new girl. Well I can't eat my cake and have it
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Tashamania:

awwwwwh why nao?
Saw your picture once, you really look good
was it cos of what I said about the terrible badbelles?

Am fine hun

Na. Not really. Its Nairaland.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy:

Na. Not really. Its Nairaland. You don't take things to heart. Its Nairaland and everything on Nl dies on Nl. That's my new rule.

aii hun.. thats how it ought to be
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by ReVizz(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2014
.... hun! That momment wen breaking up means nothing to you...?? we cal that wah?
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by idu1(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
I dont feel anything.........is she my wife? Lol na joke o. I felt heartache for few days......... I mean i was feeling pain in cardiac region.........
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Smhart1(f): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2014
#singing#
i was happy happy happy
i am happy happy happy
that i left him left him left him
that i left him....
if we broke up then it never happened
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy:
Well to the topic

I felt bad. I was the cause of the split. I was childish, I wanted to talk to a guy anyhow like my friends did. I had friends that talk to their guys and he respected them. I wanted to be like them. And I lost it all.

He's the best guy ever in the world. My behavior made me. I lost it all. And pride I couldn't walk back to him to apologize.

I felt sad. I saw him days past and was so jealous. He has a new girl. Well I can't eat my cake and have it

Really happi dat u now know dat wat rocks other peoples shipz might sink urz
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:

I was having mixed feelings.... Good and bad. Deep within me, I was happy I broke up with him. Another part of me wished to still date him. He touched my life in many ways, encouraged me a lot and the likes.

I just thank God we didn't have a bad break-up. I made him understand reasons we can't be together. I broke his heart. But I tried my possible best to mend it again. We are good friends now. We talk and call each other. Crack jokes about how I was naïve and shy back then.
dear could you outline the reasons you two could not be together... Sorry if am intruding,just curious wanna learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Female Corp Member, Others Caught Having Group Sex In Orientation Camp / Chemical Properties Of A Woman - I Love This Creativity / How Was Your First Relationship Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.