Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Digital Signature With Jquery - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Signature With Jquery (2065 Views)

Text To Speech With Jquery & Tts Api / Tutorial: Building A Facebook Chat With Jquery/php / Free Gravity Registration Form With Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Signature With Jquery by okechukwu0127: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is any electronic means that indicates either that a person adopts the contents of an electronic message, or more broadly that the person who claims to have written a message is the one who wrote it

Ran into this problem in the office today and i was WOWED when everybody said its not possible. I was more astonished when by BOSS wanted to buy a sample from some INDIAN programers. I told them to pause and wait for me. I joined few Jquery libraries and made it all happened.

The Good thing about my DEMO

Its Responsive
Touch Screen Compatible (tested with Ipad, Iphone, Android and touch devices)
Converts signature to SVG and JSON format
Can decode SVG or JSON and convert it back to its equivalent signature

You guyz need to see how excited my BOSS was today!

He was like, WOOOW

I was like lol..

ENROLL NOW BY CLICKING
www.yourodl.com/Mjk0NjEyODU5MlJX/

VIEW LIFE DEMO FROM
www.yourodl.com/demo/Mjk0NjEyODU5MlJX/

DOWNLOAD FILE SAMPLE BY CLICKING
http://yourodl.com/check.php?tgg_dld=block_pop_download_file&file_name=1414174874ature.rar

Re: Digital Signature With Jquery by FlynnPlant: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2020
The AOL mail sign in now is a fantastic tool that will help you when your internet connection is strong but now if you're looking electronic signature then I prefer you to check via CocoSign to get digitally sign which are using for legally binding documents and contracts online and CocoSign also share e-signature pdf free for their users.

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Simple Method On How To Hack Whatsapp 2017 / Create Forum Site For N70,000 / Can I Create Forms In Flash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.