Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. (9913 Views)

Atheism: One Of The Many Perversions Being Pushed Around / Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

Does god need me or do I need him?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

God is holy, eternal, almighty, and totally self-sufficient. He does not need any created being, but we do need Him. All of creation is dependent on the life that God alone sustains. “He makes grass grow for the cattle,” and “all creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. . . . When you take away their breath, they die and return to the dust (Psalm 104:14, 27, 29). God, on the other hand, is not dependent on anything or anyone. He suffers no lack, knows no limitation, and experiences no deficiency. He is “I AM THAT I AM,” with no qualification or exception ( Exodus 3:14). If He needed anything to stay alive or to feel complete, then He would not be God.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

God needs you based on the fact that he doesn't want any man to perish but be save and you need God because apart from him u are nothing. Apart from him you can do nothing. Jn 15:5.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:
eve was the first woman,this is clear enough to say there are no athiest living when satan use the trick on eve.
And in what century did this event occur?

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
God needs you based on the fact that he doesn't want any man to perish but be save and you need God because apart from him u are nothing. Apart from him you can do nothing. Jn 15:5.

I have quite a lot over the past twenty something years without god.
What gives?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
then u have already seal your fate to perish in hell. U made the choice yourself.

see you there then grin
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

so HOW many massacres did this "kind, loving, merciful, just and holy" god command according to the bible? Or was he perhaps possessed by satan when he did so? LOL what nonsense. And can you name a few specific examples of "God only fights against evil"? No? well...
God doesn't kill people. He only fights against those stubborn, wicked and diabolic nations which stand against his children and wants to oppressed them.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

And in what century did this event occur?
is in genesis, read it.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

see you there then grin
only you would suffice.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
God doesn't kill people. He only fights against those stubborn, wicked and diabolic nations which stand against his children and wants to oppressed them.

ah yeah? in which way? and which are those nations?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:
is in genesis, read it.
Naaa, it's too comical for me.
I will stick with my marvel comic books.
Spiderman, the avengers and Thor give me all the supernatural Thrills I need.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:

I wish you were smart enough to see the contradictions in your post.
God fights for his children, then he is not god.

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

I have quite a lot over the past twenty something years without god.
What gives?
all you have acquired is nt by your strenght. It is with his help only that u hv nt recognised it. He is still watching you giving you time to come to him.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
all you have acquired is nt by your strenght. It is with his help only that u hv nt recognised it. He is still watching you giving you time to come to him.

Typical.
Steal credits for god, and then dump the failures on his imaginary brother Satan.
A win win situation for god.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

Typical.
Steal credits for god, and then dump the failures on his imaginary brother Satan.
A win win situation for god.
Lol.

go figure why this god would support a sinning diabolical atheist- of all people!!!! Instead of all the zealots he could support!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

Naaa, it's too comical for me.
I will stick with my marvel comic books.
Spiderman, the avengers and Thor give me all the supernatural Thrills I need.
it a choice, i notice non of you guys attempt my question.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
plaetton:

I wish you were smart enough to see the contradictions in your post.
God fights for his children, then he is not god.
he is God. that's why he parted the red sea and destroy the Egyptians, Destroy the prophets of ball and many more.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
he is God. that's why he parted the red sea and destroy the Egyptians, Destroy the prophets of ball and many more.

so that's what a kind, just, loving, blablablabla god does? kill and destroy? makes perfect sense hahah. It's no surprise naija is the criminal, violent place it is really.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

ah yeah? in which way? and which are those nations?
the Egyptians, philistians, syrians, the jebusite, the ammonite, perrizites, medianites, etc. In his fury and anger he destroys the wicked that are stubborn and headstrong which don't wants change.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
the Egyptians, philistians, syrians, the jebusite, the ammonite, perrizites, medianites, etc. In his fury and anger he destroys the wicked that are stubborn and headstrong which don't wants change.

I'm very very impressed how your "god" is so loving, caring, just, forgiving and kind indeed undecided
So what about today? Why is he not destroying naija?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

so that's what a kind, just, loving, blablablabla god does? kill and destroy? makes perfect sense hahah. It's no surprise naija is the criminal, violent place it is really.
just like i said it is wicked and headstrong that he destroy who are bent on continuing their evil ways. He is also going to throw all the wicked and their master into the lake of fire. God is also ready to show mercy to those who turn from their wicked ways and heed his warning. He is ready to forgive them their sins. For his mercies endures forever.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
just like i said it is wicked and headstrong that he destroy who are bent on continuing their evil ways. He is also going to throw all the wicked and their master into the lake of fire. God is also ready to show mercy to those who turn from their wicked ways and heed his warning. He is ready to forgive them their sins. For his mercies endures forever.

and you honestly think that such an egocentric, murderous, vengeant, jealous and foolish "god" deserves worship?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

I'm very very impressed how your "god" is so loving, caring, just, forgiving and kind indeed undecided
So what about today? Why is he not destroying naija?
God will nt destroy Nigeria because there are people calling on his name here and praying for the mercies of God. They interceed on behalf of Nigeria as a Nation.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
God will nt destroy Nigeria because there are people calling on his name here and praying for the mercies of God. They interceed on behalf of Nigeria as a Nation.

oh right, I guess he generously overlooks the majority lying, cheating and stealing in his name. And why doesn't he instantly destroy all secular countries either?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liekiller:

and you honestly think that such an egocentric, murderous, vengeant, jealous and foolish "god" deserves worship?
you are the one being foolish for spewing this cos if u know how merciful he is, u won't be spewing this. U are still even typing and breathing now because of his mercies. U would have been dead by now.

See u tomorrow if God wills.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Thor did something like that too.
Even Hercules did something like that too.

3 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by GooseBaba: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2014
plaetton:

This is the coco of godly matters.... According to, the teachings of my ancestors. Man's desire to know God is to understand that which he does not know. Spiritual realm, the universe and fellow human being.

Therefore, man does not need God. Man needs understanding.

And to gain understanding is to use ones brain. The brain is a very powerful tool.. And I see you're using your brain.... Keep up the good work.. grin

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by plaetton: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2014
GooseBaba:

This is the coco of godly matters.... According to, the teachings of my ancestors. Man's desire to know God is to understand that which he does not know. Spiritual realm, the universe and fellow human being.

Therefore, man does not need God. Man needs understanding.

And to gain understanding is to use ones brain. The brain is a very powerful tool.. And I see you're using your brain.... Keep up the good work.. grin

grin
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by GooseBaba: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2014
plaetton:

When you post things copied from sites, you should endeavor to acknowledge the source.

The guy no try at all.....

He quoted Cain, Abel and Seth... shocked shocked shocked when was the last time Nigerian Christians/bible studies teach about Seth..? shocked shocked...

Nigerian Christians... Copy copy without sense

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2014
Ukutsgp:
you are the one being foolish for spewing this cos if u know how merciful he is, u won't be spewing this. U are still even typing and breathing now because of his mercies. U would have been dead by now.

See u tomorrow if God wills.

Why don't we conduct an experiment? Make your fine god aware of the fact that I am among the sinners who should be destroyed. For some odd reason he hasn't noticed so far. After all I am at least as stubborn and blasphemic as the people he wiped out 2000 years ago. So lets see if I'm destroyed by tomorrow. If not you should rethink this crap abeg. If I am not dead by tomorrow (and I can guarantee I won't be) I will conclude that your fine god approves of a good MouthAction and I will enjoy just that grin

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Can't stop laughing
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
God is holy, eternal, almighty, and totally self-sufficient. He does not need any created being, but we do need Him. All of creation is dependent on the life that God alone sustains. “He makes grass grow for the cattle,” and “all creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. . . . When you take away their breath, they die and return to the dust (Psalm 104:14, 27, 29). God, on the other hand, is not dependent on anything or anyone. He suffers no lack, knows no limitation, and experiences no deficiency. He is “I AM THAT I AM,” with no qualification or exception ( Exodus 3:14). If He needed anything to stay alive or to feel complete, then He would not be God.

If God doesn't need any created being,So What's the purpose of creating us?

For decoration?

Or did he create us to keep him entertained?

Pls I need ur answer to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Going To Church Early Vs. Going To Church Late / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.