Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him (1452 Views)

Real Madrid Caught Up In Clasico Corruption Row Goal.com / South Africa Goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa Is Dead!!! / Do You Think Nemesis Caught Up With The French Team?(the Irish Match) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by Chigold101(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
In an exclusive interview with MailOnline,
Senzo Meyiwa’s best friend, Tumelo
Madlala, narrated the devastating
moment he saw Senzo gunned down.
Tumelo Madlala was visiting the
goalkeeper and his singer girlfriend, Kelly
Khumalo, in Spruitview, Ekurhuleni, when
three men broke in and demanded her
mobile phone after a family Sunday
lunch. The 27-year-old footballer
intervened when one of the intruders
became violent with his girlfriend but was
shot at point blank range as Miss
Khumalo’s two children screamed in
horror.
Tumelo said:
‘Three men came into the
house. They wanted Kelly’s
phone and she refused to give it
to them. There was scuffle
between Kelly and one of the
men. Senzo stood up and tried
to intervene… ‘That was when
the man pulled out a gun and
shot Senzo.’
Meyiwa, who recently fathered a child
with his pop-star girlfriend, is understood
to have been on his way to meet his wife,
Mkhize, at a party when he was killed in
cold blood.
Senzo and his girlfriend with their
daughter below:
Meanwhile Miss Khumalo once dated a
convicted murderer, Molemo “Jub Jub”
Maarohanye and had physically assaulted
Senzo’s wife Mhize when she just started
dating Senzo

>> http://www.informationn
g.com/?p=251981
Re: Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
It was the Nemesis that I saw that brought me here. But on coming it was a false alarm. Op I guess UV gotten d stolen attention. Silly thing

5 Likes

Re: Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by Ejovwoke(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Op is correc,what was he doing with a girl friend?when he had a wife..
Re: Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by Chigold101(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
It was the Nemesis that I saw that brought me here. But on coming it was a false alarm. Op I guess UV gotten d stolen attention. Silly thing
humn
Re: Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by 1mindchrisr(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=Ejovwoke post=27569974]Op is correc,what was he doing with a girl friend?when he had a wife..[/qu

i hope u ware dt d same girlfriend was rejected by his family as a wife n they have a child together
Re: Southafrican Goalkeeper Killed As Nemesis Caught Up With Him by Ejovwoke(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=1mindchrisr post=27628296][/quote] so that makes the gurl friend an intruder.

(1) (Reply)

Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages / A List Of Stupid Things Done By Mario Balotelli / Glo CAF Award 2015- Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.