Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. (807 Views)

2019 - Ben Murray-Bruce Will Make A Good VP For Atiku Abubakar / No VP For Buhari Yet! / 7 Reasons Why Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best VP For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by kart042000(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oh well, i was thinking, if i had a chance to choose VP for Buhari, i would select Dr Nick Idoko, he does newspaper analysis at 7.30am during the week on rainbow fm, he is someone "i" see that has qualities of true leadership, he critically looks into situations and he his always on point. " I " believe a leader like him would be people oriented and would support Buhari heads on to build a great economy.
Another person "I" would recommend would be pastor Sam of daystar church in lagos. He his an upright man, his teachings by calling is all about leadership. " I " feel if they invite him though, he might not want go into politics knowing how dirty the game in the Nigeria system is, but "I" believe he would if directed by God to lead the people of Nigeria out of the poverty line.

Please notice all my "I's" are in quote meaning they are my opinion. No bashing please, just state yours.
In my opinion this are upright men with integrity (that won't soil their name) and "I" believe we have more people out of 160 Million Nigerians.

I used Buhari because the youths have refused to come out to take mantle of power, and "I" see Buhari (sai gaskya) as he his been called in the north as an upright man.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by tit(f): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Orji Uzor Kalu!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by hazyfm: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
tit:
Orji Uzor Kalu!

haaaaaa!!
[size=18pt]ARE THEY MAD?[/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by padeolu: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
BRF or other any credible, result oriented yoruba person.

My choice of a yoruba VP is based on my doubt of a non-yoruba man sweeping votes for a Buhari/non-yoruba ticket.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by mployer(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
I Will choose Rochas for him. Though I won't vote them anyway.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Amaechi deserves the honour, abi all the noise and fights with mr president will be in vain?
Abeg don't disgrace him the way PDP did to Ribadu.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Your comments could deserve the VP
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Your comments could deside the VP
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by blexxonmak(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
I will simply choose Shekau for him.After all APC = BH
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by kart042000(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
But is their no other upright Nigerian that is fit for such position aside the present set of politicians because to me they have all achieved self gratifying projects and not people oriented projects and that is why with all the airports, roads people are still suffering, food and commodities are high. Nigeria is practically an importing nation such that all countries are expanding into our economy taking our money such as Huawei (china), Shoprite&mtn (South Africa), Kenya airways (kenya) and the list goes on.
Another person "I" could recommend would have been Fola Adeola, founder of GTB, but Nigeria is not matured enough to be leadership oriented and not religious/ethnic differences.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why would I choose VP for him?? Did he tell me before going to the polls?? Why would I waste my time when I know he won't even get 10% of next year's polls (that's if at all he clinches his party's ticket)
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by amakufrancis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
shakau.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose Vp For Buhari, Who Would You Choose. by shizzleStar: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
Amaechi deserves the honour, abi all the noise and fights with mr president will be in vain?
Abeg don't disgrace him the way PDP did to Ribadu.
amaesh1t is a noise maker and such people are not honourable, his disgrace is very much on the way cool

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Should Happen To Speaker- NLC Warns / Tougher Times Ahead, Says Okonjo-iweala / Alleged Jonathan’s Election Killer Squad: Al- Mustapha Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.