Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Divine Remembrance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Remembrance (1104 Views)

Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / Divine Remembrance / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance by rccgamg: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMSm_QCwaXY

Esther 2:21
"21 In those days, while Mordecai sat in the king's gate, two of the king's chamberlains, Bigthan and Teresh, of those which kept the door, were wroth, and sought to lay hands on the king Ahasuerus."

Esther 6:1-2
"1 On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king."
"2 And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus."

To remember means to recur something.
To remember is for you not to forget.
To be put in mind.

Divine remembrance can bring about a turning point in a child of God

Ecclesiastic 3:1
"1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"

Psalm 24:7-8
"7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in."
"8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle."

When one is Forgotten, Pain is experienced

1 Samuel 1:4
"4 And when the time was that Elkanah offered, he gave to Peninnah his wife, and to all her sons and her daughters, portions:"

-Stagnancy is experienced

When God remembers a person, within a twinkle of an eye, a change comes.

Habakkuk 2:3
"3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

The bible says we should wait for the vision of God and not giveup.

Job 14:13
"13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!"

Isaiah 49:13-16
"13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted."
"14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me."
"15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."
"16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

www.faceboook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

RCCG November 2014 Holy Ghost Service ยป Theme: GREAT EXPECTATIONS / Our God Is Love. Not A Slave Driver. / When You Are In A Godly Relationship..( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.