Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

For Girls Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Girls Only (2723 Views)

10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Girls Only by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
A woman who rejects a man with a vision and accept a man with
a Television,will soon watch the man with a vision on her
husband's Television.
Be Sure To Marry A Man that has a VISION not just a
TELEVISION!!
His VISION will surely produce many Televisions tomorrow and
probably even put you on television to show the world how
much he loves you
Don't be deceived by a momentary pleasure!
Single ladies need to be interested in guys who are Purpose
driven because 10 years from now "SWAG" isn't going to pay
your bills!
Every purpose driven guy carries uncommon seed of
greatness!!!
They are potential history makers and record breakers! Show me
a man of purpose, dreams, goals,
and a burning passion to makes his dreams come true and i
will show you a potential world changer! What is his purpose
for life?
What is his purpose for your relationship? If you don't know, it
means you are your own greatest enemy not the devil!!! Sit him
down and ask him if you actually want to spend the rest of your
life with him!
A man who has no purpose is a time waster and a potential
heart breaker!!!
Marry a man who fears God and has what life cannot take away!
A man without a vision will produce a relationship/marriage
without
a purpose!!!
Share to bless someone.
#Copied

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Girls Only by ghost1718(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
as u said earlier is for women so i am out of here but remember u cant type woman without man in it
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mumu!. Un-intelligent thesis.

Still wondering how the man with Television got it if he never had a vision. Smh

2 Likes

Re: For Girls Only by major466(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am only here to observe without making comments.
Re: For Girls Only by kolinz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
well said, everybody here seems to be an expert in relationship matters. One vital element some of u guys often forget is that life has no manual or set down rules. Ur idea may have worked for some one but that doesn mean it works all the time.
Everybody wants the best of things in life be it marriage, money, house etc but the truth is that not everybody would eventually have them. There are many routes and each to his own.
Remember there are other forces that shape a man's life with or without his consent, prayer changes everything pls imbibe it sekem
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Still wondering how the man with Television got it if he never had a vision. Smh

Must you insult? Or did the post indirectly hits a nerve?
Well, i knw of a place where they sell a second-hand coloured TV for 4k. Now i see how unintelligent you are.

2 Likes

Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
kolinz:
well said, everybody here seems to be an expert in relationship matters. One vital element some of u guys often forget is that life has no manual or set down rules. Ur idea may have worked for some one but that doesn mean it works all the time.
Everybody wants the best of things in life be it marriage, money, house etc but the truth is that not everybody would eventually have them. There are many routes and each to his own.
Remember there are other forces that shape a man's life with or without his consent, prayer changes everything pls imbibe it sekem

Spot on.
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Well, i knw of a place where they sell a second-hand coloured TV for 4k. Now i see how unintelligent you are.

OMG! You just exposed your appalling ignorance.
Do you think Television in that context mean TV set in your parlour?

So much of illiteracy. Smh
Re: For Girls Only by ifex370(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

calling the op a mumu was uncalled for...

please learn to make a complete statement without abusing someone...

it'll help you in life
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

OMG! You just exposed your appalling ignorance.
Do you think Television in that context mean TV set in your parlour?

So much of illiteracy. Smh

I was never trained to insult people against all odds. You can keep insulting me for as long as your brain could take you but i've made my point(s) and that's the most important thing here
Re: For Girls Only by Crocz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Lolz..."vision" he meant is "to see to the future" and not "seeing"

If I may ask, ur dp...is that orange written on the shirt?...I thought it suppose to read "oranges"...could be my "vision" thou, never seen a girl with one orange? grin

1 Like

Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz..."vision" he meant is "to see to the future" and not "seeing"

If I may ask, ur dp...is that orange written on the shirt?...I thought it suppose to read "oranges"...could be my "vision" thou, never seen a girl with one orange? grin

Buhahahaha
Re: For Girls Only by Fraih(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was here...
Re: For Girls Only by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
BillBurBerry:

are minding that idi.ot so called VickyyB.. For now, I think she's the most stup.id and sense.less lady I have met in this session if I were to place them on a scale of rank.. So dumb and mannerless a girl
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
are minding that idi.ot so called VickyyB.. For now, I think she's the most stup.id and sense.less lady I have met in this session if I were to place them on a scale of rank.. So dumb and mannerless a girl

Pained much? undecided
Re: For Girls Only by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Pained much? undecided
Pained for wetin naaaa? You aint worth dissing me I swear

Be creative if you want to seek attention rather than dissing random people here.. You shldnt be displaying the greatest height of stupidity and rudeness by throwing insults here and there
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Be creative if you want to seek attention rather than dissing random people here.. You shldnt be displaying the greatest height of stupidity and rudeness by throwing insults here and there

I don't take it lightly with men that displays high level of illiteracy.
You inclusive. undecided
Re: For Girls Only by noblealuu: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oh sorry 4 trespassing! But we gents need the beauriful piece u posted up dia. No knowlege is waste.

God bless u Op 4 sharing these nuggets wit our would-be wives. kiss kiss
Re: For Girls Only by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

I don't take it lightly with men that displays high level of illiteracy.
You inclusive. undecided
hahhahahaahaha go around and ask about me in this session

Since I have been on the surface of this earth, you are the first person to tell me I'm displaying high level of illiteracy

Don't you think it's high time you checked yourself if you really think I'm displaying high level of illiteracy to you ?
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Sure you don't need to waste ur precious time with a jobless and attention-seeking girl.
How on earth will a serious and busy girl spend 9hours on NL just for today? Your guess is as good as mine
Re: For Girls Only by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Sure you don't need to waste ur precious time with a jobless and attention-seeking girl.
How on earth will a serious and busy girl spend 9hours on NL just for today? Your guess is as good as mine
that was the same manner she attacked me when I commented on a thread.. I still keep wonderful if she was really brought up properly or she's just one of those girls out there who act like touts
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahhahahaahaha go around and ask about me in this session

Since I have been on the surface of this earth, you are the first person to tell me I'm displaying high level of illiteracy

Don't you think it's high time you checked yourself if you really think I'm displaying high level of illiteracy to you ?

Whatever.
In our first meeting, you sounded so un-intelligent.
I don't even know much about you.
Ciao!
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
BillBurBerry:

hahahaha.
This edioot is stalking me.
Just say you can't afford cheap megabyte.
Poor church rat. undecided
Re: For Girls Only by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
that was the same manner she attacked me when I commented on a thread.. I still keep wonderful if she was really brought up properly or she's just one of those girls out there who act like touts
Why are you falling my hand by responding to that thing that looks like crayfish. See as she dey look for person wey go break her.
Re: For Girls Only by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Whatever.
Ciao!
Biaatch pleaseeeeee.
You are just shouting intelligent everywhere yet you sound so unintelligent.
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Biaatch pleaseeeeee.
You are just shouting intelligent everywhere yet you sound so unintelligent.

durh!
Re: For Girls Only by Samiceman: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
You guys should cut VickyyB some slacks nah, She's not as bad as she sounded on this thread
Re: For Girls Only by ghost1718(m): 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
no fight she just CORRECT u no harm it correcting someone
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Why are you falling my hand by responding to that thing that looks like crayfish. See as she dey look for person wey go break her.

Lmao......
Re: For Girls Only by Baddo101(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Get well soon ........#no offence pls.
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Whatever.
Ciao!
Re: For Girls Only by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

durh!
you look so young are u upto 16? I think u should soft pedal on ur visit rate to romance it's unhealthy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex / Photos: See Cossy Orjiakor's Bo*obs All Over The Place At Yaw’s Commedy Show / Help!help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.