Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54088 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Talkcentral: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2014
haa
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by kevinaduga(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Only cowards beat women.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by adewaleh(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
ikechuku's post is too long.
is it one single head that did those damages to her face?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
shocked

Na pesin head do this kind damage...video of the headbutting or adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by IAMGEJ(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Maybe d girl don dey sharp mouth like bird na grin grin grin grin grin
No man will do dat for fun, there must be sumtin behind it... Women always doing what will make men to beat dem since 340 BC embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by DICKtator: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.

I'm confused over here cos I thought Socrates died a long time ago

Or you happen to be his son?

Einstein,is that you?
I'm a fan!!!!

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by karpentar: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
hauwababy:

A REAL MAN is a man who can control his emotions, no matter what. Look at what happened between Jay Z and Solange. At the end Solange ended up looking silly. Imagine what would have happened if he struck her. He isn't a BOSS for nothing. Men should know how to control their emotions; especially when provoked.

And women should not learn how to control their own emotions? Nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tonte(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
now this is the truth

dober:
1.)Manager's action is totally condemnable (check) ✔
2.)Physical abuse isn't always the best ✔

➕ You (real men) never gonna know what to do until you find yourself in such situation.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
Waje @ stack stark nakêd cheesy

*runs outta thread* tongue

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by CuppyCakie: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by JEITO: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
See what the falling ghanian economy is causing: everyone is fighting for the available cedi cry but the guy should be fished out and made to pay her medical bills, after which he should be charged to court and justice appropriately served.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
wakacome:
and some men are the ones responsible for the women that are responsible for the men becoming animals which means as a man no matter what happens just make sure that you do not turn to an animal just because you are angry with a woman,handle it with maturity,beating her will not solve the problem though some women can frustrate someone to death but a disciplined and responsible man will never lay his hands on a woman because a woman gave birth to him too... **the funny thing is that most men that do beat women cannot win a fight with their fellow men..mtchewwww.... my 2 kobo..

FACT....most of the time the husband that do beat his wife will have their male children also do the same thing to the woman they marry in the future because they begin to think it is not a big deal since that is also the same way their stupid father beats their mother.....say no to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!say no to GENDER STIGMATIZATION!!!!

true words. over 15 years my mum and dad has been married. my dad has never layed hands on my mum anyday and my mum has never provoked him anyday because she is not the nagging type. in conclusion men should try and tolerate women and women should also be respectful as well and avoid fights. because some men are animals

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by 360musicng(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
What money can cause chai!

#360updates Music: Lil Wayne Ft. The Lox – Gotti
http://www..com/music-lil-wayne-ft-the-lox-gotti/

Download Album Zip: Future – Monster
http://www..com/download-album-zip-future-monster/

Music: Patoranking – Friends
http://www..com/music-patoranking-friends/

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/

Follow us on Twitter @

Www..com your number 1 music download portal

Want to become face of the week?
Its easy..

Like our Facebook page Www.facebook.com/

Follow us on Twitter @

Share and comment on any 3 of our posts on www..com

Mail your Photos (3 clear studio photos), name, age, occupation and contact details to @gmail.com with the subject #face of the week

Winners are picked every Monday.. Good luck
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Lwkm! @Ikechukwu beat D'banj with karate. grin grin grin.

Sorry lady. Some dudes are just beasts. embarassed. If a woman is verbally abusive to me, I just look at her and wonder where I'd hit without killing her, and believe me, there is none. So, I walk away. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....

better dont do what will make man beat you.

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by rukks: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Animal in human skin.why is he hiding he should be a man and come out I will teach him a lesson when I see him in accra
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by omophunky(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by jojotemitopaz(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

What's your definition of a REAL MAN? Who's a fake man? Don't even get me started on that asinine definition what standard a man has to conform to. All men are real and the only fake men are the mannequins you see at men's wearhouse
thank you o
Some women are naturally abusive, just the way some men are...so a non abusive man hooks up with an abusive woman n sge continally abuses him emotionally and otherwise n u expect him not to react...some women deserve thousand slapps once awhlile else thier wing would only continue to grow. Trust me the only thing that can corrct some women are very nice sudden slaps. Just one or two when shes grown some wrong wings. Imagine a woman locking her child out 11 pm cuz she was angry with tje father, came out, brought out all his certificates and burnt them allll...waec, uni, etc... seriously wud u just walk away

9 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....

What if I just touch you small like pressing piano lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Omo the guy that headbutted her is fvcking wicked,look at how he disfigured her face.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:
tongue

That kinda hard head is unseen and unheard of. He wan kill her?

no matter how one beat a goat,she wont die.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2014
That manager na "killer".
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by laplace12(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:

Lay no hand on any man my dear.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?
It is only a coward who resorts to violence to sort things out with a woman.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tamertery(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:

undecided. Na im i see wan mechanic tear u slap ystrday 4 road

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.
it can't be said any better bro, we aren't robots na.

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by fittty(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2014
How are we supposed to know what happened when you're posting about a topic that we're not aware of?

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
you haven't met him
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.
what of a woman who can't control hers?

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by dont8(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Women practicing double standard since time immemorial, Jay Z's example is even worse in this context because if he had retaliated and hit back at Solange, they would have still termed him a fake man.
2legit2qwt:

What's your definition of a REAL MAN? Who's a fake man? Don't even get me started on that asinine definition what standard a man has to conform to. All men are real and the only fake men are the mannequins you see at men's wearhouse

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2014
DICKtator:

I'm confused over here cos I thought Socrates died a long time ago

Or you happen to be his son?

Einstein,is that you?
I'm a fan!!!!

grin grin grin grin
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Sadiq Daba Is Sick Again (New Photo) / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.