Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Official Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Official Website (1380 Views)

NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / 9ja Official Website Hacked Down / Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Official Website by soleexx(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just lunched my official website portfolio but the sliders in the main page seems not to work..any help gurus......www.newcomservices.com
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
soleexx:
Just lunched my official website portfolio but the sliders in the main page seems not to work..any help gurus......www.newcomservices.com
*stands up and hails*
u b boss o
Re: My Official Website by soleexx(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Khaynet:

*stands up and hails*
u b boss o

Kenant
Re: My Official Website by soleexx(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Khaynet:

*stands up and hails*
u b boss o

lol Khynant sup..wat do you think about the website?
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
soleexx:

lol Khynant sup..wat do you think about the website?
- you spelt my nick wrongly first of all
- I think you have a great website
:SUGGESTIONS:
-Use the word we mostly and not I it makes it sound more professional make it sound like you are a team even if you aren't yet
YOU PLAN TO EXPAND DONT YOU?
Re: My Official Website by soleexx(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Khaynet:

-Use the word we mostly and not I it makes it sound more professional make it sound like you are a team even if you aren't yet

I'm really sorry about the the nick...
Thanks for the complement...but what do you mean by Expand?
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2014
soleexx:

I'm really sorry about the the nick...
Thanks for the complement...but what do you mean by Expand?
Grow in no of workers
Re: My Official Website by soleexx(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Pretty muc
Khaynet:

Grow in no of workers

Pretty much bro...very pretty much
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
soleexx:
Pretty muc

Pretty much bro...very pretty much
den prepare ahead

1 Like

Re: My Official Website by Nascimento(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Good site OP. Though i am still learning web development; i think your site has some typographic errors.
You try sha. grin grin grin
Re: My Official Website by soleexx(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Nascimento:
Good site OP. Though i am still learning web development; i think your site has some typographic errors.
You try sha. grin grin grin

Thanks buddy I got it too
Re: My Official Website by dhtml(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Khaynet:

I am still monitoring you closely, you remind me of a previous version of myself. . . . .albeit lacking my wicked sense of humour, and my ability to "play pranks"
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2014
dhtml:

I am still monitoring you closely, you remind me of a previous version of myself. . . . .albeit lacking my wicked sense of humour, and my ability to "play pranks"
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Official Website by dhtml(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Anyway, my own official website shall be ehm www.Nairaland.com (still under construction mind you).
Re: My Official Website by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
dhtml:
Anyway, my own official website shall be ehm www.Nairaland.com (still under construction mind you).
Nice site u gat
Re: My Official Website by DualCore1: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
It lacks arrangement and organisation and one key reason for this is the fact that you have relied so much on tables in placing your elements on the page. With this present design I cannot believe you have developed some of the sites in your portfolio, except they are CMS-based sites, in which case the UI wasn't done by you.

On the brighter side of things, I don't think I came up with as much of a website as you have come up with in my first 2 years of web development but I will blame that partly on the fact that the tools we have now didn't exist then. In summary, you have been able to achieve a lot in your 2 years experience and still have a lot of work to do. I will advice you gain some mastery of HTML and CSS while you still do your thing with the CMSes.

1 Like

Re: My Official Website by dhtml(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Khaynet:

Nice site u gat
Thanks o bro.

DualCore1:
It lacks arrangement and organisation and one key reason for this is the fact that you have relied so much on tables in placing your elements on the page. With this present design I cannot believe you have developed some of the sites in your portfolio, except they are CMS-based sites, in which case the UI wasn't done by you.
On the brighter side of things, I don't think I came up with as much of a website as you have come up with in my first 2 years of web development but I will blame that partly on the fact that the tools we have now didn't exist then. In summary, you have been able to achieve a lot in your 2 years experience and still have a lot of work to do. I will advice you gain some mastery of HTML and CSS while you still do your thing with the CMSes.
Err? what happened to your name?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Original Tecno Android Phones / Meet Nigerian, Chinedu Echeruo Made $1bn From Sale Of Apps Firm To Apple / UK Non Hosted Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.