Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant (3047 Views)

President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. / Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos / Jonathan Declares State-Of-Emergency In Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, ... (7 States) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by FNNEWS: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
If feelers from Aso Rock is anything to go by, then it appears all is not well with the First Family. This is coming as reports from our state house correspondent made us aware that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, might have joined the teaming population that is not happy with his wife, dame Patience Jonathan...click below to see full report

http://fake9janews.com/2014/10/breaking-president-jonathan-declares-office-first-lady-vacant/
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by okon11: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
which kain jonsing news be dis
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by Beesluv: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
So who does he want to fill the space? Allison?
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by knightsTempler: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Beesluv:
So who does he want to fill the space? Allison?

If you say Madueke na you sabi
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by Beesluv: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
knightsTempler:

If you say Madueke na you sabi
grin
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by chimeluiz: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
The beauty of FNN is that We could read your hilarious posts and enjoy it here on NL...
But the scenario where we have to go to your blog to read simply kills the vibe...

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by vicadex07(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
When I say allison you say .......................
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by mightyokwy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
So who will take over the office now grin
Re: Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant by jbblues24(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. wink

(1) (Reply)

what people think When I Dont Answer My phone (photo) / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization / “because Of 200 Dollars, U Find Me Come Owerri?” – Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.