Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November (2075 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Man.united Vs Arsenal Sunday,10th November,2013 / AFCON 2013: Keshi names 23-Man squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by allsamz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Keshi name 24-man squad to face congo 10th Nov.

As FIFA ban looms,the stubborn chris giwa led technical crew that earlier this week re-installed Keshi as the Eagles coach,has approved the 24-man squad released by keshi to prosecute the do-or-die qualifiers match against congo. Earlier, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi this evening released a list of 24 players, Information reaching us shows that there is so much surprises in his list as keshi made a whooping 7 changes from the squad that won 3-1 against Sudan.

IF FIFA do not ban Nigeria by Friday,On November 10, the Eagles will play Congo in Porto Noire and four days later will face the South Africa in Akwa Ibom. Apart from Moses, Babatunde and Enyeama getting a call-up,Keshi has surprisingly ignored the trio of Emenike,Ambrose,and Echiejile.
Keshi has also called up a handful of new faces, including Uche Udi (Delhi Dynamos,India),Denmark based striker Barnabas Alalade and the relatively unknown Ukonu Samuel who plays in Norway.

Other surprise faces in the squad are Høstendian fc anchorman ucheachi okon and Austria –based striker Sunday Emmanuel. Currently, African champions, Nigeria must win both matches against Congo and S.A to have any permutative chance of reaching the finals in Morocco next year.

Full list:

Goalkeepers

Vincent Enyeama (Lille OSC, France); Austin Ejide (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel); Chigozie Agbim (Gombe United)

Defenders

Juwon Oshaniwa (Ashdod FC, Israel);Uche Udi (Delhi Dynamos,India); Godfrey Oboabona (Rizespor FC, Turkey);ucheachi okon(Høstendian fc,Denmark) ; Kenneth Omeruo (Middlesbrough, England);Brown Ekpe (fc OLix,peru)

Midfielders

John Mikel Obi (Chelsea FC, England);Barnabas Alalade(O.A.M Fc,Tonga) Ogenyi Onazi (SS Lazio, Italy);Nosa igiebor(Maccabi FC, Israel); Omatsone Aluko (Hull City, England); Hope Akpan (Reading Fc); Ukonu Samuel (Haugesund FC, Norway)

Forwards

Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Gbolahan Salami (Warri Wolves, Nigeria); Abdullahi baba(Niger tornadoes,Nigeria) ;Victor Moses (Stoke City, England); Aaron Samuel (Guangzhou R & F, China); Sunday Emmanuel (SV Scholz Grodig, Austria);Andy oluwatobi (Volyn putrë, Ukraine);francis balogun (Taichi starz,china)

Lol...jst Joking oooo...I know some people ar already furious about diz....but looking at the way tinz are toeing I won't be surprise to hear a News like this..God help us...or what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by padeolu: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just dey boil as I dey read the news.

Thank God say na joke sha.

We no want Keshit

1 Like

Re: Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by Leboska(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was about to say some thing bad to that giwa of a guy untill i realise it's just a joke. This kind of joke can kill oo
Re: Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by denedene(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
the poster abv me said my mind.... lol
Re: Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by Kog45(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
padeolu:
I just dey boil as I dey read the news.

Thank God say na joke sha.

We no want Keshit
Una go boil tire bcs d joke don turn to reality,keshi has been reappointed.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November by bennyrazz: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2014
what is Chigozie Agbim doing on that list anyways I know he will just warm the bench and collect winning bonus which half of it will go to keshi

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania Live Commentary-pics / Ronaldo Wants Real Madrid To Increase His Salary To That Of Messi And Neymar / Agbalagba, Check Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.