Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Who Is The DUMBEST? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The DUMBEST? (1342 Views)

Is He The Dumbest Police Officer In South Africa? (pics) / Who Among These Guys Is The Dumbest?? / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The DUMBEST? by jigga40(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Peter : "I want my money now!" Tom : "I will kill myself so that I won't pay you" *he pulled a gun n shot himself dead* Peter : "hahaha.....If u think u'll get away with my money you are wrong, i'll follow you until you pay me!" *he takes the gun and shot himself dead as well* James : was watching from a distance he laughed and said : "these guys are funny, I must watch this till the end".....*he also took the gun and killed himself! Who is the most stupid out of them?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The DUMBEST? by Jennyluvluv(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
James
Re: Who Is The DUMBEST? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
its between peter and James... but I think I'll go with James. too foolish!
Re: Who Is The DUMBEST? by zeegirl1059(f): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
James is senseless
Re: Who Is The DUMBEST? by maidaji: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
James silly

(1) (Reply)

. / That Monent When A Masquerade Realised He Is Not A Spirit (photo) / Joke Of The Year: Shekau Vs Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.