Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday (9506 Views)

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / Ten Most Expensive Smartphones You'll Probably Never Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by oyekanmi001(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
1. Nairaland.com
- This is the most interactive forum on earth.. Even Topix the world forum isn't as interactive as Nairaland. Nairaland is owned by our oga at the top. Seun Osewa
2.Michael Ajah's Blog (http://..com/)
The site's template is eye friendly that's black instead of the conventional white background that hurts the eye makes it stand out. The blog posts different topics on any niche. It's owned by Seventeen Year Old Michael Ajah.

3.Linda Ikeji's Blog (lindaikeji..com/) Linda ikeji's blog is the most popular blog in Nigeria. Owned by linda ikeji an ex model. The posts are mainly centered on entertainment.
The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com
another very cool blog to check out is www.igoknow.com you get to know and learn new stuffs there. keeps you highly updated

you guys can check this out too
the slimmest smartphone http://igoknow.com/oppo-r5-slimmest-smartphone-made/
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Efostick(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
1. Nairaland.com
- This is the most interactive forum on earth.. Even Topix the world forum isn't as interactive as Nairaland. Nairaland is owned by our oga at the top. Seun Osewa
The site's template is eye friendly that's black instead of the conventional white background that hurts the eye makes it stand out. The blog posts different topics on any niche. It's owned by Seventeen Year Old Michael Ajah.

3.Linda Ikeji's Blog (lindaikeji..com/) Linda ikeji's blog is the most popular blog in Nigeria. Owned by linda ikeji an ex model. The posts are mainly centered on entertainment.
The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com

matrixx9:
1. Nairaland.com

The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com

Choi! see useless sites ...
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Friends,i have been through ups and down,i cant love
an iron monkey ,not a man that cannot define love
and undertandt the tenant of awoghe, i fell proub to
subquo adeboye in vrevuvute to comunete the
current igwe in councile, verily i uhhhhhh lalall when
my prick enter inside to do. I am happy. Oya go.
Abegi joor.idiot,goat

I sincerely hope you are just clowning. Because if you really need proffesional help then its too late.
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by elnino3(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Friends,i have been through ups and down,i cant love
an iron monkey ,not a man that cannot define love
and undertandt the tenant of awoghe, i fell proub to
subquo adeboye in vrevuvute to comunete the
current igwe in councile, verily i uhhhhhh lalall when
my prick enter inside to do. I am happy. Oya go.
Abegi joor.idiot,goat
Our nairalander has gone loco!!!!
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Efostick:

Choi! see useless sites ...
Where's your site.?.. Mtcheew
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Promking: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Check this out

2 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by realugee: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
You'll like this...
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2014
when 1 nigerian does one thing, 10,000 other will start thinking towards that direction, when they see it progressing, atleast 1000 shallow competitors will emerge. kor toorry me ni.
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by lawrenceunaa: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
pryncemautin:
U purposely placed Nairaland first so that ur post would make front page
how did u knw kiss
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by lucky80: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2014
MrMadee:
when 1 nigerian does one thing, 10,000 other will start thinking towards that direction, when they see it progressing, atleast 1000 shallow competitors will emerge. kor toorry me ni.
Only time would tell whether they are shallow competitors or not...

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Emeka71(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2014
matrixx9:
1. Nairaland.com

The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com
You are only trying to promote your Blog.
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by widowhusband: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
irunobo2:
My boyfriend and I decided to try a new adventure today and we fvcked on the balcony. It was very sweet and I wish it could go on all day. He has an 8inch and my pusssy is still tight enough to lubricate his dicck. Ladies please share your intimate experiences. Let the fun begin smiley

Aunty, prz warris that on your menu/profile? U r gonna be veli poporar
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Godenly: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
widowhusband:

Aunty, prz warris that on your menu/profile? U r gonna be veli poporar

Don't be deceived he is a guy not a lady
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by solotutu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
VOTE JENNIMMA FOR Ms Nairaland
___________________^_____________________

www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss- nairaland-december-2014-contest

thank you
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by hayor2014(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
if you want something absolutely different and want to be blown away...
Read
http://subulolaebun..com/
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Funny
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Adwexky(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What's all these,what are you saying? Did you just wake up?
I think He is dreaming.
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Adwexky(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
My boyfriend and I decided to try a new adventure today and we fvcked on the balcony. It was very sweet and I wish it could go on all day. He has an 8inch and my pusssy is still tight enough to lubricate his dicck. Ladies please share your intimate experiences. Let the fun begin smiley
How does that affect this thread. Is that the website(s) you visit?
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Babajoel: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:

Whether you're a female, or a male disguising as a female: Don't loose hope nor give up on yourself. GOD can still beautify your life and bring the best out of you - such that you will be a blessing to your generation.

It will be well with you!
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Pianomaster: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Discover how to make N150,000 monthly doing simple home based jobs here in Nigeria...click here for details http://extraincomebiz4all..com
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by kenlash1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
are u dis dumb
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
kenlash1:
are u dis dumb
shun the fool abeg
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by naijaxplorer: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Facebook

twitter

http://naijaxplorer.tk

eskimi

nairaland.com
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by macdon4all(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
cupidora:
Pls is MTN midnight call freebie still active?'n does it work on pulse?
*modified*
who d like d question ni,pls I need a response not a like na
call me tonite lets find out!!
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by cupidora(f): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Question that haf die since cheesy anyway,I'll call. Hope you haven't changed your number wink
macdon4all:
call me tonite lets find out!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 2020 Apk+obb+data (MOD FTS) Download For Android / NIN-SIM Linkage: NCC Insists On Axing Non-compliant Subscribers Today / Mtn Shared Data Bundle Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.