Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Deactivate Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Deactivate Account (591 Views)

Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? / I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! / Video: Police Sergeant,sunday Badang Sent To Deactivate Bomb With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate Account by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Whereas I have served notice expiring yesterday 28th day of October 2014 on Mr Seun Osewa who purports to own copyright of Nairaland.com exclusiely.
I hereby draw attention to EU Directive 95/46/EC without prejudice to any other legislation that you are now in breach of my relevant rights.
I hereby put you on notice that for each subsequent day from today when you fail to delete the said account "Iwonbako" I reserve the right to a daily charge of one thousand (1000) Euros for every day the account remains without deactivation, as well as exemplary and punitive charges which may be exacted against your person in any European Union country of my choosing at any time without further notice including airports or transit areas .
Whereas Nairaland is not limited as a charity or corporate entity in the EU the extent of damages I may pursue against you is unlimited .
Therefore be on notice and take prompt and immediate remedial action of the aforesaid breach and delete the aforementioned "account" post haste. No further warnings shall be issued
Iwonbaoko
29 October 2014
Re: How To Deactivate Account by felifeli: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Whereas I have served notice expiring yesterday 28th day of October 2014 on Mr Seun Osewa who purports to own copyright of Nairaland.com exclusiely.
I hereby draw attention to EU Directive 95/46/EC without prejudice to any other legislation that you are now in breach of my relevant rights.
I hereby put you on notice that for each subsequent day from today when you fail to delete the said account "Iwonbako" I reserve the right to a daily charge of one thousand (1000) Euros for every day the account remains without deactivation, as well as exemplary and punitive charges which may be exacted against your person in any European Union country of my choosing at any time without further notice including airports or transit areas .
Whereas Nairaland is not limited as a charity or corporate entity in the EU the extent of damages I may pursue against you is unlimited .
Therefore be on notice and take prompt and immediate remedial action of the aforesaid breach and delete the aforementioned "account" post haste. No further warnings shall be issued
Iwonbaoko
29 October 2014

Bros, how may wraps you smoke this time grin grin grin
Re: How To Deactivate Account by dryakson(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Weed de make person like this oooo.
Re: How To Deactivate Account by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
This one is stronggrin
Re: How To Deactivate Account by osystein(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Iwonbaoko
29 October 2014

Click on the edit profile option and deactivate your account.

(1) (Reply)

PDP 16-year Rule Will End In 2015 –APC / Jonathan Is Working! Nigeria-1 Ghana -0 / Bomb;no Part Of Nigeria Has Monopoly Of Violence Over Anothe,enough Is Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.