Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance (2556 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / Create An E-annoyance And Go To Jail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Anger and annoyance are not gud, and when not adequately controlled..things tends to get spoilt.

Would love to share the worst thing, i feel i h ave ever done outta anger.

Okay, there was this friend of mine, more like my lodge mate. He visited me one certain morning, and we had a good time, when he was about leaving, he saw one of my watches,and requested i give it to him, coz i actually had two. I gladly gave it out. And told him not to bother returning it back

Two weeks later, we were hanging out in class after lectures, gisting as usual...then i jokingly told him that my watch looks gud on him. All of a sudden, he burst out.., ranting,.that,. must i say that, is it because i gave him a watch, dat if am not careful he would smash, the watch. Ha..i was like why na..i was only joking.,before i cud say jack, he took the watch and smashed, it on the floor...making me look stupid infront if ma frnds

I was so mad,..my own watch again,.have never been that angry before..i immediately thrust my hand into his pockets, brought out his phone, smashed it, picked it up, smashed it again,,,picked it up, smashed it again, i made sure he cud nt find the parts,,i was so mad.,.we had a little brawl that day...after all we did settle, buh he lost dat phone forever nd i lost my watch too...

Dats the worse have ever done ouuta annoyance...i regreted it though

Lets hear urs.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
I barely get angry, I don't remember doing a terrible stuff out of annoyance.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by nikkyshyne(f): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chaii! Op, u are wicked sha.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by kudoxs(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
And that your friend was in ghost mode while youy smashed his phone 3ce abi...continuuuu! Diarisgod

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by nwimo22(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Stabbn ma bro on his palm.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by lirusehn(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
i dont knw how to get angry undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by pasqal09: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
OP, are you sure you're not a Bokoharam terrorist?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by LORDI(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok na..we don hear.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by valmunich(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hian! Why you come dey vex when of don give am the watch already
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
hmmmm...
B4 I prayed to God to help me control my anger
-I broke our Plasma
-threw electric iron @my sis
- I smashed my Q10
-I threatened to jump outta the moving car if my hubby doesn't pull over, he did, I jumped out...lol.
___he angrily made a U-turn, realised himself and turned back - within those few minutes, I was robbed of my phone...lemme not say robbed, because I know(knew) the person that collected it -and I got it back

Now I don't get angry anymore
#dancing___sanko grin

...but guy if I be your friend, make I hear say we no enter SLOT that day!! Taah!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
nikkyshyne:
Chaii! Op, u are wicked sha.
Am not wicked oh..it was just anger, i regreted it na
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
And that your friend was in ghost mode while youy smashed his phone 3ce abi...continuuuu! Diarisgod
Lol...he was not in ghost mode..he was actually overwhelmed..coz he never tot i'd do such thing
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:
OP, are you sure you're not a Bokoharam terrorist?
am not oh....a very kind hearted.....that happened only once
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:
the scenario...one thing led to another
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by kudoxs(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...he was not in ghost mode..he was actually overwhelmed..coz he never tot i'd do such thing
if to say na me be that your friend, dt will be d day our friendship will end cus if u can do this , a day might cum when you will stab me to death in a fit of rage.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
if to say na me be that your friend, dt will be d day our friendship will end cus if u can do this , a day might cum when you will stab me to death in a fit of rage.
wat bout him dat smashed my watch first
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by nikkyshyne(f): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:
E no reach him mind. lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Infomizer(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lost my appetite!

P.S: I love food!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by kudoxs(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
chibwike:
wat bout him dat smashed my watch first
he did it once. U smashed his phone 3ce!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
he did it once. U smashed his phone 3ce!
Lol...bro na anger oh...i dnt pray to get that angry again
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by ERCROSS(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
My tenperament has never succeeded in bringing the worst out of me..

Coz v learnt to control it a lot...

So, I ve never done anything bad wen m angry, d worst I will jst do is keep mute, bcoz d words wey go dey boil inside me ehn.. Na fire ..
grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Tattooboy: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
broke up wit my girl
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
----slapped a guy the guy was a real pest serious one

--smashed my new fone out of angersmiley no be me buy am shaaa

---My cousin sis we once had an argument she slapped me I had to bang her head on the wall Lol

I haff changed ...I have learnt how to control that shit
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Janeify(f): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
I burned my brother's sneakers when i was angry...i regretted it later
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Richiy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
I hung up on my very good friend. I was already angry before I called and I was looking forward to having a very calming talk but he just asked me "who is this?" Mehn I just end the call. He later realized it was me and he was pretty mad. I was really ashamed of myself that day.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
beat up my room mate and dragged him down the road at 1am in the morning
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by djeezy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
I fought 2 road safety officers. They were initially inside my car asking me to park in their office. I didn't park there and I was speeding with my car and they were dragging the steering with me. When I finally stopped fight ensued. The dialogue that went inside the car got me infuriated before the whole thing started. I later spent 65k that day. The 2nd was when I broke up with my gf because she got me angry. I regretted both scenarios. Now I've learnt never to do anything rash whenever I'm angry.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by MizMyColi(f): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2014

Okay, Confession Time..................

No scenario readily comes to mind - offline.

But on here, for two days in a row....I've told two people to "Shut their traps" and "Shut the fvck" off.

That was quite harsh and demeaning sad

But they attacked people I'm passionate about.

#FacePalm
embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by naijaboiy: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2014
The Op did not say you guys should bash him na undecided

Share your own experience and leave. undecided

I broke up with my ex out of anger,,she nagged too much. I didn't regret it. I hardly regret some things I do out of anger because the people who suffer it usually deserve it. undecided

And I wont say it's under control like some people claimed,,just that I rarely get angry these days so no avenue to vent it.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Tallesty1(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2014
claireshan:
----slapped a guy the guy was a real pest serious one

--smashed my new fone out of angersmiley no be me buy am shaaa

---My cousin sis we once had an argument she slapped me I had to bang her head on the wall Lol

I haff changed ...I have learnt how to control that shit
You are not a real woman.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by AbuMikey(m): 2:48am On Oct 30, 2014
kudoxs:

ROTBL gringrin

Janeify:
I burned my brother's sneakers when i was angry...i regretted it later

You dare not try this with Me angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by AbuMikey(m): 2:50am On Oct 30, 2014
I've done a whole lots of disastrous and Mind Boggling stuffs due to My lack of anger Control.
When I do things with Anger, I don't and have NEVER regretted it, 'cos I really don't get bothered afterwards. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Shoes Should An Average Man/lady Have / How I Got Admitted Into Uniben With A Cut Off Mark Of 50 To Study Mechanical Eng / Building A New Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.