Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Apc And Rascality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And Rascality (418 Views)

The Greed And Rascality Of The APC.. / We’ll No Longer Tolerate The “impunity” And “rascality” Perpetrated By PDP – APC / Stop 'elderly Rascality', Oshiomhole Warns Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc And Rascality by kasiem(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just watched how Apc stalwarts were fighting at their national convention today and I began to ask myself when they will stop all this their rascality

1 Like

Re: Apc And Rascality by Kolade354(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
I just watched how Apc stalwarts were fighting at their national convention today and I began to ask myself when they will stop all this their rascality
pdp also fight eachother during the convention at abuja also........so every party as its own thug and rascality.
Re: Apc And Rascality by Raxz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
@ op after GEJ has been re-elected

mean while
Vote GEJ 4 2015

(1) (Reply)

AHEAD 2015 / The Moslem North Should Call Their Boys To Order / Boko Haram Kills Soldiers, Cleric, 10 Others In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.