Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa (4543 Views)

Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Where Is The Picture Of Boko Haram Flags Hoisted In Damboa/Gwoza? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Heavy fighting going on now between Cameroon army and Boko Haram infiltrators in Guizimatari near Kolofata."
Just in
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
No wonder Atiku was absent @ the APC mini convention!!
CommandingBokrams since 2010!!
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Clerverly:

Seun, is waiting for any glimpse of lie from the Defence headquarters, something like " No Town Was Seized By Boko Haram, Cease Fire Deal In Progress" Olukolade, and fiam it would be stacked on the frontpage.

The issue is, Nigerians love living in self denials, they hate to hear truth! And anybody who speaks the truth, is always termed an enemy of the state!

Seun has lost it here!
very shameful on the part of the admin.

Obinoscopy,please front page!
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by aumeehn: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
JEITO:
OP, you go ans on behalf of mr sajo:

1st, how did he manage to speak to BBC on the matter

2nd, through wat means did the people vacate the town seeing that bh had taken over and even imposed a curfew

3rd, is he saying bh arrested the entire police in mubi or what
u are suppose ask bbc not me because am not the source
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by KnowAll(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Atiku's American University in Yola is under threat.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
.Mubi Police Barracks was overrun by Boko Haram, the Prison was blown open while fighting was going on at the army Barracks."
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
there's a war going over there and nigerians deserve the right to know what failure jonathan is. FRONT PAGE NOW! OR ELSE.......................
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mukina2
Seun
Obinosopy
Mynd44

You mods should move this thread to FP.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by deji68: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
And madam berem is happy.....a good day for BH. cool cool the news must be moved to fp......anyway sha, if BH takes over naija ....Apc no fit rule....and ur wonderful comments here will be thing of d past grin grin

berem:
Mukina2
Seun
Obinosopy
Mynd44

You mods should move this thread to FP.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by OchukoisBlack(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wait, so I can't be genuinely worried or complain about how this nation is being run without being labeled APC or an islamist?
Its gonna take time before this country will get better, cos majority of us are not even interested in the truth. We prefer to live in self denial.
The government is not telling us the truth about BH, Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
OchukoisBlack:

[s]The government is not telling us the truth about BH[/s],

why do you think gej will tell you the truth? which truth? that he is using Boko haram to destabilize the north so people would be scared to turn out to vote next year? so he can control votes from the s.e, s.s and s.w?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by JEITO: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
aumeehn:
u are suppose ask bbc not me because am not the source
but u brought the story to us na so you are more informed than us; or should we be gullible and accept the story hook, line and sinker because it is from bbc

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by pomporiking: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Typical cowards in the army have done the needful.how bh go sack batallion of soldiers is beyond me.Elebolo jonathan needs to arm ctjf,it seems like they the only ones who care

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by brown3: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nobleval:
Northerners overtook their town. So ?
don`t mind them. They should keep on deceiving theirself.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by brown3: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Sad. Day.
Mubi was lost to BH
guy u trying so hard to decieve people, as if u care about the lose of life and property in mubi. what ways have u and ur elite help ur amajiri brothers on the street? which boko haram re using, Instead u lied to them that the only way to be a better person is to study arabic, while ur elite send their kids to the best schools in the world. u people created this problem for ur sellfish interest and it only u people can solve the problem u created for yourself. Mirin dora na ejo dora nwaka.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by brown3: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Sad. Day.
Mubi was lost to BH
guy u trying so hard to decieve people, as if u care about the lose of life and properties in mubi. what ways have u and ur elite help ur amajiri brothers on the street? which boko haram re using, Instead u lied to them that the only way to be a better person is to study arabic, while ur elite send their kids to the best schools in the world. u people created this problem for ur sellfish interest and it only u people can solve the problem u created for yourself. Mirin dora na ejo dora nwaka.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by ResourceMan(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2014
deji68:
And madam berem is happy.....a good day for BH. cool cool the news must be moved to fp......anyway sha, if BH takes over naija ....Apc no fit rule....and ur wonderful comments here will be thing of d past grin grin

The idiat will be given away as a sEx slave to a group a stinking smelly boko haram terrorists.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2014
brown3:
guy u trying so hard to decieve people, as if u care about the lose of life and properties in mubi. what ways have u and ur elite help ur amajiri brothers on the street? which boko haram re using, Instead u lied to them that the only way to be a better person is to study arabic, while ur elite send their kids to the best schools in the world. u people created this problem for ur sellfish interest and it only u people can solve the problem u created for yourself. Mirin dora na ejo dora nwaka.
see ur words
Smh
Cause am on NL doesn't mean. Am not playing my part as patriot
I have lost love ones to the insurgency
Gallant ones who died defending these Nation
So keep ur trash to urself
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2014
diluminati:

why do you think gej will tell you the truth? which truth? that he is using Boko haram to destabilize the north so people would be scared to turn out to vote next year? so he can control votes from the s.e, s.s and s.w?
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by benega: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari am on ma knees pls leave this country alone *tears*
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2014
picture of BH hosting their flag in mubi?

I want to see the picture,looks like some useless people on Nairaland like these guys are killing innocent people thats why they always jubilate each time they hear news about BH.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by aumeehn: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=JEITO post=27566478] but u brought the story to us na so you are more informed than us; or should we be gullible and accept the story hook, line and sinker because it is from bbc[/quote) continue asking me
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Raiders: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2014
udemzy101:
picture of BH hosting their flag in mubi?

I want to see the picture,looks like some useless people on Nairaland like these guys are killing innocent people thats why they always jubilate each time they hear news about BH.
why don't you go to Mubi to get the pictures. Nobody is happy that innocent people are killed. We just want the government to do more in protecting the lives of Nigerians
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Raiders:
why don't you go to Mubi to get the pictures. Nobody is happy that innocent people are killed. We just want the government to do more in protecting the lives of Nigerians

How did they know the BH guys hosted their flag in mubi if they didn't see the pic?

Oga is u have nothing reasonable to post pls don't quote mbok.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by brown3: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
see ur words
Smh
Cause am on NL doesn't mean. Am not playing my part as patriot
I have lost love ones to the insurgency
Gallant ones who died defending these Nation
So keep ur trash to urself
tell us what part u have played mr patriotic?
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2014
brown3:
tell us what part u have played mr patriotic?
Its not 4 u to know
Its my own contribution my Homeland
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by brown3: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Its not 4 u to know
Its my own contribution my Homeland
if u like u contribute, it not my problem, it problem of north. The earlier u and ur elite solve the problem the better.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Orunto: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerian military should bomb 15kilometres round everywhere there is boko haram flag in Mubi. For every rodent, corkcroach, spider and human there is guilty and needed to be rooted to rubble.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Cds Badehs hometown taken by BH
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by enomakos(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote
author=pendy79 post=27564088]Mubi is the town of the chief of defence
staff who ought to have resigned for shamelessly annoucing a ceasefire
and release of the chibok girls and not backed by any intelligence or
confirmed information in faraway cameroon making himself and the
government he represents objects of ridicule amongst comity of nations.

The fact he personally made the announcement surely will be the reason
boko haram decided to turn him to a jester and make a fool out of him.
Really a hard time for the chibok girls and people of the noth east.
[/quote]

chibok girls?

forget the damm girls and kill them all
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by Longeria(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
God will also punish you and other saTANists for keeping quiet while Nigerians are being massacred in the north.
Can I get a resounding Amen?!!!
May your life be sabotaged the way APC is sabotaging Nigeria, say AMEN.
Re: Breaking News!! Boko Haram Have Hoisted Their Flag In Mubi-adamawa by omololu2020(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
eejo:
Nigeria should relocate the air force base from yola before it is too late and as for nigeria nothing stops Nigeria from dividing into two the islamic republic of northern nigeria and people republic of southern nigeria so let the war begins
wen nigeria divide,,d south east and south south will b republic of southern nigeria,we yorubas wont b part of dat country of urs.we will also form our own country in d south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress - Omotola Jalade, Has Blasted President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" / Ways To Build Up Igbo Land/Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.