Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

Let's Blog Together! Let's Shake Nigeria!! Let's Create A History!!! Read Me. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let's Blog Together! Let's Shake Nigeria!! Let's Create A History!!! Read Me. (503 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Blog Together! Let's Shake Nigeria!! Let's Create A History!!! Read Me. by G3wap(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello; my name is Omale Joseph. This is my office on the internet: G3.RU.CX

I'm a student of MSSOO in Benue state. I'm a young webmaster like you. Yes! I'm hardworking. I take blogging as part of my life. I like writing and keeping people informed!! I've been in to blogging for over 12 months now. I know much about blogging and other internet business. Yes!!! I am the owner of G3wap! Online. I created my blog in 2013. and now hopin to make real legal cash from my bog. I have a Google Adsense approved account, Amazon affiliate acct and other top ad network acct. Also a Addynamo acct. I still have more ad network in my list to register with. My blog is hosted by Google free blog hosting company, Blogger. Here is my blog url. www.g3wap..co.uk and now receiving real visitors every day.

I have lot of challenges facin now. Yes! Let's quit the long text and go straight to the business deal. Why i'm i here? Yes!! I'm hereby seeking for your immediate attention to come and work with me. I need like two or three active bloggers who are capable to blog always, Energetic and hardworking; people who are ready to make blogging part of their life and business.

Blogging is nice, cool and simple business. You know more about it. As a student, i have no reason to quit my study cause of blogging and that's why i need you. As a blog owner, You know as much as i do! Blogging is not for lazzzzzy people. It's not for people who don't wanna spend time online. It's not for inactive people. It's not for people who want to become reach over night.

We all knew about Linda Ikeji who is makin hell of money today! She did not do it alone. She has serious employees writing for her. She's makin millions every month via blogging.

Don't be jealous of her. Come; Let's work together!
I don't have much to say than; If you're interested, serious and ready for this business,
you must know much about writing, you must know much about online marketing, you must have special skills in blogging, you must know the basic html code and other computer languages such as Javascript and the rest.

Let's start working together now! Contact me with:
VACANCY@NAIJ.COM OR OAJLINKS@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE: i will only consider the first five persons to contact me. Yes!! I'm still who i am.

Omale Joseph aka Destiny! In Anticipation for your favourable response. Thank you!!..

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Us, Uk, Romania And Netherlands Vps | 2 Tb Bandwidth | 30gb Space! / Freelancer Money / Online Reputation Management(orm) Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.